Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be Asian (JBA), is law

M

MrRed97

Banned
-

'Unlike their Asian counterparts, who she saw squeezing in as many sights and shops as possible during their stays in the South Korean capital, these women – mostly in their early 20s – seemed uninterested in the usual tourist trails.

After visiting eight hostels and interviewing 123 women, mostly from North America and Europe, Lee came to the conclusion that many had been drawn to the country by what she calls “the Netflix effect.

The women Lee interviewed were fascinated with Korean men who were portrayed on TV as being in touch with their emotions and willing to embrace their “effeminate sides,” Lee said.

They considered Korean men cultured and romantic while complaining that men in their home countries often neglected their appearances and had one-track minds.

Grace Thornton, a 25-year-old gardener from the United Kingdom, traveled to Seoul in 2021 after watching K-drama “Crash Landing on You” on Netflix.

She was struck by how men in the show did not jeer at or catcall women on the street, as happens in her home country.

In her eyes, Korean men are “gentlemen, polite, charming, romantic, fairytale-like, chivalrous, respectful.” She said it also helps that Korean men dress well and groom themselves.

“(English men in comparison) are half drunk, holding a beer, holding a dead fish,” she said – a reference to what she said was the prevalence of fishing pictures in British male dating app profiles.

In 2005, 2.3 million women visited the country – compared to 2.9 million men, according to government data. By 2019 – the last year before the coronavirus played havoc with tourism – nearly 10 million women visited the country, compared to just 6.7 million men.'

Last edited:
We brown ethnics will never have this SMV boost from media, we will remain forever incels.
We are the truecels

Keep coping, they have the lowest fertility rate in the world (0,84).

Africans are the ones with he highest SMV

No. Kpop stars surgerymaxx too look like whites. An untouched asian guy will be ugly as sin compared to them

Lol that Netflix movie about a white western woman geomaxxing to Korea for a kpop boy bombed here in Korea and no one can figure out why. Maybe it is because the women here don’t like to see their men poached by foreign women, especially the type that they like to date is so scarce?

Contraception, hello?
Doesn't disprove my point, because this implies women are already having sex with them, whereas south korea has one of the highest male inceldom rates in the world

No. Kpop stars surgerymaxx too look like whites. An untouched asian guy will be ugly as sin compared to them
No they don't. Being white is a failo in SEA. White men are viewed as HIV ridden sex addicts who abuse the local women.

White men are viewed as HIV ridden sex addicts who abuse the local women.
Lol hearsay, that would be filthy indians, they aren't welcome anywhere

Doesn't disprove my point, because this implies women are already having sex with them, whereas south korea has one of the highest male inceldom rates in the world
No they don't. You are delusional. Read the article, boomer.

Millions of white women are flying out to SK yearly to find a husband. If JBW was real. They'd rather become a single mothers to a sub 8 white man than to be touched by a framlet ricecel.

The low births rates are down to the pill. As evident with the birth rates collapsing when it got adopted by Western and Asian countries.

Hello, the priminster of the UK is an Indian??
Kek I mean dark skin indians not those mixed mutts that can blend pretty well withing other mutts

No they don't. Being white is a failo in SEA. White men are viewed as HIV ridden sex addicts who abuse the local women.
Then why do white incels successfully geomax in SEA

Millions of white women are flying out to SK yearly to find a husband. If JBW was real. They'd rather become a single mothers to a sub 8 white man than to be touched by a framlet ricecel.

The low births rates are down to the pill. As evident with the birth rates collapsing when it got adopted by Western and Asian countries.
I've read it, it doesn't back up what you said.

Most tourists there are east asian, not white.

The number of tourists from China in 2019: 6,023,021

US: 1,044,038

Japan: 3,271,706

Taiwan: 1,260,493

Thailand: 571,610

No, they are not, otherwise they wouldn't be much lower than other developed countries

''But muh, white women are dying for south korean cock.''

How can I be coping when I'm white and 192cm tall? I have been rejected by every asian girl I've tried it on with.
Ok, fakecel bragger

I've read it, it doesn't back up what you said.

Most tourists there are east asian, not white.

