Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@smellymonkey ? Did he break the "get banned in .is any%" WR?

Having read that train wreck of a thread I have to say it is pretty clear @Ian Brady is not a 45 year old grown adult as he claims.

I have no idea how many times his body has been around our star but that expletive-laden rant is clearly the work of a reeeing teenager, so I'm going to assume everything he ever said is larp.

The story about having fucked one foid and it costing him $10k is a bit too oddly specific to be complete fiction. But it is just impossible to take anything he says seriously. Mods did well keeping their cool with that one!

@smellymonkey ? Did he break the "get banned in .is any%" WR?
Generic tbh. Happens more than you'd realize. IT type people come around our spaces often to tell us to kill ourselves. Unfortunately for them, they dont get paid for it. They certainly do treat it like a job

Having read that train wreck of a thread I have to say it is pretty clear @Ian Brady is not a 45 year old grown adult as he claims.

I have no idea how many times his body has been around our star but that expletive-laden rant is clearly the work of a reeeing teenager, so I'm going to assume everything he ever said is larp.

The story about having fucked one foid and it costing him $10k is a bit too oddly specific to be complete fiction. But it is just impossible to take anything he says seriously. Mods did well keeping their cool with that one!
As I said in the thread. 8 year old tier insults. Pathetic.

What happened to @SIGHT ?

@DespressedCurryCel1 KEK. If it wasn't his age, then WTF did he do?

What happen to @DespressedCurryCel1

What happen to @DespressedCurryCel1
4 day vacation, originally 80% from me for posting "animal videos" and 10% from Dregster for mocking another user's health condition

one of the few cases where I gave a more severe warning than dregster did lol

4 day vacation, originally 80% from me for posting "animal videos" and 10% from Dregster for mocking another user's health condition

one of the few cases where I gave a more severe warning than dregster did lol
I c

and 10% from Dregster for mocking another user's health condition
That's actually pretty hilarious considering little dreggy used to mock suicide and encourage it.

I used to really rile these children up

You guys are bunch of wusses. Not speaking your mind about a fakecel who loves to abuse animals.
The way you guys talk is as if your defending that fucker. Seriously have some back bone. Funny how you all seemingly fixated on that social circle aspect when the big picture is a fakecel admitting openly about being hit on by a foid. Surely you enjoy having fakecels on this forum including animal abusers ?
Don’t try to cover it up.
I have no fucking idea who that guy is. I simply stated that having friends isnt a bannable offense. Why are you whining so much like a foid

You guys are bunch of wusses. Not speaking your mind about a fakecel who loves to abuse animals.
The way you guys talk is as if your defending that fucker. Seriously have some back bone. Funny how you all seemingly fixated on that social circle aspect when the big picture is a fakecel admitting openly about being hit on by a foid. Surely you enjoy having fakecels on this forum including animal abusers ?
Don’t try to cover it up.
I can smell your estrogen through the screen. Inject letrozole asap
I have no fucking idea who that guy is. I simply stated that having friends isnt a bannable offense. Why are you whining so much like a foid

Why can't I tag @Moeggels anymore.
Like, I can tag him when I write the name, but he doen't appear in the suggestion list when I type "moe..."

Please don't tell me that I was correct AGAIN and that he left ...

Like, I can tag him when I write the name, but he doen't appear in the suggestion list when I type "moe..."

He's not showing up in the suggested names for me as well. :feelshehe:

Hope that annoying worthless cunt is gone for good.

Its because you're a jite( dirty jewish white)
I live rent-free in your head, JIDF. I'm not even addressing you and you're desperate for my attention. JFL

you are banned

over

@NoLooksNoLife got banned

Sure thing white sidekick
I don't even talk to you and you're so desperate for my attention, you can't help yourself interjecting and replying to random comments that have nothing to do with Jews or Israel. You're either a faggot or a hole, but a kike either way. :feelshaha:

Rent free.

I don't even talk to you and you're so desperate for my attention, you can't help yourself interjecting and replying to random comments that have nothing to do with Jews or Israel. You're either a faggot or a hole, but a kike either way. :feelshaha:

Rent free.
I simply mock you. You're a fakecel. The lowest form of human; a white. I simply mock you and break you down for my entertainment. Soon you'll learn to take it and keep shut like everyone else

I simply mock you. You're a fakecel. The lowest form of human; a white. I simply mock you and break you down for my entertainment. Soon you'll learn to take it and keep shut like everyone else
WetDopeyAustralianfurseal-max-1mb.gif