Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We really need to stop being so hard on "fakecels"

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
Anyone who made it to this forum has problems period. Most people don't make it to reddit, let alone 4chan and even worse this site. Its the bottom of the autism rabbit hole. If you made an account here you had major things occur in your life that led you here. My problem with all this fakecel hunting is that a lot of the time the fakecels aren't even fakecels they are just incels with stuff taken out of context. Meanwhile the actual fakecels stay here for years because they are smart and dark triad. If an incel got a kiss he might be more likely to say it to explain his situation better, or maybe they will say he "ascended" to troll and try to leave. Actual fakecels know they're not incels so actively monitor what they do.

I don't know what draconian times did but telling him to kill himself is unproductive guys, we are better than this.

Keep sucking fakecel cock OP

I don't know how to delete the video. I didn't want to insert an attachment.

The actual fakecels are never exposed, they stay here for years without anyone knowing. All the alleged fakecels are probably not even fakecels.

You're the guy who witchhunted GeckoBus off this forum right?
"witchhunting"
i actually just reported his thread, nothing more than that and i report a lot of other threads daily but just shitposts and low efforts on ID
Think, did it improve your life? It was SJW behavior. He now has no place to cope.
also i never said that geckobus is a fakecel, the only reason i didn't like him is because he kept posting faggoted stuff. i am pretty sure he's an incel due to how schizo and mentally fucked he's so your point doesn't stand with me unless you wanna say that i am a homosexual myself.

The actual fakecels are never exposed, they stay here for years without anyone knowing. All the alleged fakecels are probably not even fakecels.
80% of the forum are fakecels

80/20 rule is always correct

are you projecting? :feelsLSD:
I've been here for years and on many discord groups I know how they operate. There was a user here who witch hunted members for being fakecels then told me he had lots of female attention. Im currently talking to a fakecel who has never been caught despite being here for almost 4 years.
"witchhunting"
i actually just reported his thread, nothing more than that and i report a lot of other threads daily but just shitposts and low efforts on ID

also i never said that geckobus is a fakecel, the only reason i didn't like him is because he kept posting faggoted stuff. i am pretty sure he's an incel due to how schizo and mentally fucked he's so your point doesn't stand with me unless you wanna say that i am a homosexual myself.
You witch hunted him off in a group scanning every single post he made and using your connections here to try to get him banned. You were obsessed with him. Really pathetic behavior tbh. Go back to twitter.

Its true though, I've seen the patterns over and over again. They know how to play the community to their advantage.
I can't say because he has pictures of other incels he will dox here if I expose him. He is really insane and will think we all conspired against him or something. Hes a fakecel but batshit crazy. Maybe his larping will catch up with him eventually, but he has a good track record for being here for 4 years.

You witch hunted him off in a group scanning every single post he made and using your connections here to try to get him banned. You were obsessed with him. Really pathetic behavior tbh. Go back to twitter.
not really, he was the one obsessed with me since he kept spamming all my threads after he got unbanned.
do you really think i would had any trouble with him after his unban? never but he's the one who was triggered a lot with what i did.
also your point still doesn't stand since i have never said that geckobus was a fakecel, i just said he was a fag and i am pretty sure you was triggered when that glowie said he want to suck ER's dick "spirtually" off so we're in the same boat buddy.
pretty sure @frmentalcel saw that post

I can't say because he has pictures of other incels he will dox here if I expose him. He is really insane and will think we all conspired against him or something. Hes a fakecel but batshit crazy. Maybe his larping will catch up with him eventually, but he has a good track record for being here for 4 years.
Jfl wtf

Definitely didn't read

not really, he was the one obsessed with me since he kept spamming all my threads after he got unbanned.
do you really think i would had any trouble with him after his unban? never but he's the one who was triggered a lot with what i did.
also your point still doesn't stand since i have never said that geckobus was a fakecel, i just said he was a fag and i am pretty sure you was triggered when that glowie said he want to suck ER's dick "spirtually" off so we're in the same boat buddy.
pretty sure @frmentalcel saw that post
You have to be a normie to conflate what someone says online with IRL. To my memory he created a story as a joke in the sewers. Anyway at the root of the issue I don't blame you, I blame the people who enabled you.

This forum is called "incels.is", that's why everyone who isn't incel needs to be exterminated from here, starting with this braindead OP. Simple as that.

This forum is called "incels.is", that's why everyone who isn't incel needs to be exterminated from here, starting with this braindead OP. Simple as that.
Of course fakecels shouldn't be on a forum dedicated to incels, but there is almost 0 way to enforce that. Fakecel hunts never lead to capturing actual fakecels (who are aware they're fakecels will be cautious). It just leads to getting actual incels banned. All fakecel hunters are fakecels which is why they operate on discord. The fakecel hunts do more harm than good and gives the more socially savvy fakecels more power.

We need something like braincels again where everyone can participate as long as they're black pilled. Everyone would get along then and at least we would have some laughs. But of course we need our own space too.
lol

Well tbh even if they are fakecels, they tend to be sympathetic towards incels.

You have to be a normie to conflate what someone says online with IRL.
no need to make pointless accusations that i can prove wrong to the mods with pics of myself anytime.

To my memory he created a story as a joke in the sewers. Anyway at the root of the issue I don't blame you, I blame the people who enabled you.
that's where you're wrong my friend.
since i knew that posts in the sewer are considered as shitposts and not meant to be taken seriously when i saw the post of @Atavistic Autist i didn't even report geckobus's post and just ignored it since it won't get banned anyway.
ofc don't take my words for this, you can ask the mods about this shit and they will confirm that i never steped a foot in the sewer gay post and didn't report it.
so you and i got triggered by gay posts posted on ID and the lounge made by geckobus and the guy who had alek pfp, we're the same. but i would love seeing you get more pathetics than this.

I don't know what draconian times did but telling him to kill himself is unproductive guys, we are better than this.
I don’t think that dude’s a fakecel, people hate him for being a foid worshipper with his tiktok thot avi and “hating women is cope” threads

Of course fakecels shouldn't be on a forum dedicated to incels, but there is almost 0 way to enforce that. Fakecel hunts never lead to capturing actual fakecels (who are aware they're fakecels will be cautious). It just leads to getting actual incels banned. All fakecel hunters are fakecels which is why they operate on discord. The fakecel hunts do more harm than good and gives the more socially savvy fakecels more power.
There are plenty of ways to enforce that. Discord leaks, posts from other forums, leaked pictures, general style of posting, all can help outing a fakecel.
It has been done many times.
No incels will get banned in the process if the mods are doing their job correctly.
Fakecel hunters usually aren't fakecels, they're the few people left who care about this godforsaken shitpile of a forum.

Last edited:
Well tbh even if they are fakecels, they tend to be sympathetic towards incels.
Well incels they're buddies with maybe. They often see themselves as above incels and thats why they must "shepherd" us. They are just people and theres "good" fakecels and "bad" fakcels. They often aren't as black pilled as us as they have no reason to hate society due to getting what they want out of it.
I don’t think that dude’s a fakecel, people hate him for being a foid worshipper with his tiktok thot avi and “hating women is cope” threads
You can be a foid worshiper and an incel though, theres plenty of that type.
no need to make pointless accusations that i can prove wrong to the mods with pics of myself anytime.

that's where you're wrong my friend.
since i knew that posts in the sewer are considered as shitposts and not meant to be taken seriously when i saw the post of @Atavistic Autist i didn't even report geckobus's post and just ignored it since it won't get banned anyway.
ofc don't take my words for this, you can ask the mods about this shit and they will confirm that i never steped a foot in the sewer gay post and didn't report it.
so you and i got triggered by gay posts posted on ID and the lounge made by geckobus and the guy who had alek pfp, we're the same. but i would love seeing you get more pathetics than this.
I remember the first reply to his thread was someone tagging you and based meme, you were in a group to bully him off the forum.

There are plenty of ways to enforce that. Discord leaks, posts from other forums, leaked pictures, general style of posting, all can help outing a fakecel.
It has been done many times.
No incels will get banned in the process if the mods are doing their job correctly.
Fakecel hunters usually aren't fakecels, they're the few people left who care for this godforsaken shitpile of a forum.
You're entitled to your opinion, but every fakecel hunter I've seen has been a normie or a fakecel. They witchhunt for the fun of it, maybe to overcompensate. They know how to play this community to their advantage due to being more socially savvy.

