Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

View attachment 43185
@Berserker123
slipped up accidentally it appears

>goes ER
>fbi raids my house
>forum shut down
>the media freaks out that he posted here
>everyone harasses us
what a fucking retard, putting us all in danger like that
what kind of faggot tells a publicly viewable internet forum he's going on a mass shooting
he'll probably injure 5 people and his face will be shown and he'll be some chad who thought he was incel or some shit
it was definitely a larp tho
if ur going ER dont mention ur an incel or talk about it publicly pls
Use incognito bro

stfu GOYIM
s908591656759181053_p4_i2_w329.png

duh but others dont call it incognito
use pale moon tbh
They do call it Incognito. Pale Moon, I'm searching it up right now and so far it looks like an off-brand Internet Explorer, which is another bad web browser. I'm gonna stick to good ol' Chrome, the best.

Can the mods ban my cold?

What happened to @FiveFourManlet?

It seems @FiveFourManlet is banned more often than not jfl

you guessed it.

yes. had it been up to me i would've given him a longer one, seeing as he doesn't seem to have any intentions to ever stop bragging about his features.
To quote from his incels.is title: "Describing your facial features isn't bragging"

Last edited:
Free my nigga @FiveFourManlet

Why do people post on meta?

Is @5.4manlet @FiveFourManlet 's little sister account?

Is @5.4manlet @FiveFourManlet 's little sister account?
They're both Temp.banned so who cares, they'll both be back in a couple of days. While we wait, have you heard of a delicious box of cereal called "Raisin Bran?" I heard it's pretty good, it has some vitamins and nutrients, and has plump juicy raisins coupled with surgery wheat flakes, yum! If you haven't tried them now, you better do it quick, everyone deserves to try this cereal at least once in their life.

They're both Temp.banned so who cares, they'll both be back in a couple of days. While we wait, have you heard of a delicious box of cereal called "Raisin Bran?" I heard it's pretty good, it has some vitamins and nutrients, and has plump juicy raisins coupled with surgery wheat flakes, yum! If you haven't tried them now, you better do it quick, everyone deserves to try this cereal at least once in their life.
They all should join us tbh imo.
https://incels.is/threads/why-you-must-eat-raisin-bran.76070/
serge gtfih. pin pls.

Last edited:
what happened to @janoycresva

lol what gave solcel the permaban

i don't normally answer questions about bans but, well, it was not that thread. it was a brag thread he posted promptly after his temporary ban for 3 brag threads had expired.
Ah, thanks.