Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

what happened to that kid? i think his name was @THEIZUKOGUY or something?

what happened to that kid? i think his name was @THEIZUKOGUY or something?
Account nuked. He was a pedo faggot posting that he's a pedophile into femboys.

Account nuked. He was a pedo faggot posting that he's a pedophile into femboys.
lol i missed that when i was waging i guess. i just saw when he posted some lyrics in ID

Free @Saudiprince
He was framed!

@jonmess $10 says the brazillian foid he ascended with is @trying to ascend

I honor @Robtical with +10 based points for not unbanning @HarryDresden even though the dude is crying like a dog.

@HarryDresden admitted that he had not one, but multiple relationships before, rendering him NOT an incel. Now he tries to make up a thousand excuses why these relationships didn't mean anything yada yada yada who tf gives a shit about your whiny excuses. :feelzez:
You aren't an incel because you had relationships. Easy as that. Stay strong @Robtical . Let this sexhaver, relationshiphaver cry as much as he wants :feelzez:

"I Know how you feel" .... No you don't you piece of trash sexhaver, relationshiphaver, you don't have the slightest clue :feelzez:

Last edited:
I honor @Robtical with +10 based points for not unbanning @HarryDresden even though the dude is crying like a dog.

View attachment 576592

@HarryDresden admitted that he had not one, but multiple relationships before, rendering him NOT an incel. Now he tries to make up a thousand excuses why these relationships didn't mean anything yada yada yada who tf gives a shit about your whiny excuses. :feelzez:
You aren't an incel because you had relationships. Easy as that. Stay strong @Robtical . Let this sexhaver, relationshiphaver cry as much as he wants :feelzez:

View attachment 576598

"I Know how you feel" .... No you don't you piece of trash sexhaver, relationshiphaver, you don't have the slightest clue :feelzez:
a lot of people don’t realize that bad relationships, breakups, heartbreak etc are just a natural part of dating and normie social life in general

even if they seem unpleasant in the moment it’s much better to have experienced these things than to have missed out on all of them

comparing that to inceldom is like having to go to the dentist every 6 months vs being some third world dude who doesn’t have dental or medical care at all

@ThinTinyDickCel

@SellingGf10k why

View attachment 576592

View attachment 576598

Okay, the memes write themselves. @Robtical just unbanned a guy who admitted that he had multiple relationships.
It's like the mods of this site WANT to be seen as an absolute joke. :fuk:
Who even picks these completly incompetent moderators? Unbanning someone who ADMITTED THAT HE HAD MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS .... what? WHY?

@Robtical Why do you let him play you like that???? He OBVIOUSLY didn't make it all up. WHY WOULD SOMEBODY MAKE UP MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS???????? HE OBVIOUSLY SAID THE TRUTH AND NOW HE SAYS IT WAS A LIE SO THAT HE CAN COME BACK IN?!?!?

Honestly, wow, wtf is even going on, how can you let these fakecels play you like that, I don't understand.

He wrote "after years of bad relationships" .... Robtical, Bro, ..... HE'S A RELATIONSHIP HAVER, HE'S NOT AN INCEL, what were you thinking when you unbanned him?

@ThinTinyDickCel
Racebait and hating all ethnics.
@SellingGf10k why

Okay, the memes write themselves. @Robtical just unbanned a guy who admitted that he had multiple relationships.
It's like the mods of this site WANT to be seen as an absolute joke. :fuk:
Who even picks these completly incompetent moderators? Unbanning someone who ADMITTED THAT HE HAD MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS .... what? WHY?
@Robtical WTF
I told him to release @HarryDresden

Ok, I'll ban him again.
Thank you. These fuckers will think twice about pulling shit like this when they see that they can't fuck around.

Brb. Posing about my sick date with a primo stacy.

What? Why did I get banned? It was just joke bro. Plzplzplz! I won't do that again! I promise!

I told him to release @HarryDresden
HoarseSnivelingGoldeneye-max-1mb.gif

Thank you. These fuckers will think twice about pulling shit like this when they see that they can't fuck around.
That's true, greycels need to know we have no tolerance for fakecels.

Keep the pedophile @ThinTinyDickCel banned

Old news but I missed what happened to the nigga @FuRed?

Old news but I missed what happened to the nigga @FuRed?
his IT reddit account surfaced. dont know what happened after that. prob got banned for arguing with people or just requested, idk

his IT reddit account surfaced. dont know what happened after that. prob got banned for arguing with people or just requested, idk
Not requested

He's gone for good. His continuous incel shaming tactics caught up to his built up warnings :bigbrain:

Based drunkathon. I'm already way in.

@YuiIsMyCope is this faggot banned?

Spoken like a true Indian, hahah. Please sir, I did not mean this sir, please redeem my unban, sir. Fuck that faggot, let him rot.

what's going on with @SellingGf10k ? His 1 day ban should be done?