Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Buddy boyo is walking on eggshells :whatfeels:.

Season 5 Ghost GIF by Power
Larenz Tate Starz GIF by Power Book II: Ghost
rip el chino :feelsbadman:

@gymcel foreveralone

Why @J C was banned? I read he wrote something about talking with girl, but what he made wrong? Was he bragging here?

Why @ÜbermenschWOD was banned??? He was a based user :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@Одинокий

Free my nigga @TheFallenAngel

Pleas free @coke aka Moeggels. His story about "being about to ascend" is interesting. It would be a valuable lesson for all the other youngcels who still have illusions about "ascending"

@Fat Link @JayGoptri @TheProphetMuscle @Master @MarquisDeSade

Pleas free @coke aka Moeggels. His story about "being about to ascend" is interesting. It would be a valuable lesson for all the other youngcels who still have illusions about "ascending"

I have a better idea. Lets ban you too

Lots of DelusionalCels hang-ten here, about to drown.

Last edited:
Damn what a trip looking back at all the old users who are I used to know and are no longer with us

I kinda wanna hear about it aswell, it sounds like it would be an interesting read to analyse

He's not an incel he just wants to fuck little kids
Isn’t he himself like 15 though

Lol at him LARPing as an edgy pedophile for no reason when he is just a normal teenager

Isn’t he himself like 15 though

Lol at him LARPing as an edgy pedophile for no reason when he is just a normal teenager
He keeps posting about pre-pubescent kids

Why @J C was banned? I read he wrote something about talking with girl, but what he made wrong? Was he bragging here?
he was bragging about having a date and even about talking BDSM to this girl

u hate to see a greycel winning
No, I just don't like retarded GrAYs saying GrAY things, which happens to be every other GrAY.

But who's alt are you, though? Not his, right?

No, I just don't like retarded GrAYs saying GrAY things, which happens to be every other GrAY.

But whose alt are you, though? Not his, right?
What makes me a retarded gray saying gray things ?