Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Half the time it's necessary. I report a lot of shit too, but it's mostly misplaced threads. If I see a fag post, sus fresh GrAYs posting sus links, or anything shady, I report it.
Lmaoooooooooo foid

He went off to kill his brother.

Dumb half-Jap, half-Indonesian mutt is going to get us in the news again. JFL
Good. This means we can live rent free in the media and their mind.

@BataviaCel ?
He fedposted too hard, saying multiple times that he was going to kill his brother. It sounds like he's jealous of him, but he did say he wanted to live off the government, so the idiot probably thinks going to jail as a way to NEET is a good idea.

JFL @ The Absolute State of Low IQcels.

He fedposted too hard, saying multiple times that he was going to kill his brother. It sounds like he's jealous of him, but he did say he wanted to live off the government, so the idiot probably thinks going to jail as a way to NEET is a good idea.

Perm?

It does not deserve a perm. Fucking mods keep banning the good ones :lasereyes:

@12 Years a Rotter ?

Unban @GeckoBus now.
Just saw the guy lurking, he had good posts and the gay stuff was probably just autism.
Let him back in, give him a second chance.
They banned one of the truest truecels on this forum over some autistic joke, JFL.

All this while fakecels run rampant.

He went off to kill his brother.

Dumb half-Jap, half-Indonesian mutt is going to get us in the news again. JFL
Was he serious about that :lul:

Also is it a perma or just temp?

Free @Ronald Smith

@OutcastedOutcast

I gave him 4 day for that. He needs to understand that sort of thing will cause legal issues
As a wise guy once said, you hand out bans like free candies on a Halloween :feelsmusic::feelsugh:

Bruh, I only said that shit to get banned since it was too dopamine addicted to just log out.
Yeah because claiming that you're a fag is the only way to get banned:feelstastyman:.

Yeah because claiming that you're a fag is the only way to get banned:feelstastyman:.
Its a 100% certain way to get banned, asking mods for a ban is boring, i wanted to troll, i didn't think i would come back after all.

Its a 100% certain way to get banned, asking mods for a ban is boring, i wanted to troll, i didn't think i would come back after all.
Good job in trolling. Now you will have people here call you a fag 24/7. You were better off just making a new account than coming back to this one.

Good job in trolling. Now you will have people here call you a fag 24/7. You were better off just making a new account than coming back to this one.
Yeah ik, my reputation is fucked, i might aswell just delete my acc here , i spend most of my time on other forums anyway

@MrRed97 :lul: ? I guess he can go back to other incel communities that he allegedly created. JFL

@MrRed97 :lul: ? I guess he can go back to other incel communities that he allegedly created. JFL

Why are you so fixated on stacies, incel? Why don't you try and get your looks match at the very least.

he used the word "incel" like if he isn't one which counts as incel shamming. plus he made multiple race bait threads.

Last edited:

anyone got screenshot :feelskek:

he used the word "incel" like if he isn't one which counts as incel shamming. plus he made multiple race bait threads.
So that kike was a troll. Trying to claim he debunked the black pill. Fucking KEK. These fucking reddit cunts think they're so slick.

@MrRed97 Kill yourself.

anyone got screenshot :feelskek:
You can check his posts. It might still be there.

@Illuminati Explain.

@BataviaCel You should have precised (in video game), you wouldn't have been banned :feelsthink:

In my opinion, I don't think @GeckoBus is actually gay. Before using this forum, he was on Looksmax, and zoomertards these days love making sus jokes and slapping/grabbing each other's asses. Since he's an uberautist, he thought that doing faggot imitations was considered normal Gen-Z humor, so he did it himself by making retarded gay Sewer threads.

2 day penalty
I think he thinks he got permanent separation. Guy hasn't spoke since the field grade.
Or it's possible that Jews cucked him again.

Is @decembrist_kirillov perma?

In my opinion, I don't think @GeckoBus is actually gay. Before using this forum, he was on Looksmax, and zoomertards these days love making sus jokes and slapping/grabbing each other's asses. Since he's an uberautist, he thought that doing faggot imitations was considered normal Gen-Z humor, so he did it himself by making retarded gay Sewer threads.
>Grab another man's ass
>It's just a joke bro, I'm straight

Zoomers have been brainwashed by globohomo. They need to learn their lesson and undo the mental damage. Globohomo eventually wants to normalize male friends having gay sex with each other like they would drink, smoke, or play videogames.

Faggotry needs to be nipped right in the bud. Zero tolerance.

>Grab another man's ass
>It's just a joke bro, I'm straight

Zoomers have been brainwashed by globohomo. They need to learn their lesson and undo the mental damage. Globohomo eventually wants to normalize male friends having gay sex with each other like they would drink, smoke, or play videogames.

Faggotry needs to be nipped right in the bud. Zero tolerance.
Based- I fucking hate how my generation has been brainwashed by globohomo into thinking that homosexuality is this “cool thing” JFL; I hate my generation with every fiber of my body, why did I have to be born in this time:feelsugh:.

Only good thing about Zoomer generation is that everyone is a weed smoker basically; allows for a good cope you can find anywhere.