Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@bannedincel why'd you let gay cultists bully you? LOL :lul:
What? Are you retarded?
You are the one behaving like a foid w your constant belittling of others over factors out of their control -such as join date. You also seem to place a great emphasis upon your past "achievements" and constantly use it to try and assert yourself over others here. Also, as indicated by your replies I quoted, you seemed to call for someone else's ban :feelsjuice:.

And yeah, classic white-hating JBW faggot.
You are literally a foid jbw fakecels. Only fakecels and fags should be banned amd you're likely both. Tfu on you and your family

What? Are you retarded?
JayGopti and K9Oatku run a gay cult recruiting vulnerable young Indian men, and you let them two flamboyant poofters shove your head in the toilet with no clap back :lul:

JayGopti and K9Oatku run a gay cult recruiting vulnerable young Indian men, and you let them two flamboyant poofters shove your head in the toilet with no clap back :lul:
I literally don't know who those are, did I ever even have interactions with them? I whip any bitch i choose. Everyone fears me

I literally don't know who those are, did I ever even have interactions with them? I whip any bitch i choose. Everyone fears me
Li

bullied by a gay man
Pss

Is this serious? You're new tactic after being humiliated by me is to resort to pretending that low T soyboy response is some big own?
Yeah he dunked on you and you had zero response. Bullied by a gay man, damn that's sad.

@bannedincel why'd you let gay cultists bully you? LOL :lul:
Uggo of the Homosexual Mongo. You must be dreaming of joining gay cults or something, because you take all your "facts" from some disgruntled GrayCel who made his 5th alt account like yesterday so he could throw a temper tantrum after not being allowed to troll.

@sneed (not chuck) free him
Latest version1

Isnt your peoples culture a gay cult?
(((Your people's)))
Uggo of the Homosexual Mongo. You must be dreaming of joining gay cults or something, because you take all your "facts" from some disgruntled GrayCel who made his 5th alt account like yesterday so he could throw a temper tantrum after not being allowed to troll.
You got banned for it until your bf K9Otaku sent some money to Massa's Cadillac fund and told you to change up your alibi.

(((Your people's)))

You got banned for it until your bf K9Otaku sent some money to Massa's Cadillac fund and told you to change up your alibi.
Damn @K9Otaku look^ this dumb ass has it all figured out. And who are your people exactly may I know Mr. Uggo Mongo ?

Damn @K9Otaku look^ this dumb ass has it all figured out. And who are your people exactly may I know Mr. Uggo Mongo ?
No, you may not know. I can tell you I am not a young Indian lad so you needn't concern yourself, Mr. Faggot Pajeet. Good luck with your monkey pox.

No, you may not know. I can tell you I am not a young Indian lad so you needn't concern yourself, Mr. Faggot Pajeet. Good luck with your monkey pox.
Nigga man, I'd be giving advice to any youngercel whether Indian or not, I just have experience with Western Indians cause I was/am one. People ask me. Don't be jealous of my skill set simply because you're a low IQ larping as wise or tough, or confident.

Nigga man, I'd be giving advice to any youngercel whether Indian or not, I just have experience with Western Indians cause I was/am one. People ask me. Don't be jealous of my skill set simply because you're a low IQ larping as wise or tough, or confident.
Didn't ask. Anyway ... good luck with your prolapsed rectum Mr. Faggot Pajeet. Tah! :feelsYall:

Didn't ask. Anyway ... good luck with your prolapsed rectum Mr. Faggot Pajeet. Tah! :feelsYall:
Yeah gay jokes. It's the only thing a low IQ twat like you can pull out. I didn't say you asked me for advice. But you certainly are a whiny little bitch who complains a lot.

Yeah gay jokes. It's the only thing a low IQ twat like you can pull out. I didn't say you asked me for advice. But you certainly are a whiny little bitch who complains a lot.
How'd you get your ban rescinded and any thread discussing it gets deleted in minutes? Oh that's right, your gay French boyfriend contributed to Massa's Cadillac fund. How gay of you. :feelsugh:

How'd you get your ban rescinded and any thread discussing it gets deleted in minutes? Oh that's right, your gay French boyfriend contributed to Massa's Cadillac fund. How gay of you. :feelsugh:
Dude. Who the fuck is Massa, and why are you so hell bent on thinking K9 (of all people) contributed to money LMAO. I smell a Melchizdek alt :feelswhere: . He's the only idiot who has ever spoken like that about me on the site, and you had copy cats like you and that big manbaby Copexedus Maximus..

Dude. Who the fuck is Massa, and why are you so hell bent on thinking K9 (of all people) contributed to money LMAO. I smell a Melchizdek alt :feelswhere: . He's the only idiot who has ever spoken like that about me on the site, and you had copy cats like you and that big manbaby Copexedus Maximus..
Was that the Indian lad you were trying to groom and then paid Massa to ban after he exposed you?

@Melchizdek why is this man banned? Free him.

