Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

dedsrs? thought he was a "super moderator" there
He got de-modded on Basedspace and banned because the other staff -and users- had enough of his BS; he also lost admin on N C U, then was de-modded, and is now banned.

@Adolf Hitler also got him banned for saying bluepilled shit on .club JFL.

Guess neets.net & looksmax better brace themselves.

Last edited:
This guy followed me then got instabanned, @Afro_cel?

@decembrist_kirillov ??? :lul:

unban @Michael W. Ford

it's over

@Mentally lost cel what happened to the based dog hater @Caesercel

What why? All the users that actually make the site intresting get banned.
every user who adds something to the forum lore get banned :forcedsmile:

@Caesercel @decembrist_kirillov ??

@decembrist_kirillov is now watching you.

seems like @uglycel122 was permabanned for making a thread about bombing a high school in ID. :feelstrash:
thread got deleted but this is it:
Screenshot 4

jeez, mate
take it easy

Last edited:
seems like @uglycel122 was permabanned for making a thread about bombing a high school in ID. :feelstrash:
Just wanted to ask about that lmao. He was quite the character

50/50 between retarded edgelord or full-blown glownigger tbhngl.

Why do u report posts, it's a foid trait :feelsseriously:
Half the time it's necessary. I report a lot of shit too, but it's mostly misplaced threads. If I see a fag post, sus fresh GrAYs posting sus links, or anything shady, I report it.

I agree. NO SNITCHING
This isn't the streets, nigger. We're not a crime family sworn to secrecy. Lives aren't at stake when you ban faggot trolls spamming the forum or GrAYniggers glowing brighter than the sun. Nobody is going to do 15-life in the supermax for getting reported and banned.

No snitching... Mfer thinks we're pushing keys of heroin here. Get the fuck over yourself, sorceror. JFL

free @GeckoBus
they r really banning all the virgins on here
fr fr

This isn't the streets, nigger. We're not a crime family sworn to secrecy. Lives aren't at stake when you ban faggot trolls spamming the forum or GrAYniggers glowing brighter than the sun. Nobody is going to do 15-life in the supermax for getting reported and banned.

No snitching... Mfer thinks we're pushing keys of heroin here. Get the fuck over yourself, sorceror. JFL
We need a forum sorcerer though- I am quite interested in spiritualism and the Esoteric; not to mention we need him to wage battles on various planes of existence against foids who are (((witches))).

We need a forum sorcerer though- I am quite interested in spiritualism and the Esoteric; not to mention we need him to wage battles on various planes of existence against foids who are (((witches))).
Yeah, sure, I guess. I'm sure there have been many reddit roasties trying to cast hexes on incels. :feelshaha:

Unban @GeckoBus now.
Just saw the guy lurking, he had good posts and the gay stuff was probably just autism.
Let him back in, give him a second chance.

Yeah, sure, I guess. I'm sure there have been many reddit roasties trying to cast hexes on incels. :feelshaha:
Regardless- our governments have suppressed various means of spiritual, esoteric, and other similar practices, medicines, etc.

Look at how they suppressed natural drugs such as marijuana, shrooms, etc which were used historically to raise vibrations and connect on other planes of existence and instead pump us full of jewpills. The CIA also basically admitted Astral Projection is a very real thing- yet mainstream media suppresses this.

Just wanted to ask about that lmao. He was quite the character
yeah, he was a fully retarded 19 years old kid who thought he could ascend in the west, just go back to your homeland country and betabuxx.
50/50 between retarded edgelord or full-blown glownigger tbhngl.
probably just very retarded since he kept spamming ID with very unrelated topics and threads requesting the ban of other users who never broke the rules ever b4.
Why do u report posts, it's a foid trait :feelsseriously:
if no one report them then even the mods won't do anything for them even tho they're against the rules. really show you how "competent" the moderators of the forum are.

How long is @Sneir on extra duty without pay (field grade punishment) for? @proudweeb