Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

t.

@incelbot jfl banned already

@Indracel

@IncelsNeverCry

coom_enthusiast has been banned for 3 different instances of sexualizing minors

also that weird thread about rubbing his nipples

coom_enthusiast has been banned for 3 different instances of sexualizing minors

also that weird thread about rubbing his nipples
This forum is going down the shitter :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This forum is going down the shitter :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Especially since they unbanned General Fednigger & allowed back the biggest cuck on this forum who was already permabanned once.

Not a clue, I just know I revel in joy whenever he's gone.
Same here, gonna roll up a nice fat cone tonight of that General Fed pack. Wish I had some of you here to smoke it with.
Prolly tempbanned due to warnings tbh
He deserves a perma hardban for being banned so much, I fucking hate that nigger
He was hardbanned once already; there's no reason he shouldn't be hardbanned & his account deleted.
Watch him get unbanned a day later or two.
Yeah he will be unbanned in a few days max. Until then, however, I can smoke on that pack along with that @bannedincel & Dianne Feinstein pack. :smonk:

What happend to alek?

What happened to @FemoidsGTFO
hes hardbanned since tuesday

@General Alek JFL... It's a running joke now.

Did @Indracel nuke his acc, or did mods take action?

@proudweeb

What happened to @FemoidsGTFO
hes hardbanned since tuesday

did you mean to link this?:

my pisscord account got disabled because of that pigskin snowroach pedophile whore
Discord might be cracking down on private wrongthink because our server with just 9 long term members just got nuked and everyone banned, and it's hard to believe anyone in that group reported

Discord might be cracking down on private wrongthink because our server with just 9 long term members just got nuked and everyone banned, and it's hard to believe anyone in that group reported
Sony does this with their PSN. If you're in a private chat with your friend and say the kind of things that would break the ToS if you type it out you could get banned. Discuck is owned by China, so of course they'd do something similar.

wait what? ALL OF THE MEMBERS IN YOUR SERVER GOT HARD-BANNED? fucking pisscord bullshit system it always favors these whores, oh and I also got hard-banned for calling that piece of shit whore a pedophile for harassing one of the young incels.

Sony does this with their PSN. If you're in a private chat with your friend and say the kind of things that would break the ToS if you type it out you could get banned. Discuck is owned by China, so of course they'd do something similar.
All of discord went down the day before we got banned while I was trying to send a message deboonking a black inventor and had "nigger" in the message, that might have been what triggered it especially
wait what? ALL OF THE MEMBERS IN YOUR SERVER GOT HARD-BANNED? fucking pisscord bullshit system it always favors these whores, oh and I also got hard-banned for calling that piece of shit whore a pedophile for harassing one of the young incels.
Cuckcord

we hit these 5 bullet points lol

All of discord went down the day before we got banned while I was trying to send a message deboonking a black inventor and had "nigger" in the message, that might have been what triggered it especially

View attachment 954843
we hit these 5 bullet points lol
WTF did you even say? :feelskek:

WTF did you even say? :feelskek:
I just deboonked a nigger now being credited by the woke agenda as inventing "modern dry cleaning" who holds a patent for "dry scouring" that is lost to history and no idea what exactly the process was or if it even was the same thing as dry cleaning, but even though we have no idea he somehow directly inspired later modern dry cleaning even though Michael Faraday invented a chemical (tetrachloroethylene, still used to this day) specifically for dry cleaning (which already existed) and was used for dry cleaning in the exact same year the nig patented "dry scouring" (completely unknown process). Also had "nigger" in the message.

Get your fucking discord filth out of here, trannies.

I just deboonked a nigger now being credited by the woke agenda as inventing "modern dry cleaning" who holds a patent for "dry scouring" that is lost to history and no idea what exactly the process was or if it even was the same thing as dry cleaning, but even though we have no idea he somehow directly inspired later modern dry cleaning even though Michael Faraday invented a chemical (tetrachloroethylene, still used to this day) specifically for dry cleaning (which already existed) and was used for dry cleaning in the exact same year the nig patented "dry scouring" (completely unknown process). Also had "nigger" in the message.
No point in arguing with low IQs tbh. Let them believe their delusions and just fucking laugh. I learned that lesson here.

Is there a way you can get another account or do they ID you from your IP/device?

No point in arguing with low IQs tbh. Let them believe their delusions and just fucking laugh. I learned that lesson here.

Is there a way you can get another account or do they ID you from your IP/device?
It's easy to register accounts, it's just annoying to remake servers :feelscry: