Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Kill yourself @frmentalcel @based_meme
Lol at you calling your normie piece of shit reddit user friends to attack me and shit ,you are nothing compared to me and my friends

iu
Seethe harder faggot

In the future everyone will remember me as a legend and you will only be one of my retarded normie haters

@Transcended Trucel lurkmaxxing

@General Alek The glowie finally finished his assignment or what?

Why everyone hates on @General Alek lol

Unban @Ryuk! ,normie faggots in this forum harrased and bullied this guy , @TheProphetMuscle

He dated and kissed foids, imo he could easily ascend.
this I thought he should of been banned a long time ago only users I generally hate always seem to turn out to be fakecels or are faggots.

What did he do the first time tho ?
The notes as to why he was banned said “Alt of Tortured Soul/Deleted member 43188” I wasn’t able to find that profile so im not sure why he was banned but maybe one of the admins or other mods know

The notes as to why he was banned said “Alt of Tortured Soul/Deleted member 43188” I wasn’t able to find that profile so im not sure why he was banned but maybe one of the admins or other mods know
Weird

@psychotic_cock69