Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Dont worry, you'll come back stronger than ever
You bet
Oh Yeah GIF by Leroy Patterson

@Murder Mario? What happened to him? @Caesercel @Fat Link

Why do you have your messages off?
Prevent spam, trolls, and random GrAYs and newfags from sending me virus links, gay shit etc.

Last edited:
@cemgaripoglu2 you really banned him? This forum is a joke.

Free @cemgaripoglu2. He dindu nuffin:reeeeee::reeeeee:.

Free my nigga @cemgaripoglu2

@cemgaripoglu2

He's a victim of the cuckification of the incels.is elites, therefore a martyr. Free him.

What happened to @IncelCream

idfklma was banned for sexualization of minors. He already had 40% of warning and now hit 100

General Alek receiveed 20% for fighting with other users which pushed him to 60% total. 1 day temp ban

General Alek receiveed 20% for fighting with other users which pushed him to 60% total. 1 day temp ban
Elab on the @cemgaripoglu2 ban?

Unban @General Alek
Unban @cemgaripoglu2

Elab on the @cemgaripoglu2 ban?

Back in my day when people posted CP on this forum, they knew they were going to jail. Act like a criminal, expect to be treated like a criminal.

You gotta be some kinda dumbass to think "Okay so maybe I posted her nudes, but she's a girl so you should side with me." There are laws. Fuckin' dumbasses.

And we are obligated to follow them. Law enforcement is obligated to pursue criminals.

You're a dumbass if you ever thought you were gonna find some platform that would willingly protect your criminal actions. You're a dumbass if you thought "You mean I can't do illegal things on this public forum?"

Did femoidsGTFO get nuked? @proudweeb

@DeliriumTremens ?

What happened to @IncelCream
Requested
Good riddance to that JBW-believing "white"cel; tfu on all race-traitors of any kind.

Ah damn, I was hoping it would be longer.:feelsbadman:
@cemgaripoglu2

He's a victim of the cuckification of the incels.is elites, therefore a martyr. Free him.
Agreed: What is even going on anymore? Can someone fill me in because I have a vague idea but don't see the connection here.

This site reeks of corruption more than the US Fed Government & my State government combined.

Last edited:
@Fat Link @Dregster @SlayerSlayer @Caesercel @proudweeb @Robtical Can one of you brocels please explain the @General Alek ban fiesta? Why the fuck is this guy constantly banned and unbanned?

aww, baby based meme is crying
Don't be a fag. I don't care if your dumb ass is unbanned, I just wanted to know why you keep getting banned. KEK

Don't be a fag. I don't care if your dumb ass is unbanned, I just wanted to know why you keep getting banned. KEK
I just checked and it seems like he tends to just break a variety of rules regularly. :feelsclown:

@Fat Link @Dregster @SlayerSlayer @Caesercel @proudweeb @Robtical Can one of you brocels please explain the @General Alek ban fiesta? Why the fuck is this guy constantly banned and unbanned?
He was not supposed to be out. Eh, can't help it now

You are right. I was not supposed to be kicked out. Thank you for acknowledging that. I have no hard feelings, I'm just glad that Alek is back where he belongs

Free @FemoidsGTFO

If he wasn't supposed to be let out, then why did he even get let out & why is it that we "can't help it now?"