Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Two people just told you how it was. It's not our fault that the threads got deleted. Do you think we are making this up just so we can argue with you? How braindead are you, really?
Ignore him

thx for tagging, this gokubro user is a known retard. sadly, this is a common theme for 2021+ users.
I blame inceltears for getting front page of reddit back then and turning this place into a fucking meme, just look at how many people signed up for rapey after r/pedologic exposed them for having a guide for finding girls who want to run away from their parents home and will live with you in exchange for sex..... Meme joiners and idiots who couldn't locate this place organically show up, the meme joiners die off real quick, and the retards who could only find this place because losers are posting about it on reddit are left.

Rapey was such a safe space, rip brother.

It's not an oppinion.
It is YOUR opinion, if you think it's actually a fact, show me evidence that "mentalcels" were allowed.
He even says it himself "there are plenty of mentalcels on this forum".
So we are now considering the words of some banned subhuman as facts? What are you going to use next? Random reddit posts?
Also you are lying, he got banned for being a "mentalcel" (this term means fakecel that uses his shyness as a justification for identifying as an incel).

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
facebook incel group.
Jeffrey Wright What GIF by HBO

Last edited:
It is YOUR opinion, if you think it's actually a fact, show me evidence that "mentalcels" were allowed.
It's not my opinion, it's historical fact. Multiple users have already confirmed this.
There's no reason for us to make it up.

Ignore him
You're not the first person who says this. Will do, thanks.

"MY OPINIONS ARE FACTS BECAUSE I SAID SO"
And judging by the fact you've ignored the rest of my arguments - you FUCKING conceded. Another victory for me.
Maybe consider therapy. You're stupid as hell and many users realize this. You should do some self-reflection.
Multiple users just told you the facts and how it was back then and you're just completely ignoring their knowledge and only believing your own lies. You're dumb as fuck and retarded. Talking to you is a waste of time.
Anyways, stay stupid. Nice addition to my ignore list.

"MY OPINIONS ARE FACTS BECAUSE I SAID SO"
And judging by the fact you've ignored the rest of my arguments - you FUCKING conceded. Another victory for me.
iu

@LeFrenchCel what happened to @Nate Higgers

Is what @bus27jihad did really that bad?

He sent a dickpic in some discord without face and got compliments for it? How does that not make him an incel?
As far as I'm aware this is what he was banned for, maybe there is more to that story that I'm not aware of.

He sent tons of ban appeals already, seems like the guy is really ostracized in school, would mean a lot to him to be brought back in probably.

He was a contributing user as well, wrote a lot of personal stories.

Last edited:

He sent a dickpic in some discord without face and got compliments for it? How does that not make him an incel?
As far as I'm aware this is what he was banned for, maybe there is more to that story that I'm not aware of.

He sent tons of ban appeals already, seems like the guy is really ostracized in school, would mean a lot to him to be brought back in probably.

Mods on here are corrupt

Maybe considering making an actual argument?
Buddy @nice_try has literally been destroying you since the new mod thread. Stop reaching so high and try to be more seasoned with the forum culture.

Buddy @nice_try has literally been destroying you since the new mod thread. Stop reaching so high and try to be more seasoned with the forum culture.
The argument? Where is it?

The argument? Where is it?
Screenshot 20240213 115133 Chrome

You had actually lost this much sooner. This is where you got closed out. Anything after this is just you wasting his time.

Regular users usually get more leeway when making those sort of jokes while greycels dont get that same kind of freedom.

It's as he said, if you suspect the claim to be true, it's a ban, if you know it's a joke it gets left alone. That's how I operate as a mod.

@proudweeb did you delete General Aleks account?

@proudweeb @Fat Link @SlayerSlayer @The Enforcer

Hey,

Could it be possible to unlock mentally lost cel's account so that he can write a second ban appeal in order to have a fair trial?

He'd really appreciate it.
whats gotten into you, are you a faggot? he needs to worry about killing himself not making a ban appeal hes already been proven fakecel many times

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I joined a facebook incel group to see what is it all about and it was full of single moms in their late 30s unironically thinking to themselves they are femcels, clown shit.
whats the group name :feelskek:

Yeah I want to know as well; imagine making a fake account just to infiltrate it & troll & maybe get it banned. :feelskek:
i already have multiple fake accounts ready to join as soon as he tells me the name kek

Total: 71 (Incels: 10, Bluepillers: 61)

im already furious just from reading that
I'm blocked from the page and the group, admin is a 50 year old divorced man who unironically calls himself incel, he blocked me ofc when I called out his bs

@LeFrenchCel what happened to @a

nigga werent u banned

unban @bus27jihad cuz his stories are funny

unban @bus27jihad cuz his stories are funny
why are all post-december 2023 members shilling for him? You all should be banned for spam, he too should be hardbanned for spamming ban appeals

He must have watched that movie “reefer madness” in school which scared all the boomers
I'd love to torture a bunch of old boomers by giving them something very high in THC content & then scaring them somehow, it would have me caging hard.