Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Nirvanafag posted CP.

And the fag had a hard on hatred for me even before my retarded scandal with the single mother from koala land for god knows what stupid reason?

(I think he was just an angry nigger.)

I didn’t really give a fuck about him enough to hate him back tbh.

That she tipped me off about the faggot posting CP some users are trying to equally retardedly justify bringing him back as though because a foid pointed out his clear rule breaking and illegal content posting that somehow makes it ok.

It doesn’t.

Even were @Master to scrub me from the site he’s still not going to allow that pedo back here because of the disgusting illegal filth that he blatantly and stupidly posted.

Nirvanafag has only himself to blame for being gone from here.

He can rot over on [redacted] with the rest of the “I dindu nuffin” crew.

Last edited:
So this is the Ban discussions

Nirvanafag posted CP.

And the fag had a hard on hatred for me even before my retarded scandal with the single mother from koala land for god knows what stupid reason?

(I think he was just an angry nigger.)

I didn’t really give a fuck about him enough to hate him back tbh.

That she tipped me off about the faggot posting CP some users are trying to equally retardedly justify bringing him back as though because a foid pointed out his clear rule breaking and illegal content posting that somehow makes it ok.

It doesn’t.

Even were @Master to scrub me from the site he’s still not going to allow that pedo back here because of the disgusting illegal filth that he blatantly and stupidly posted.

Nirvanafag has only himself to blame for being gone from here.

He can rot over on [redacted] with the rest of the “I dindu nuffin” crew.
The fact that @CruxGammata wanted that degenerate freed is sus. :feelswhat:

Here We Go Again GIF

I think that anyone who is not a fakecel, a foid, or an infiltrator should not be permabanned unless he requests it.

I think that anyone who is not a fakecel, a foid, or an infiltrator should not be permabanned unless he requests it.
Then it's a good thing you don't make the rules.

How long is @Saysitsover ’s temp ban

How long is @Saysitsover ’s temp ban
2 days. He was getting too close to the ultimate truth: eating crab legs is gay :horror:

Got banned over a fucking drawing?
Idk if loli posting really is illegal but it would be surprising that this is the only cause.

I think it's more because of all the warnings he got before that + the fact that he was often fighting with other users.

This was the final straw, not the only cause.

Idk if loli posting really is illegal but it would be surprising that this is the only cause.

I think it's more because of all the warnings he got before that + the fact that he was often fighting with other users.

This was the final straw, not the only cause.
Oh, thanks for the answer. Imo drawings shouldn't be forbidden. Unless if it would bring trouble from the police.

Oh, thanks for the answer. Imo drawings shouldn't be forbidden. Unless if it would bring trouble from the police.
Idk if the drawings were maybe CP or completely CP, I didn't saw them and it seems that the thread got entirely deleted. But I guess mods didn't want to take the risk of having the forum nuked for such thing, so it's kind of understandable.

And again, that user's warnings list was already kinda huge before this, so it didn't play in his favor.

Idk if the drawings were maybe CP or completely CP, I didn't saw them and it seems that the thread got entirely deleted. But I guess mods didn't want to take the risk of having the forum nuked for such thing, so it's kind of understandable.

And again, that user's warnings list was already kinda huge before this, so it didn't play in his favor.
:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

What did he even humble brag about? I can't check his profile.

What did he brag about this time?

All of his fucking threads are humble brags. He only comes to this place to humblebrag whenever I see him.

All of his fucking threads are humble brags. He only comes to this place to humblebrag whenever I see him.
He has always been like that. It was worse on his old account.

Accumulation of warnings, last one for humblebrag
What did he even humble brag about? I can't check his profile.
Free @Confessor he's one of the few users here who also attempts to make high-quality threads.

I gave that thread a good read, and he was not bragging at all: He literally just stated an observation he made, which is just his own unique blackpilling experience.

@PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link

Free @Confessor he's one of the few users here who also attempts to make high-quality threads.

I gave that thread a good read, and he was not bragging at all: He literally just stated an observation he made, which is just his own unique blackpilling experience.

Yes it wasn’t a brag

Yes it wasn’t a brag
And also, to add onto what I said, the tragic irony is that oftentimes, strangers IRL(foids, normies, whatever) sometimes treat us better, even if it is all just fake behavior, than other users on an Incel forum.

Also, @blackpillednigga agrees it wasn't a brag.

Yeah ngl I agree. Not my warning though. :feelswhere:

He'll get warned and warned until one of us has enough and definitely bans him.

Aight I deleted @Confessor last warning

And @Saysitsover ’s? His ban appeal is pretty good
I like his posts tbh, but it's true that he got multiple warnings for posting off topic threads on ID and he always do the same thing again and again

@IronsideCel
Bro don't postmaxx in the ban megathread

free @bus27jihad hes trucel manlet currycel

Thank you whoever hardbanned @bus27jihad , I've been asking for it for quite some time now

Btw, you also wanted ER's "spirtual cocksucker" unbanned. :feelswhere:

i-got-my-eyes-on-you-watching-you.gif

@LeFrenchCel what happen to @haxxatan999