Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I'm vouching for both you the mods here are too lenient on shitposters and normiecucks
iu

@AsakuraHao Too many anime foid posting?

Why was @Dunarote banned ?

@proudweeb I would like to vouch for this guy, at least the part where he sees he reads the threads on here and stuff, I have often seen his account in the users who are viewing this thread section

View attachment 968270

@proudweeb I would like to vouch for this guy, at least the part where he sees he reads the threads on here and stuff, I have often seen his account in the users who are viewing this thread section
Up to @Dregster if he wants to give him another shot, as he was the mod who banned him

Up to @Dregster if he wants to give him another shot, as he was the mod who banned him
Yeah alright, his joke does seem retarded as fuck though but this is kind of a forum for autists, wanted you guys to make the most informed decision on it, I would give him a second chance imo but thats just my 2 cents I aint an experienced moderator just a 2023fag

Why is @B/W muttcel banned?

@Rabbi Schneerson ?

I think @jerkjocky should get another chance. He didn’t do anything that bad, and should have just gotten a few days of a week at most off.

Looks like @Saint_Cel300 went as soon as he came. Was he someone's alt?
@Caesercel @Fat Link

Looks like @Saint_Cel300 went as soon as he came. Was he someone's alt?
@Caesercel @Fat Link
Yeah from the looks of it.

Probably that Pacino man guy.

Free my boy @verybasedindeed he is one of the few new users we have who is actually High-IQ & tries.

Free my boy @verybasedindeed he is one of the few new users we have who is actually High-IQ & tries.
Did we get an explanation for his ban?

Incels.is gestapo arc

Yes they did. Last thread I remember from Roomba, he posted a hyperlink to the other incel site.
I saw his last thread and there was no outright advertisement, only a small hyperlink. He was announcing a hiatus until muttcel was unbanned - who himself was banned for being a mod elsewhere - and ended up banned himself. I don't even get the ban, should we ban people for talking about neets.net or chuds.life?

I saw his last thread and there was no outright advertisement, only a small hyperlink. He was announcing a hiatus until muttcel was unbanned - who himself was banned for being a mod elsewhere - and ended up banned himself. I don't even get the ban, should we ban people for talking about neets.net or chuds.life?
This site needs more traffic in order to make more money, so anything that will reduce this is an unforgivable sin to our beloved nigger admin.

This site needs more traffic in order to make more money, so anything that will reduce this is an unforgivable sin to our beloved nigger admin.
This just assumes that people that go to one site won't go to the other which isn't even true, there's a bunch of users here that dualpost on neets.net and apparently this only became an issue now

This just assumes that people that go to one site won't go to the other which isn't even true, there's a bunch of users here that dualpost on neets.net and apparently this only became an issue now
I'm pretty sure neets.net is owned by the nigger no?