Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why adam dooling is not a “groomer”

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
Adam dooling did not groom a girl. He simply courted one.

There are multiple mods on this forum spreading false crime accusations.

Those are are @Master @SlayerSlayer

Go FUCK YOURSELVES.

Grooming means you commit a crime. If you don’t commit a crime, you are legally in the clear.

Adam dooling did not groom a girl. He simply courted one.

There are multiple mods on this forum spreading false crime accusations.

Those are are @Master @SlayerSlayer

Go FUCK YOURSELVES.

Grooming means you commit a crime. If you don’t commit a crime, you are legally in the clear.
Who the fuck is Adam Dooling and what are you talking about ?

do you confirm or deny that he's a retard tho?

Who the fuck is Adam Dooling and what are you talking about ?
Adam dooling is an incel tears user falsely accused of grooming.

Who tf cares? They call us evil shit all the time, so I’m not going to look into proving whether he is a pedo or not.

Jfl at infiltrator OP.
Commit suicide OP, fast and easy.

Everytime I see this guy's avi I'm feel like it's a weird ad for Nintendo, except from the twilight zone for retards.

Hey Adam, nice to see you finally made a .is account after all of these years.
Loved your comics btw

Hey Adam, nice to see you finally made a .is account after all of these years.
Loved your comics btw
im not Adam but you don’t know what grooming is

Who tf cares? They call us evil shit all the time, so I’m not going to look into proving whether he is a pedo or not.
even if we hate him as a person we shouldnt be spreading misinformation just because we don't like him.
that's PEAK foid behaviour.

@Murder Mario @BoywithEarring Both of you seriously need to kill yourselves. The larp is over.

even if we hate him as a person we shouldnt be spreading misinformation just because we don't like him.
that's PEAK foid behaviour.
Yeah exactly. Copexodious Maximus is spreading lies out of spite. And the .is mods are backing this behavior up

Why are you interested in that retard?
OP is a known infiltrator who always try to play the devil advocate to gain attention on the forum.
he can't get attention by making legit normal threads so he needs clickbaits like this.

@Murder Mario @BoywithEarring Both of you seriously need to kill yourselves. The larp is over.
Are you saying Adam dooling is a groomer despite not breaking laws?

OP is a known infiltrator who always try to play the devil advocate to gain attention on the forum.
he can't get attention by making legit normal threads so he needs clickbaits like this.
You are trying to turn the forum against me because I spoke the truth, kill yourself.

Are you saying Adam dooling is a groomer despite not breaking laws?
Who the fuck CARES? Why are you defending whoever the fuck this is? Is he your boyfriend? Is he you?

why do you keep pestering me on all the boards i post on
Stalker faggot leave me alone

Who the fuck CARES? Why are you defending whoever the fuck this is? Is he your boyfriend? Is he you?
Are you suggesting that lying and slandering is okay?

>the irony of a closeted gymbro calling others gay
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Kill everyone @Murder Mario, DO IT!!! (IN VIDEOGAME)

Are you suggesting that lying and slandering is okay?
First of all, I don't know who the fuck this person you're being a hero of the people for even is, so don't just assume we all know WTF you're talking about.

Second, explain the situation and provide your evidence, else all of this is empty drama and you're just making yourself look sus.

First of all, I don't know who the fuck this person you're being a hero of the people for even is, so don't just assume we all know WTF you're talking about.

Second, explain the situation and provide your evidence, else all of this is empty drama and you're just making yourself look sus.
Muh look sus

The person is an inceltears user who never committed any crimes and was accused of grooming. Do you think accusing someone of grooming is ok when they they didn’t commit crimes?

Don’t care. he humiliated us, He can go fuck himself.

That's Adam doogy you're talking about and why would u side with an IT user

That's Adam doogy you're talking about and why would u side with an IT user
Is the blackpill about the truth or do u think we as a community should be there involved in slander?

100% - Permaban -- HI GROOMER
Honestly I don't always disagre with what he says just because some clique doesn't like him, but if he says things I don't agree with I call it out.

Honestly I don't always disagre with what he says
That you don't disagree with reddit trannies doesn't surprise me.
You are next, faggot.
We already know that you had a life of non-paid intimacy with a foid, that you're bluepilled and that you're now in a gay relationship with an obese asian dude.

That you don't disagree with reddit trannies doesn't surprise me.
Like everyone, some of the things that people point out are truths, even if they are mixed with bullshit. The fact I wrote "always" implies that I mostly don't agree with him or whatever little I've read of his bullshit! Seeth more and get carried away, I think you are very similar to @Murder Mario btw, in your affect and behavior. However most users here would agree I am not at all like this.
You are next, faggot.
Kid, this isn't some fantasy movie or action thriller, you aren't going to do shit except cry like a baby each time K9 or I give you a good ole fashion verbal "cricket bat bashing". Even though it won't help cause you need a physical one.
We already know that you had a life of non-paid intimacy with a foid, that you're bluepilled and that you're now in a gay relationship with an obese asian dude.
LOL. K9 is practically a white dude. And because I wrote one line neutral about Murder Mario (and like 10 lines bashing his idiocy) you are making up all sorts of exaggerations. This is why you claim others are making up lies, you are so traumatized by how often you do it also, and how bad your behavior is that you continue to make up horrendous stories and amuse yourself. Except, it makes you cry yourself to sleep at night...

Last edited:
Doogy called people pedophiles on average 1-2 times a day, religiously, never once breaking stride.

He’s definitely attracted to minors. Those types ALWAYS are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back