Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@schrodingercoper deleted, anyone know why?
He was deleted and not deleted at the same time, until somebody looked at his profile.

@Ryo_Hazuki seemed like a good Mod what happened to him. :feelsUgh:

Not banned but noticed @AlphaCentauri hasn't been active lately and now I see he's on 5,999 posts and hasn't been seen for almost a week. Interesting.

@Diocel what the hell? another good user lost to fakecels.is?

Damn, @Diocel is banned :cryfeels:

Brutal :feelscry:

Goodbye @Diocel, but thank you for making my life easier by making 40k be the new top 5.

what happened to @Insomniac?
Called himself a volcel in a mocking level way towards @quinn24 which I’m not sure was the heat of the moment during whatever argument they were having or if he really meant it.

Well, actually, his ban was originally requested but the ban became permanent after the whole ‘volcel’ shit he went on about.

@Diocel

What the fuck was it requested?

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@Diocel what the hell? another good user lost to fakecels.is?
No offence to @Diocel he is one of the best guys here but he pissed in his own mouth defending @Rhaast after all the anti fakecel crusades he did.

Dont say anything about him, i am khhv incel, Fags.
Fuck you, i dont trust you one word, "volcel" is bullshit. How much did he went after personality inkwell and legendary wristcel, we were bullying bretty to death because he was a fakecel because he got a footjob from a creature, incelcream also got shit for his one shitty pic, he bullied curry kid from the forum so fuck you hypocrite.

Brutal if true:society:
IMG 20211221 215240

"Yeah, I'm a khhv incel. How could you tell?"
IMG 20211217 234349

Fuck you, i dont trust you one word, "volcel" is bullshit. How much did he went after personality inkwell and legendary wristcel, we were bullying bretty to death because he was a fakecel because he got a footjob from a creature, incelcream also got shit for his one shitty pic, he bullied curry kid from the forum so fuck you hypocrite.
He knows i am an incel.

@Lolimancer and @Arescel banned! :feelsohgod::fuk:

@High Libido @Robtical