Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

another opp pack :feelskek:
frmentalcel do you want to give @manletmachine another chance? He’s saying in the ban appeals he’s an incel. I figured since you were the one he incel shamed you can decide his fate

frmentalcel do you want to give @manletmachine another chance? He’s saying in the ban appeals he’s an incel. I figured since you were the one he incel shamed you can decide his fate
definitely not, what incel uses the word incel as a insult to someone? he or she can say whatever they want we both know none of us would actually call someone that

definitely not, what incel uses the word incel as a insult to someone? he or she can say whatever they want we both know none of us would actually call someone that
:yes:

None of you would even know the term incel without me

FZO-z-AXgAArFDq.jpg

I popularized the first forum. I literally had multiple articles written about my tinder expiremnts. It blew everything up and inspired richrippedandincel but you dont know who that is even

I popularized the first forum. I literally had multiple articles written about my tinder expiremnts. It blew everything up and inspired richrippedandincel but you dont know who that is even
cardlies-png.729704

Literally copying your master now? I'll never understand this natural cuck instinct whites have to be followers
Of course, the kike doesn't care about appreciating other people's work and giving credit where it's due. You instead do the opposite and take credit for something you had no part in.

@sneed (not chuck) ?

Of course, the kike doesn't care about appreciating other people's work and giving credit where it's due. You instead do the opposite and take credit for something you had no part in.
Just weird how you pick someone and start being so subservient to them so naturally

Just weird how you pick someone and start being so subservient to them so naturally
Firstly he just shared a meme, but how would following leaders be a "white thing" and not a universal human thing anyway? You're such a goofy kike rofl.

Free @sneed (not chuck) it say temp banned, nevermind.

Firstly he just shared a meme, but how would following leaders be a "white thing" and not a universal human thing anyway? You're such a goofy kike rofl.
idk, I just don't understand these people who find someone and they start treating them like their daddy with weird subservient worship and wanting you to see all their little achievements. First it was little cholo dreggy and now this guy. Female trait tbh. Guess I'm just naturally defiant

I mean you should be honored, you have lap dogs.
Woof woof!

@Progeny of Horus

@sneed (not chuck)

I am the creator, yes.
I have a better idea. Lets ban you too
You have the ego & sense of entitlement of a foid, constantly bragging and acting like you're on some sort of moral high ground all because you're "the creator."
I have an even better idea. Let's stuff your ego down the toilet ?
I have an even better idea, let's get the mods to put a sock in his mouth.

You have the ego & sense of entitlement of a foid, constantly bragging and acting like you're on some sort of moral high ground all because you're "the creator."

I have an even better idea, let's get the mods to put a sock in his mouth.
Ah yes, the "ban people who disagree or I dont like". And yet im the one acting like a foid? Utter fag you are. I can guarantee i know your race. Only you people ask for bans

Pleas free @coke aka Moeggels. His story about "being about to ascend" is interesting. It would be a valuable lesson for all the other youngcels who still have illusions about "ascending"

@Fat Link @JayGoptri @TheProphetMuscle @Master @MarquisDeSade

I have a better idea. Lets ban you too

I have an even better idea. Let's stuff your ego down the toilet ?

@bannedincel why'd you let gay cultists bully you? LOL :lul:

Ah yes, the "ban people who disagree or I dont like". And yet im the one acting like a foid? Utter fag you are. I can guarantee i know your race. Only you people ask for bans
You are the one behaving like a foid w your constant belittling of others over factors out of their control -such as join date. You also seem to place a great emphasis upon your past "achievements" and constantly use it to try and assert yourself over others here. Also, as indicated by your replies I quoted, you seemed to call for someone else's ban :feelsjuice:.

And yeah, classic white-hating JBW faggot.

You are the one behaving like a foid w your constant belittling of others over factors out of their control -such as join date. You also seem to place a great emphasis upon your past "achievements" and constantly use it to try and assert yourself over others here. Also, as indicated by your replies I quoted, you seemed to call for someone else's ban :feelsjuice:.

And yeah, classic white-hating JBW faggot.
Show him your true BASEDNESS. Wield the Reichsadler I gifted you with.

you found a new user to dickride? :lul:
Actually, I am not a huge fan of @Tarquinius and clashed with him quite a bit when he was last on here :feelsjuice:.

@Postmaxxercel50k ?