The number of tourists from China in 2019: 6,023,021

US: 1,044,038

Japan: 3,271,706

Taiwan: 1,260,493

Thailand: 571,610

No, they are not, otherwise they wouldn't be much lower than other developed countries

''But muh, white women are dying for south korean cock.''
'After visiting eight hostels and interviewing 123 women, mostly from North America and Europe, Lee came to the conclusion that many had been drawn to the country by what she calls “the Netflix effect.”

2005, 2.3 million women visited the country – compared to 2.9 million men, according to government data. By 2019 – the last year before the coronavirus played havoc with tourism – nearly 10 million women visited the country, compared to just 6.7 million men.'

Asian peoples are the slowest in life history and put off having children in favour of education, financial stability and parental investment above quantity. Europeans rank in the middle and are faster in life history. Africans are the fastest in life history and consequently, they commit crime at unprecedented rates. Because they are genetically programmed to live it fast and to die young e.g pre programmed genetic commands.

Malta has the lowest rate with 1.1, Spain and Italy are 1.2. This is only slightly above the SK average of 0.8. In 2016, they averaged 1.2 children per woman.

Last edited:
fucking local toilets without paying
Yes, totally bro. Fucking 2/10 brown jungle gooks. What a privilege. It can't be the fact that they're after his money or a green card, no no, not that.

Yes, totally bro. Fucking 2/10 brown jungle gooks. What a privilege. It can't be the fact that they're after his money or a green card, no no, not that.
now you're coping. it has nothing to do with resources, they view whites as genetically superior to their own men.

rofl. those retarded western foids have no idea how traditional korean culture is like.

korean men traditionally have been ultra patriarchal. they even have a really big age hierarchy thing. korean men want ultra feminine wives as do all east asian men really do/

as an aging ricecel in america, theres no goddamn way I can unsee what I've seen. white foids are hostile and masculine as fuck. both in looks and behavior. their extreme racism in itself is also another huge turn off. theres nothing wrong with some racism but when its so extreme, its not right.

those rice men in east asia are fuckin oblivious to what we rice men in america go through. i swear to god these foids are flatout hostile to us (if they even notice us to begin with).

if i visit korea soon and I see some white foids i think i'll feel anger and disgust tbh. i'll think to myself, "those hostile evil slobs are here?"

Last edited:

millions :feelsugh: ?

i know that kpop is massive here but let's be honest

How can I be coping when I'm white and 192cm tall? I have been rejected by every asian girl I've tried it on with.
i feel like you are one of aznidentity larps no way that 192 cm tall man can belong here

i feel like you are one of aznidentity larps no way that 192 cm tall man can belong here
Yeah, i feel that too, there is literally thousands of asian men complaining here and in reddit but this delusional guy really thinks that 'JBA' is a thing. Asian men are a fucking joke.

We brown ethnics will never have this SMV boost from media, we will remain forever incels.
We are the truecels
cope Bollywood is pretty popular among white foids these days, and places like Japan too.

now you're coping. it has nothing to do with resources, they view whites as genetically superior to their own men.
It has everything to do with resources. If JBW was real. Average tier white men would be able to slay in places like Japan and South Korea which are the richest asian countries. Once money is taken out of the equation. White men do not slay at all. The most racist people on Earth are NEA people's.

Yeah, i feel that too, there is literally thousands of asian men complaining here and in reddit but this delusional guy really thinks that 'JBA' is a thing. Asian men are a fucking joke.
I am here as proof that JBW is bullshit. You can stick your bullshit theory up your motherfucking arse. White men are the BIGGEST incels. Yes, I said it.

I am here as proof that JBW is bullshit. You can stick your bullshit theory up your motherfucking arse. White men are the BIGGEST incels. Yes, I said it.
You speak like a fag asian redditor, i can smell you

You can't be serious, bro?
It is popular to some extent. The recent movie RRR was a big hit in Japan and some bollywood movies are popular in Eastern Europe and Russia.

All of these theories (JBW, JBB, JBA, Just be Tall) are cope for people here really

Many east asian women, from china, japan and korea as well are attracted to white men. The chinese are rich and their top tier cities more developed than german ones for example. Women first select for genetic quality, not for a provider.

But it's true, if you're east asian and you have the kpop look, you have higher smv than a white normie. In the eyes of many white women. And they're usually very attractive.

What percentage of east asians can pull off the kpop look? I'm not sure, but it seems to be a small percentage. All the ones that can't look like a kpop idol are as invisible to white women as a white truecel.

Last edited: