Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Icestorm has received a 20% warning for height brag. He already had 90% so now he is banned

@IceStorm Free him.

What did he say that makes him inkwell? :dafuckfeels:
Just look at his fucking posts shitting on manlets here. This fag enjoys making fun of incel bros.

Just look at his fucking posts shitting on manlets here. This fag enjoys making fun of incel bros.
He likely wasn't an incel like @NoLooksNoLife and @Mentally lost cel

Free @Manthing @proudweeb

Icestorm has received a 20% warning for height brag. He already had 90% so now he is banned
you cucks are just going to unban him again even though hes done this a million times

@IceStorm unban my guy and cem garipoglu

Hey I need to be banned I don't want to be here and it doesn't let me delete

What's going on here with every so called incel in here is exactly just as much of a disgusting garbage person as all of the foids tho

Hey fuc k all of you and every incel and i am not an incel and I am gay and date trannies

Hey I need to be banned I don't want to be here and it doesn't let me delete
Hey I need to be banned fuc k you and your family and your mom I hope you die fuc k all incels and every piece of shut hypocritical garbage person here that are all exactly the same as the foids they complain about anyways
What's going on here with every so called incel in here is exactly just as much of a disgusting garbage person as all of the foids tho
Hey fuc k all of you and every incel and i am not an incel and I am gay and date trannies
iu

Unban icestorm and cem garipoglu plz @Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle

unban @IceStorm and fuck all the manlet niggers who say otherwise :feelshaha:

@Med Amine ????? @TheProphetMuscle @proudweeb @Fat Link

@Med Amine ????? @TheProphetMuscle @proudweeb @Fat Link
He got warned for height shaming and trolling in ban discussion which added up to a 1 day ban since he was already at 40%

He got warned for height shaming and trolling in ban discussion which added up to a 1 day ban since he was already at 40%
Wanted to ban me, now he got banned.

Free @Med Amine he dindu nuffin

@BlackCell_from_ZA