Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Please don't perm ban @Insalsa

I know it's not perm right now but I also know it's very close.

I made a promise to him that I will let him know when I ascend in Japan and we were going to celebrate together.

f9a0981e4ff75a654cf45110f99f76aaa5769cef_hq.gif

I'm Axel @Insalsa's Roxas.

But its your job to tell us why he was banned.
lmfao

Pay me my wages and then I will answer all the questions you may ever have about bans. Seeing as it's my job and all.

Why was @Zesto banned?

To much Japan spamming?

What is all this RDF SRK stuff mean?

CHUDUR BUDUR BANNED??? CANT BE... ONE OF OUR OG TOP QUALITY POSTS TRUECELS.

Was it perma or requested??

CHUDUR BUDUR BANNED??? CANT BE... ONE OF OUR OG TOP QUALITY POSTS TRUECELS.

Was it perma or requested??
I didn't warn him but I wanna say that he is at a warning level of 70 (temp ban)

What is all this RDF SRK stuff mean?
There are teams created here, RDF is talking about anime and japanese stuff, SRK are a Nofap team and ATP (is Anti Trap police, we report gays, fags etc not allowing anything like this here)

(is Anti Trap police, we report gays, fags etc not allowing anything like this here)
Same as everyone else on the site.
Stop this attention whoring, discord-clique, circle jerk bullshit, place has legitimately been made worse by the shitpost storm you all have been propagating these past weeks.

Stop this attention whoring, discord-clique, circle jerk bullshit, site has legitimately been made worse by the shitpost storm you all have been propagating these past weeks.
No actually you are wrong in this one, there are many members who like it and are ok with these posts, even older members. And this is what i hate. Nobody bothers to report them, and they say i am ok with it i don't mind gays or traps.

Stop this attention whoring, discord-clique, circle jerk bullshit, place has legitimately been made worse by the shitpost storm you all have been propagating these past weeks.
Welcome to Incel High.

and this is just based on the information we have gathered externally
What sort of background checks do you guys do? :giga: I swear she was dead when I got there!

Even IM apps like discord looks high effort when you look at some of the posters here.
Postmaxxers are spamming the forum. They post whole bunch of messages and say nothing, absolutely nothing.
Users whose post history 90% consists of
>quotes the post without saying anything
>"tbhtbh ngl"
>lel lel kek kek
>"soymeme.jpg for 1000th time even when it's not relevant or funny"

They'd made reading responses to threads an eye sore. I had to block a few postmaxxers.
Good thing is, if you use classic theme like I do, you wont even see "show ignored content" since text and background color are same.
Usually, I don't even realize there are ignored posts in threads.
I agree with you in this, 1 word repsonses and random pics or memes on the main are annoying but there is off-topic for that. There anyone can shitpost if they want. But they...We should keep the main clean.

ughhh why is everyone suddenly banned?

They are on a strike. You can view threads about this on off topic.
first we had the incel civil war, now we have great incel strike, jeez what's next?

Incels becoming a protected class like the LGBTQWTFBBQ clique.
Lol if anything incels are becoming more and more and are not exactly a minority

Why is everyone banned?

Why is everyone banned?
They actually asked for it , they are on a strike for a month at least most RDF members. As for others i don't know tbh.

They actually asked for it , they are on a strike for a month at least most RDF members. As for others i don't know tbh.
They're so fucking autistic

I have to admit seeing all these titles makes me miss the old days more and more. You won't ever see a truecel with one of those.

Bragging about your facial features is not bragging.