Was that the Indian lad you were trying to groom and then paid Massa to ban after he exposed you?
Groom? No you homo self admitted Chad. This isn't a salon. He told me that his life had no meaning and no purpose and he was sick and tired of worshipping foids and a bunch of other problems. He said he wanted to move to India and monkmaxx. So I offered what advice I could. Dude is going to end up blowing a gasket anyway, he's completely nuts with all his weird ass plans which never materialize.
@Melchizdek why is this man banned? Free him.
Translation: "I'm a Chad free muh gay lover please"

Groom? No you homo self admitted Chad. This isn't a salon. He told me that his life had no meaning and no purpose and he was sick and tired of worshipping foids and a bunch of other problems. He said he wanted to move to India and monkmaxx. So I offered what advice I could. Dude is going to end up blowing a gasket anyway, he's completely nuts with all his weird ass plans which never materialize.

Translation: "I'm a Chad free muh gay lover please"
Hg

Free @Mizchedek ban the two fags running the gay Indian cult

You are literally a foid jbw fakecels. Only fakecels and fags should be banned amd you're likely both. Tfu on you and your family
Wow insulting someones family on an Incel site:feelshaha:.

"You are literally a foid jbw fakecels" wow so many fucking original and actually meaningful arguments at once :feelshaha:.

Race-baiters & complete cuntbags like you need to be banned.

Wow insulting someones family on an Incel site:feelshaha:.

"You are literally a foid jbw fakecels" wow so many fucking original and actually meaningful arguments at once :feelshaha:.

Race-baiters & complete cuntbags like you need to be banned.
Lmao 2022 cel asking for bans. You should be banned for being a foid jew

They will not free your boyfriend..
I don't know him, you were the one that had extensive conversations trying to recruit him into your gay Indian cult.

Also you seem very certain of that statement, no wonder since your gay lover/father-in-law paid off the administration to bury this information and unban you despite being a fakecel and a queer.

Jaygoptrisexhaverandafaggot

I didn't save the original thread but maybe someone else did. @JayGoptri you want smoke so I guess we can get that campaign going again.

Free @Melchizedek banning someone for exposing a sodomite cult is wrong!

You are the one behaving like a foid w your constant belittling of others over factors out of their control -such as join date. You also seem to place a great emphasis upon your past "achievements" and constantly use it to try and assert yourself over others here. Also, as indicated by your replies I quoted, you seemed to call for someone else's ban :feelsjuice:.

And yeah, classic white-hating JBW faggot.
nobody reading all that

If you pay a little extra, you can even get Anal, quite often

Then, when you feel that sensitive little ring of spasming muscle around your dick, you understand that, in the end, men always have the last laugh. You just have to be patient
@JayGoptri was he talking about you here, really? Two sodomite QUEERS. Sick. Nasty.

Free @Melchizedek, banning whistle blowers is wrong!

why is @sneed (not chuck) banned?
Annoying member. Hope he never comes back, but he is probably going to. And even though I don't like to make everything about race, it's evident that Black members have been the most annoying and unproductive by far. Indians manage a close second.

what did he post
SEC_150013198-e7c3.jpg
Kill 2, marry 2, fuck 2. Images of the victims from the recent troon shooter. 3 kids makes it an issue as you'd have to marry or f one of them.

Last edited:
@Therapywasaaste ?

I don't know him, you were the one that had extensive conversations trying to recruit him into your gay Indian cult.

Also you seem very certain of that statement, no wonder since your gay lover/father-in-law paid off the administration to bury this information and unban you despite being a fakecel and a queer.
View attachment 731837

View attachment 731838

I didn't save the original thread but maybe someone else did. @JayGoptri you want smoke so I guess we can get that campaign going again.

Free @Melchizedek banning someone for exposing a sodomite cult is wrong!
Then he should stay banned, but the gay cultists should join him.
Hey listen, you top kek mental patient from a psych ward. The only thing your retard screenshot shows is Melchy having a convo on discord and video of his screen. I have that same thread on discord, he sent me a picture of some social media influencer named shetty. In fact, it's very likely that Melchizdek is Shetty himself, went through a breakup and then had a mental breakdown (like you) and came to me for help. He also doctored entire pages of conversation once he didn't agree with my proclamations about his pride and ego. Regardless, his fuzzy screen shot of his computer screen along with your desire to join a gay cult PROVES you are a fakecel Chad who likely escaped as a patient from a Psych Ward. Why do have you access to a computer and wifi? Isn't that a violation of your court order terms? Don't you need to continue the mandated counseling sessions before reemerging on .is?

Hey listen, you top kek mental patient from a psych ward. The only thing your retard screenshot shows is Melchy having a convo on discord and video of his screen. I have that same thread on discord, he sent me a picture of some social media influencer named shetty. In fact, it's very likely that Melchizdek is Shetty himself, went through a breakup and then had a mental breakdown (like you) and came to me for help. He also doctored entire pages of conversation once he didn't agree with my proclamations about his pride and ego. Regardless, his fuzzy screen shot of his computer screen along with your desire to join a gay cult PROVES you are a fakecel Chad who likely escaped as a patient from a Psych Ward. Why do have you access to a computer and wifi? Isn't that a violation of your court order terms? Don't you need to continue the mandated counseling sessions before reemerging on .is?
anime-dodge.gif

DNR
Your cultist NLP tricks won't work on me, bub.