Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@ropecel_jfl was banned for being femoid

planetoftheapescel was banned for race bait, low effort, and just generally being a troll

@ropecel_jfl was banned for being femoid
planetoftheapescel was banned for race bait, low effort, and just generally being a troll
At this point the mod team may as well regularly check in and report on every single ban. Think of it like doing your civic duty for your brocels.

At this point the mod team may as well regularly check in and report on every single ban. Think of it like doing your civic duty for your brocels.
I do when I remember lol

Neets.net and chuds.life aren't competing incel sites
Semantics. The mere fact that a significant portion of the userbase goes to those places would be enough to at least paint them as "competing forums". So if their site rebranded and stopped being about incels would it then be fine?

Looks like @Saint_Cel300 went as soon as he came. Was he someone's alt?
@Caesercel @Fat Link
According to dregster’s note he was a Pacino man alt.

what happened exactly?
They are affiliated with a competitor site and were only here to advertise it.

We‘ve had rules against advertising competitor sites since this site was founded quite possibly.

Says it right at the beginning of our rules page.

Content:
  • Do not post low effort, spam, advertisement, or in all-caps.

sigh, not this again

anyone know about @Mortis?

He told me got banned for "promoting another incel forum"
bro he has 13000 posts here and he never mentioned any other forum, ive been talking to him for months.
He's a well established member. Most users here stay in greyceldom and move on after a few months.
He's been an active poster here for ages.

Can we at least lift his hardban and turn it into a perma or temp, so he can write an appeal?
@proudweeb

ADDED:
- he has zero warnings and hes been here 1.5 years

Last edited:
sigh, not this again

anyone know about @Mortis?

He told me got banned for "promoting another incel forum"
bro he has 13000 posts here and he never mentioned any other forum, ive been talking to him for months.
He's a well established member. Most users here stay in greyceldom and move on after a few months.
He's been an active poster here for ages.

Can we at least lift his hardban and turn it into a perma or temp, so he can write an appeal?
@proudweeb

ADDED:
- he has zero warnings and hes been here 1.5 years
Master reviewed my case and found it to be unjust.

I probably lost 5 years of my life in 3 hours due to the sheer amount of stress I had to go trough. I haven't had an autism trigger like this in a while.

Nonetheless, I am grateful to be back.

@mrlunatic

Users like you are paramount to keep site moderators in check. Always asking questions and trying to find irregularities and speaking on behalf of the voiceless. I sincerely thank you for that. Keep doing what you are doing!

Master reviewed my case and found it to be unjust.

I probably lost 5 years of my life in 3 hours due to the sheer amount of stress I had to go trough. I haven't had an autism trigger like this in a while.

Nonetheless, I am grateful to be back.
yeah lmao, i know what you mean. When some autism thing in your life goes wrong, the brain goes ER and cant stop catastrophizing over it.

@verybasedindeed ?

We‘ve had rules against advertising competitor sites since this site was founded quite possibly.

Content:
I will start reporting advertisements from now on :yes:

I saw his last thread and there was no outright advertisement, only a small hyperlink. He was announcing a hiatus until muttcel was unbanned - who himself was banned for being a mod elsewhere - and ended up banned himself. I don't even get the ban, should we ban people for talking about neets.net or chuds.life?
Who was a mod where?

Did roomba get banned for standing up for muttcel.

He would have been standing up for someone he liked on the site, and someone that is not just a simple troll.

Roomba is one of the best on here. I think he should be unbanned.

Did roomba get banned for standing up for muttcel.

Content:

@based_meme roomba was not only here to promote another site

also look at the message i quoted, it seems more like he got banned for posting a link one time and standing in solidarity with a banned user

also look at the message i quoted, it seems more like he got banned for posting a link one time and standing in solidarity with a banned user
Well, I don't know. I quoted the official reason why he was banned.

I unbanned him.

@General Alek ?

Sure why not
Why was he unbanned when proudweeb said this last time:
I have removed General Alek from the forum. He hit both 100% warning percentage and also was hardbanned.

He had been reported 97 times total and also made 4 alts while previously banned. He does not have a place any longer in our community.
He broke multiple rules, was hardbanned once, and tried to create alts while banned.

@General Alek ?

Sure why not
There is absolutely no reason to not get my posts back now tbh, even if I was botting, Alek was harbanned several times for more severe reasons yet he keeps getting "chances to redeem himself".
I had given up on my posts until I saw Alek getting unbanned. And I once again ask you to reconsider restoring my posts.
@Dregster @proudweeb

Who wants to take bets on when @General Alek will get banned next?

@proudweeb strikes again.