Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I am sorry but this is a lame answer. So what will happen to me if a giants were really exist ?
You should try to ascend witht them, but don't worry the mods will have forgotten about the thread:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Still 2D.

You are just ruining my fetish.:( if my english was a little better , I would prove you are so damn wrong.

What happened to the king, the legend, the @FrailPaleStaleMale?

i don't normally answer questions about bans but, well, it was not that thread. it was a brag thread he posted promptly after his temporary ban for 3 brag threads had expired.

Knew he was a fakecel, most people with anime girl avatars are trolls just like in csgo

i don't normally answer questions about bans but, well, it was not that thread. it was a brag thread he posted promptly after his temporary ban for 3 brag threads had expired.
JFL @ that guy. Learned nothing.

Betabuckxxx

Last edited:
Why is @Zaetheus banned

Wait.... WHATTT!!!
MODS FREE HIM!
No. There is more than adequate reason. PM him and ask him about his last threads if you want to find out more, if he is willing to share.

No. There is more than adequate reason. PM him and ask him about his last threads if you want to find out more, if he is willing to share.
Can't you just tell us? He hasn't been online since last night.

Of course, I reserve my judgement till I see the whole picture.

Free my nigga @Zaetheus

When are @Gambler and @itsOVER getting unbanned?

Did you.....?
Yeah back then when Nausea was at full spam I along with other users raised complains (and reports obviously) and he dun goofed

He was at full spam 24/7, if you want to see the results of not moderating a full spammer just see looksmax.org offtopic section