Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle @proudweeb @Fat Link @The Enforcer

Few days ago a guy here claimed to make alts of perma banned users to make them look bad. One of you guys deleted the post and his account, can you remember which account was it?

I'm saying this because my guess is that the new @Intellectual alt accounts are made by this guy and not intellectual himself
All of them are collectively permabanned. It was a moot point if Intellectual was him or not, since we didn't want Intellectual here either. His IQ was simply too high for us to comprehend his posts.

All of them are collectively permabanned. It was a moot point if Intellectual was him or not, since we didn't want Intellectual here either. His IQ was simply too high for us to comprehend his posts.
I'm not defending intellectual, I'm saying that his subsequent alts could be made by @$carecrow, since the lingos kinda match

@RelentlessAssault

unban @reyclover nigger
we need more race threads

@Speed @proudweeb

When is @Michael W. Ford getting unbanned ?

@KyloRen @proudweeb

Where is Transcendedtruecel? Sorry if I’m out of the loop. Haven’t seen him in a while.

@KyloRen @proudweeb
giphy.gif

@proudweeb is @Rigatoni coming back

is @Transcended Trucel deleted
his account doesnt show up anymore

i can't even tag him without writing the full name

@Transcended Trucel

@Master ?

If it was deleted wouldn't there be a line running across the username? But there is something odd about his account

Finally @proudweeb one of you came online to ban that asshole luzifer is the ban perma he did create alt and harrased and tried to doxx me and @IceStorm

Was @kickerrocket25 an alt of @Luzifer ?

@Luzifer perm? @proudweeb

If it was deleted wouldn't there be a line running across the username? But there is something odd about his account
Yeah idk about it either. His name doesn't show up, yet whenever I write it out there's no name.

I hope he's still here since he was definitely next to become mod & could easily fix some of the glitches in the site.

@TheProphetMuscle any idea?

Yeah idk about it either. His name doesn't show up, yet whenever I write it out there's no name.

I hope he's still here since he was definitely next to become mod & could easily fix some of the glitches in the site.

@TheProphetMuscle any idea?
If u look at his profile u can see he was online today