Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@LeFrenchCel what happened to @a
Is what @bus27jihad did really that bad?

He sent a dickpic in some discord without face and got compliments for it? How does that not make him an incel?
As far as I'm aware this is what he was banned for, maybe there is more to that story that I'm not aware of.

He sent tons of ban appeals already, seems like the guy is really ostracized in school, would mean a lot to him to be brought back in probably.

He was a contributing user as well, wrote a lot of personal stories.
nigga werent u banned

He sent a dickpic in some discord without face and got compliments for it? How does that not make him an incel?
As far as I'm aware this is what he was banned for, maybe there is more to that story that I'm not aware of.

He sent tons of ban appeals already, seems like the guy is really ostracized in school, would mean a lot to him to be brought back in probably.

unban @bus27jihad cuz his stories are funny

he needs to worry about killing himself
good fellas laughing GIF

unban @bus27jihad cuz his stories are funny
why are all post-december 2023 members shilling for him? You all should be banned for spam, he too should be hardbanned for spamming ban appeals

He must have watched that movie “reefer madness” in school which scared all the boomers
I'd love to torture a bunch of old boomers by giving them something very high in THC content & then scaring them somehow, it would have me caging hard.

General Alek has been purged from our database

This will allow us to save 1 megabyte of storage
based. Tbh I would've done the same thing
@DarkStarDown is a G for calling it out early when he applied here

@DarkStarDown is a G for calling it out early when he applied here
Yeah I called that fucker out from the get-go; everything about him -name, avi, obsession with "Incel" mass-killers, way he wrote(which I noticed changed over time)- screamed sus. He certainly didn't help himself though, that's to say the least.

I hope the legendary quote that rests in my signature stays though; it will never not be funny to me.

@Corvus @TBIcel @Adolf Hitler @LeFrenchCel @Mortis

Yeah I called that fucker out from the get-go; everything about him -name, avi, obsession with "Incel" mass-killers, way he wrote(which I noticed changed over time)- screamed sus. He certainly didn't help himself though, that's to say the least.

I hope the legendary quote that rests in my signature stays though; it will never not be funny to me.

The most important is that his case is closed for good now

That's a nice OPINION, but do you have anything substantial for me to reply to?
It's not an opinion, it's older users than you seeing more than you have and correcting you.

You literally have a November 2023 joindate, you have nothing to dispute
@nice_try is speaking facts brah.

Users might not like it but broads first and foremost want to feel safe with a guy so it doesn’t matter how great he looks if he’s a total fuckin spazz that gives off “I’m going to cannibalize you any second now” vibes. :feelsugh:

Low IQ users might argue this point by pointing out all the dangerous niggers and related thug criminal types regardless of race women get with to try and counter this as well how women regularly give out marriage proposals to prisoners and all I can say to that is that’s a far different kind of excitement not to mention the thug criminal in question at least initially doesn’t give off the vibe that he could or ever would kill said Foid but moreso he gives the off a vibe that Foids in their mental sickness find delicious which is the dark triad male archetype where he comes off as an emotionally unavailable work in progress for her that she thinks she or her love is going to change but all that ends up happening is she ends up in a body bag and or simply becomes a single mother. :feelsokman:
@Gokubro just hold your L and move little guy

Maybe consider therapy. You're stupid as hell and many users realize this. You should do some self-reflection.
Multiple users just told you the facts and how it was back then and you're just completely ignoring their knowledge and only believing your own lies. You're dumb as fuck and retarded. Talking to you is a waste of time.
Anyways, stay stupid. Nice addition to my ignore list.
The goku guy is either an insane retard, or the biggest troll on the forum.

View attachment 1063525

You had actually lost this much sooner. This is where you got closed out. Anything after this is just you wasting his time.

Regular users usually get more leeway when making those sort of jokes while greycels dont get that same kind of freedom.

It's as he said, if you suspect the claim to be true, it's a ban, if you know it's a joke it gets left alone. That's how I operate as a mod.
Just ban the goku guy already. He's fucking aids on here.

If people got banned JUST for being retards, the forum would be a ghost town. :lul:
He's an obvious troll. Not just retarded. I can put up with stupid people, just not foid infiltrators.

