Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Caesercel did @Draconian Times get permad because of this thread he made half an hour ago?
Screenshot 20230620 142300 Chrome

Wanted to reply to it but saw it was deleted and he was banned just after it got nuked.

Last edited:
@The Enforcer

JFL I love reading your ban appeals it's so funny :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Why did @AlexDelarge delete all his posts.

Indracel 2 day vacation for buying a slut's Onlyfans

I have requested a permanent ban. I am announcing this to minimize any bullshit that arises from this.

It's mostly for personal reasons, namely the amount of time I still manage to spend on the site versus how much time I should be investing into my career and education. I procrastinate too much, sleep too little, have to make up for mistakes I make before someone catches on, and it is all so very stressful. I'm going to cope in solitude and quiet. Like monk mode but not extremist (still gonna vidya here and there, drink beer on the weekends, etc.). I am just tired of being tired.

I've already invested the majority of my life into being a wagie, so I might as well make enough money and attain enough credentials to make it worthwhile. If all goes as planned, I may have the opportunity to put my name behind a piece of work far superior to the Evolutionary Psychology thread that I made and have it actually carry some weight. That's probably just a pipedream, but nonetheless, I hope my success will somehow push the blackpill further.

I've been cutting other things from my life and am still not happy with the results, so it has come to this. It's been an interesting few years, thank you for the copes and laughs, and I wish you all the best.
Come back

Indracel 2 day vacation for buying a slut's Onlyfans
Based ban, but also, what did you honestly expect from a guy who is proud to be a femdom cuck?

Why did @Afro_cel get banned?

I want to know the reason because he's watching half the forum

Why did @Afro_cel get banned?
I want to know the reason because he's watching half the forum
@TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer @Robtical @Fat Link @The Enforcer @Dregster

If he is permanent-banned and watching literally half the forum why is he not hardbanned?

@TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel @proudweeb @SlayerSlayer @Robtical @Fat Link @The Enforcer @Dregster

If he is permanent-banned and watching literally half the forum why is he not hardbanned?
I'm not even sure what hard banning is supposed to accomplish tbh.

I'm not even sure what hard banning is supposed to accomplish tbh.
I think it makes it so they can't log in anymore like @Reclusemaxxer.

But so what? They can still browse the forum. I guess they can't access the rumored bunker and watch/follow users, but that's it.

What did he even do? I've seen the name so many times but I've never understood what the guy did for the entire forum to hate him.. was he like @HiddenUzer ?

What did he even do? I've seen the name so many times but I've never understood what the guy did for the entire forum to hate him.. was he like @HiddenUzer ?
Spammed the forum with his low-effort/water is wet threads, said some bluepilled stuff about how we're Incel because of our own faults, and also joked about being an IT plant on discord.

Spammed the forum with his low-effort/water is wet threads, said some bluepilled stuff about how we're Incel because of our own faults, and also joked about being an IT plant on discord.
He literally ruined one of our competitor sites :feelsohh: