Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

But it was a request ban for the strike. He did nothing wrong.
I'm not happy he got banned but the point of requesting a ban is that you have requested the mods to enforce the full extent of the law on you. If he was banned for ban evasion that's exactly what he asked for. Unless he requested to be unbanned fist.

that is completely inaccurate. ryo hasn't sent him any warnings, let alone an 80%.
Sorry, I misunderstood what he told me. He said @SergeantIncel banned him for talking with @Ryo_Hazuki about his 2Dmommygf(elabneeded)

@Varys (Zesto alt) was given an 80% warning by @Ryo_Hazuki allegedly for talking about his “2D mommygf"(elab tbh)

Who told you that? Because that's so far off I don't know where to begin.

For starters I didn't warn him at all. Knajjd warned him to transfer his warning level to his alt and serge warned him (presumably for spamming) thus giving him a temp ban.

For starters I didn't warn him at all. Knajjd warned him to transfer his warning level to his alt and serge warned him (presumably for spamming) thus giving him a temp ban.
Fuck, sorry. I didn't mean to spread misinformation

I had a suspicion it was a @Zesto wannabe. Good to hear it's really him.

I don´t what´s wrong about wanting to fuck his mommy gf tbh at least he is no bragging about his tinder matches like some fakecels do

I don´t what´s wrong about wanting to fuck his mommy gf tbh at least he is no bragging about his tinder matches like some fakecels do
But, if he want to be the best husband to his future Japanese waifu, he should stick to his word. Stay away for 30 days.
But off topic, I was missing him in the forum.

@BrendioEEE Is it TEEEmp or PEEErm?

Last edited:
Wish it was permanent

Why was @Varys banned over a mommy thread?

You're a whore
So you're saying that explaining a ban to someone and accidentally spreading inaccurate information due to a misunderstanding makes me a dramawhore? if anything you're the one acting like a dramawhore, but I won't call you that because it would get me banned

So you're saying that explaining a ban to someone and accidentally spreading inaccurate information due to a misunderstanding makes me a dramawhore? if anything you're the one acting like a dramawhore, but I won't call you that because it would get me banned
IMG_7180.GIF
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Teach 'em son!

Is @blackcel only temp banned?

@Varys when you have a alt but don't change a thing about your post style :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Your multiple threads about Serge with no evidence and only what you've heard up the grapevine. You even apologized for one of them. But then you went right back to shitting the bed.

You can call me whatever you want, the facts are in my favor.

Last edited:
Facts don't Matter here, just Who fucked the opponent's mother

This is the internet son

please stop spamming in this place, this is not an off topic thread. i’ve deleted the irrelevant posts.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Saying the facts are in your favor doesn't make the facts in your favor, it just makes you look like a cocky faggot.

Your multiple threads about Serge with no evidence and only what you've heard up the grapevine.
Those were obvious off topic shitposts, nothing to do with this thread. You're just finding reasons to insult me because you thought being a mod would mean ultimate respect and can't believe someone would dare not suck your cock every waking moment of your .me existence.

The point he's making is that you take whatever random users say about us as facts, spread them as facts, then get told it's not true and act surprised about it. This hasn't happened just once. You embrace drama and disrespect.
Elab. The only time I remember this ever being true was with the SoCal situation. I have absolutely no recollection of my doing this any other time.

We were supposed to pm Zesto to ask him what happened, I did. I then shared what he told me in this thread. Obviously I misunderstood what he said and later clarified that I was wrong, but this is the opposite of “embracing drama and disrespect" jfl.

Elab. The only time I remember this ever being true was with the SoCal situation. I have absolutely no recollection of my doing this any other time.

We were supposed to pm Zesto to ask him what happened, I did. I then shared what he told me in this thread. Obviously I misunderstood what he said and later clarified that I was wrong, but this is the opposite of “embracing drama and disrespect" jfl.
Yes, keep the drama train going. I'm so bored today, I need entertainment.

Nice, VST finally got banned. How that fakecel managed to cling to this website for so long is beyond me. I'm glad to hear the mod team are making a better effort to curb the bragging at the very least, how the blatant brags weren't more harshly punished is beyond me.

That's tripping me out as well smh. I always dismissed his avi as just some random Chad meme. To think that larper was posting amongst us as if we were his equals on this sacred incel forum is beyond reprehensible. I wish a fakecel wall of shame was implemented somewhere on here tbh
WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS? THATS FUCKING VST IN SOLITARIANS AVI?!?!
Wait, how is this new to anyone? I need to start spamming the faces of the fakecels who frequent here, I thought I had brought up how fake af VST was enough times that regular like you two should know, but evidently not. Here's some more of the guys who stalk this website despite being fakes;

Weed2
Imagine being able to admit to having sex on an incel forum, but getting away with it because you're so good looking that "it doesn't count".
Copinggymcel2

Nice, VST finally got banned. How that fakecel managed to cling to this website for so long is beyond me. I'm glad to hear the mod team are making a better effort to curb the bragging at the very least, how the blatant brags weren't more harshly punished is beyond me.

Wait, how is this new to anyone? I need to start spamming the faces of the fakecels who frequent here, I thought I had brought up how fake af VST was enough times that regular like you two should know, but evidently not. Here's some more of the guys who stalk this website despite being fakes;

View attachment 50717 Imagine being able to admit to having sex on an incel forum, but getting away with it because you're so good looking that "it doesn't count".
View attachment 50719
Where were you yesterday?

SHIT i always get happy AF when average or above average looking white "incels" gets banned from here.

I just think that the moderation team takes too long to ban these guys. That one should have been banned several months ago.

I never forgot the time that whogivesafuc stayed posting here even after posting his photos... motherfucker should have been instabanned.

SHIT i always get happy AF when average or above average looking white "incels" gets banned from here.

I just think that the moderation team takes too long to ban these guys. That one should have been banned several months ago.

I never forgot the time that whogivesafuc stayed posting here even after posting his photos... motherfucker should have been instabanned.
He admitted he even messaged the mods that he had ascended and they simply told him not to reveal it and he'd be fine.
The mods here are 100% okay with fakecels, you just can't personally mention it. It doesn't matter if it's common knowledge that you're currently in a LTR, nor if it's common knowledge that you constantly have sex and do kinky acts with your SO, so long as you're not personally bragging about it, you're good.

That dude could be an Elliot Rodger-style nosecel for all we know. That's probably why he wanted to hide it. Also, his eye area is probably shit and he probably has fish lips.
Speaking of fakecels, when are they gonna ban you? Or when are the feds gonna take your ass away for wanting to fuck your own daughter?
Maybe your wife can do us all a favor and cut you from the internet so you can't brag to a bunch of incels about how she rims you.

Nice, VST finally got banned. How that fakecel managed to cling to this website for so long is beyond me.
I assume it was because he kissed the mods asses constantly so they went easy on him

View attachment 50717 Imagine being able to admit to having sex on an incel forum, but getting away with it because you're so good looking that "it doesn't count".
View attachment 50719

Who’s the guy in the last pic? CopingGymcel?

View attachment 50719

These photos only get passed around in the discord or between high status non virgin members, most of us who are legit incel arent part of either of these cliques so when these images leak were clueless as to who these people are

It also doesnt help that these guys are too good looking, never would I have guessed that Solitarians avi is a pic of someone who actually posts here, I thought it was just a random model avi he put up to halo him

He admitted he even messaged the mods that he had ascended and they simply told him not to reveal it and he'd be fine.
The mods here are 100% okay with fakecels, you just can't personally mention it. It doesn't matter if it's common knowledge that you're currently in a LTR, nor if it's common knowledge that you constantly have sex and do kinky acts with your SO, so long as you're not personally bragging about it, you're good.

But i really dont care about non-incels posting here. We have good non-incel posters as Zyros for example.

My problem is when the non-incel guy posts photos of his 6/10+ looking face and tell his 5' 10"+ height and STILL CLAIMING INCEL STATUS. Thats whats consist the fakecel. In my opinion just this already should be motive to permaban the subject.

And has if none of these were enought, the motherfucker also needs to brag about his sucess with woman.

I saw this on reddit once but I also read that it was fake so who knows. But I didn't know it was someone from here.
Chad

Who’s the guy in the last pic? CopingGymcel?
Yeah that CopingGymcel

These photos only get passed around in the discord or between high status non virgin members, most of us who are legit incel arent part of either of these cliques so when these images leak were clueless as to who these people are
I post them all the time here. The more people know of these fakecels being frauds, the better.

You're basically asking for a warning by doing that y'know? User targeting is against the rules.
I think the point of that is to prevent constant harassment, I don't dog these users, I just post the pics that have already been posted a bunch on the website anyways.