He's an obvious troll. Not just retarded. I can put up with stupid people, just not foid infiltrators.
That's a curious thing to say for someone who joined just three months prior. He's either dumb, which is highly likely, or a troll, which is also highly likely. But why are you saying he's in fact a hole?

That's a curious thing to say for someone who joined just three months prior. He's either dumb, which is highly likely, or a troll, which is also highly likely. But why are you saying he's in fact a hole?
He constantly gets into arguments with users on here repeatedly. If you look into his post history, he just comments under every single persons post calling them tranny's, retards, and other slurs while arguing non-stop.

He constantly gets into arguments with users on here repeatedly. If you look into his post history, he just comments under every single persons post calling them tranny's, retards, and other slurs while arguing non-stop.
Then he's just your standard edition troll.

why are all post-december 2023 members shilling for him? You all should be banned for spam, he too should be hardbanned for spamming ban appeals
He's a looksmaxxfag teen just like him.

Just ban the goku guy already. He's fucking aids on here.
first off JoinedAug 6, 2023Posts4,234 who the actual fuck are you :feelskek:

secondly we need people like him here. essential to the culture arguing with retards is one of the most enjoyable things to do here

He was a fakecel end of story.

It's not an opinion
>My opinion is actually not an opinion but a fact
Ok, so if you think 2+2=5 this actually becomes a fact? Not how this works. NEXT.
>You literally have a November 2023 joindate, you have nothing to dispute
Ad hominem. NEXT.

secondly we need people like him here. essential to the culture arguing with retards is one of the most enjoyable things to do here
You haven't seen the shit he says. It's not positive arguing, it's strawman arguing. I'll say why 2+2 is 4 and mention my math teacher. He'll then change the subject and say "you're math teacher must've been fat." Rather than addressing my main point.

Also, my length of time doesn't matter. You've only been here for barely over 2 years while there's many users who have been here since 2018. Goku was actually trying to ban a guy who has been here since 2018. He calls for others to get banned that are veterans because he doesn't like sarcastic jokes he makes. I only call for users to get banned when they call for others to get banned.

I never understood the "I jOiNeD bEfOrE yOu":feelstastyman::feelstastyman: it's like you want a cookie or something nigga:feelskek:
4e817d.png
It's because of shit like this:
Ok, so if you think 2+2=5 this actually becomes a fact? Not how this works. NEXT.
Ad hominem. NEXT.
This dumb fucking nigger has been told by two veteran users (myself and @nice_try) about how the forum was before he was around from what we've seen and experienced, and how it wasn't like what he's claiming it is and always was. Then we even had the FORMER HEAD JANNY COME IN AND CONFIRM WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING TO THIS FUCKING RETARD RIGHT HERE IN THE PREVIOUS TWO PAGES, and he still doesn't accept reality, saying "that's not an argument" when we point to what @Fat Link said.

He's either legit Aussie Abo IQ or F-tier troll. Or both. I'm going to say both.

Last edited:
It's because of shit like this:

This dumb fucking nigger has been told by two veteran users (myself and @nice_try) about how the forum was before he was around from what we've seen and experienced, and how it wasn't like what he's claiming it is and always was. Then we even had the FORMER HEAD JANNY COME IN AND CONFIRM WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING TO THIS FUCKING RETARD RIGHT HERE IN THE PREVIOUS PAGE, and he still doesn't accept reality, saying "that's not an argument" when we point to what @Fat Link said.

He's either legit Aussie Abo IQ or F-tier troll. Or both. I'm going to say both.
That goku nigger is someone who thinks he's high IQ but in reality he's just some pathetic retarded troll, don't bother wasting your time talking to him.

Ad hominem. NEXT.
Bruh stop embarrassing yourself already. You dont have skin to be disputing forum culture and how it's been ran in the past.

Yup

His only worth is being a punching bag for the OGs

has been told by two veteran users
If "two veteran users" said that eating shit is good, would you consider it, you fucking brown retard? Do you understand what "argument from authority" is and why you can't use it? Learn more before addressing your superior master like this, pet.

Wildest quote I ever saw on here.