Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Unban @AsgardTheFatcel @The Enforcer

I want @Khanivore uncaged pl0x

Why is @Michael W. Ford baaned

why was @macncheeseaustralia banned?
@proudweeb

@Michael W. Ford visits the .is county jail more often than I drink jfl

@proudweeb when does my traffic citation field grade records get expunged?

@Michael W. Ford ?
@painedoverbitecel ?

What did @CorpseWatcher do

@12 Years a Rotter ?

I swear, @Michael W. Ford just gets automatically banned by some algorithm every other day or so now lmao:feelshaha::feelskek:.

@joergenson @John Kelly ?

Can I bail @Michael W. Ford out? I'll take a 10-20% field grade from him @Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle

did @Transcended Trucel delete his account?
he's no longer in the top 100 posters and don't appear when i try to tag him

@British_incel questions the point of living if he can't post on .is afer making a whopping 8 posts (see Ban Appeals). He threatens jumping off a building JFL. I wonder what he did?

@Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle @proudweeb @Fat Link @The Enforcer

Few days ago a guy here claimed to make alts of perma banned users to make them look bad. One of you guys deleted the post and his account, can you remember which account was it?

I'm saying this because my guess is that the new @Intellectual alt accounts are made by this guy and not intellectual himself

I'm saying this because my guess is that the new @Intellectual alt accounts are made by this guy and not intellectual himself
Never talk about this nigga ever again

He's somehow haunting the forum with his barely even pseudo intellectual BS.
That nigga was a Tsar bomba on this forum... we're still suffering from the fallout.

That nigga was a Tsar bomba on this forum... we're still suffering from the fallout.
Ikr it's a sorry state if he's still being talked about.

@Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle @proudweeb @Fat Link @The Enforcer

Few days ago a guy here claimed to make alts of perma banned users to make them look bad. One of you guys deleted the post and his account, can you remember which account was it?

It's @$carecrow. He even claimed that he larped as @Mentally lost cel but the thread where he mentioned it got deleted.