You're the guy who witchhunted GeckoBus off this forum right? Think, did it improve your life? It was SJW behavior. He now has no place to cope.

jfl

Isn't it unproductive?
gecko got witchhunted? the highest iq incel in a long time? @Med Amine you are an asshole

I remember the first reply to his thread was someone tagging you and based meme, you were in a group to bully him off the forum.
do you mean in geckobus's sewer thread or the thread made by that slavic user? no one tagged me in geckobus's thread but tagging me in the other thread doesn't mean i wanted him to get banned for the sewer thread or reported him.
no need to argue with you on this, you can always contact the moderators of this forum since they're the one who really ban people and not me. but just a question:
why would you get angry when @General Alek posted that gay shit about sucking ER's dick spirtually or whatever the fuck did he wrote?
he might have been a very autistic trucel who couldn't know any better and ended up getting hunted in that thread by some fakecel filth like you. you harrassed someone for posting gay shit just like me and now you're being a hypocrite.
in the end, both of us are just the same face of the coin.

You're entitled to your opinion, but every fakecel hunter I've seen has been a normie or a fakecel. They witchhunt for the fun of it, maybe to overcompensate. They know how to play this community to their advantage due to being more socially savvy.
Hunting fakecels is a good thing, because they have no business being on a site called incels.is.
You make it sound like banning fakecels was a bad thing ... lol.

You're the guy who witchhunted GeckoBus off this forum right? Think, did it improve your life? It was SJW behavior. He now has no place to cope.
Why was GeckoBus banned? @Med Amine ?

no need to argue with you on this,
Ok, at the end of the day the mods decided to ban him and this isn't my site I don't pay for it. However you coerced him into getting him banned as your end goal.
Hunting fakecels is a good thing, because they have no business being on a site called incels.is.
You make it sound like banning fakecels was a bad thing ... lol.
It will still end up getting more incels banned than fakecels. If someone brags on the forum of course ban them, but going after people gives people in groups more power to witch hunt users who aren't fakecels. I remember Colvin76 started created fake screenshots years ago to get users banned until he was caught. He just received a slap on the wrist before telling the forum he was a fakecel and leaving.

Screenshot 20230627 174611 Gallery

jfl

Problem is @GeckoBus wasn't a fucking fakecel at all.

Why was GeckoBus banned? @
Med Amine
@Med Amine ?
he posted multiple gay threads and posts in the lounge and ID and i just reported some of them and maybe tagged the mods in some others.
some users got angry that i "whitch hunted" him which isn't true since pressing in the report bottom is nothing compared to real hardcore whitchunting and if that's true then i might have whitch hunted most of the users in this forum since i am a prolific reporter.
Ok, at the end of the day the mods decided to ban him and this isn't my site I don't pay for it. However you coerced him into getting him banned as your end goal.
same applies to you since you wanted @General Alek to be banned but you didn't get lucky to even get him a warning..
also i am not a moderator to ban people in this forum, i am just a normal user. and i don't have any "connections" with the mods like you said since they gave multiple warnings in the past for "animal abuse" and "sexualizing minors" which almost got me a perma in the past.

BHAHAHAHAHHAHA IS THAT SANDNIGGER FAGGOT @Draconian Times COPING WITH MUH WHITE SUPREMACY WRITING NIGGER HATE MANIFESTOS MEANWHILE HALF THE SANDNIGGERS I SEE ON A DAILY BASIS ARE MORE WHITE THAN HIM THAT FAGGOT AIN'T WHITE HE'S A FUCKING BRAZILIAN NIGGER MUTT :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:feelskek: hes brazilian

Meanwhile the actual fakecels stay here for years because they are smart and dark triad.
I don't know about that man, why would someone rot here for years? The time counter was removed and when i entered this forum the amount of time some oldcels that have spent here was insane. I am like 5 months into this forum and can only imagine the time i have spent here. Let alone someone that is rotting here for years.

What the actual fuck

why would you get angry when @
General Alek
@General Alek posted that gay shit about sucking ER's dick spirtually or whatever the fuck did he wrote?
he might have been a very autistic trucel who couldn't know any better and ended up getting hunted in that thread by some fakecel filth like you. you harrassed someone for posting gay shit just like me and now you're being a hypocrite.
in the end, both of us are just the same face of the coin.
Problem with this is saying you want to suck someone's dick (spiritually??) Is unironically gay while making obvious troll threads in the sewers is something completely fucking else. Don't equate that fag glowy with gecko's situation.