Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Who unbanned @Mentally lost cel and why ?

Tarquinius has received a 4 day timeout. He was already at 60% and received another 30% for incel shaming

Tarquinius has received a 4 day timeout. He was already at 60% and received another 30% for incel shaming
"Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it."

I guess even spelling it out for everyone isn't enough.

@Murder Mario ?

@Murder Mario ?

these 2 threads should tell you a lot about him.

also he exposed himself here.
So I think we should be slanderers?

Lol and I thought he was based at one point, god damn it can't trust anyone:feelsugh:

The mod who banned him seemed to think so.
That's crazy because I've been saying that @Murder Mario is a bait-posting infiltrator who should be banned asap for months.

That's crazy because I've been saying that @Murder Mario is a bait-posting infiltrator who should be banned asap for months.
Sometimes you need to let them feel invincible and give them more rope to hang themselves with.

IT larp. Real name: Adam Dooling. More like Adam Drooler. Idiot basically painted a target on himself. JFL
How do you know who the mod who banned him was?

he was banned by @SlayerSlayer

yes, fat link thought he was the alt of sub8male but he said that he's actually the alt of @ShadowTheEdgehog
Ah ok, yeah he made a post once about it.

If Murder Mario is really Doogycel, why is he unbanned?

Last edited:
@TheLastandtheFirst ?

Nevermind, self banned.

@Newton the 2nd What did he do?

@CurrycelRaja ?

@Caesercel did @Draconian Times get permad because of this thread he made half an hour ago?
View attachment 783891
Wanted to reply to it but saw it was deleted and he was banned just after it got nuked.
He gets banned for the 1 good post he does wtf. Mods were OK with all the Foid worship he did but not being an age-cuck is where they decided to draw a line. Mods cucked beyond belief jfl :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
He gets banned for the 1 good post he does wtf. Mods were OK with all the Foid worship he did but not being an age-cuck is where they decided to draw a line. Mods cucked beyond belief jfl :dafuckfeels:
Doesn't matter. At this point any excuse to get rid of him is good enough

Why did @Murder Mario get uncaged?

He’s not or well probably he’s not.

He is part of an extremely long IP range as in hes on an IP shared by a fuckton of users.

@Fat Link decided that merely pointing out legal technicalities isn’t worth being banned for.
Legal technicalities? Nigger, this site isn't in danger of legal trouble over an alleged slander of a reddit user, GTFOH with that shit. :lul:

Legal technicalities? Nigger, this site isn't in danger of legal trouble over an alleged slander of a reddit user, GTFOH with that shit. :lul:
Nigga has talked about rape being high IQ and has "I killed more cunts than cervical cancer" in his description, but he somehow draws the line at a random ITROON being accused of being a pedo JFL

He's definitely him.

Nigga has talked about rape being high IQ and has "I killed more cunts than cervical cancer" in his description, but he somehow draws the line at a random ITROON being accused of being a pedo JFL

He's definitely him.
@Fat Link

IT larp. Real name: Adam Dooling. More like Adam Drooler. Idiot basically painted a target on himself. JFL

He's definitely him.
It's not dooling, it's an old user from 2019 I have him on discord

He’s not or well probably he’s not.

He is part of an extremely long IP range as in hes on an IP shared by a fuckton of users.
come on dude think about it. It makes no sense for a a real incel to defend doogroomer. He should be permabanned for that regardless