Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I was recently given a warning and banned over a post for discussion of illegal activities. But the rules state that you cant make threads discussing illegal activities, they dont say anything about posts.

I was told by the banning mod to read the rules and so i did and this is what i found.

I would like me warning level to be reduced.

I was recently given a warning and banned over a post for discussion of illegal activities. But the rules state that you cant make threads discussing illegal activities, they dont say anything about posts.

I was told by the banning mod to read the rules and so i did and this is what i found.

I would like me warning level to be reduced.
Don't play stupid.

@UltraFayJr. why he get banned?

@Mongolianwizard why was he banned?

@Mongolianwizard why was he banned?
criminal possession of a handgun
71lhWVwzG6L SX355

Just read the whole ban appeal section.

My God......

People, man.

Last edited:
nausea is still online everyday :feelscry:

He can just continue to use truecels.whatever as his private blog. That's all he ever really used .me for.
His idea of a cage thread is noble prize worthy, just put him in one.

btw, he told me to invite you specifically there, but idk if it's allowed to advertise/spam. So feel free to edit this part out.

His idea of a cage thread is noble prize worthy, just put him in one.

btw, he told me to invite you specifically there, but idk if it's allowed to advertise/spam. So feel free to edit this part out.
I was the one that came up with the "cage thread" idea, and told it to him, and said that it was an option between "cage thread" and not being a shitty spammy poster. He first chose cage thread, then when his warnings expired he chose shitty spammy poster.

I was the one that came up with the "cage thread" idea, and told it to him, and said that it was an option between "cage thread" and not being a shitty spammy poster. He first chose cage thread, then when his warnings expired he chose shitty spammy poster.
Oh, my bad.
so you tried your best to keep him:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

@JeffGoldblumInTheFly Should be banned he is too blackpilled

I'm underlined in your screencap

nut
also how do I know how much warning I have? What's my warning level if any? And does it go down with time or is it perma?
You have 0 warnings. When you get warned, you are told how much percent you received and for what post via PM with a note from the moderator. Most warnings expire within a month.

You have 0 warnings. When you get warned, you are told how much percent you received and for what post via PM with a note from the moderator. Most warnings expire within a month.
0 warnings, nice :feelsokman:

hahahahahahahha how the fuck do you get banned hahaha nigga just dont type anything stupid like just dont say anything at all nigga haha

hahahahahahahha how the fuck do you get banned hahaha nigga just dont type anything stupid like just dont say anything at all nigga haha
jfl @ that avi lmao

just extend your face theory

jfl @ that avi lmao

just extend your face theory
just have a middle third longer than your top and bottom third combined theory

Free everyone tbh

what web browser is that

My brothers computer as I use palemoon(its faster) while I keep waterfox on the side for add ons that pale moon doesn't support but its waterfox.

Waterfox is a fork that got created when the original firefox started jewing out.
It disables alot of the record keeping, data collection, ad revenue and other shit that slows firefox down(why its so slow)

Waterfox is an open-source web browser for 64-bit operating systems, with an aim to be speedy, ethical, and maintain support for legacy extensions dropped by Firefox, from which it is forked. There are official releases for 64-bit Windows, macOS, 64-bit Linux, and 64-bit Android.

Waterfox differs from Firefox in a number of ways by:

• Disabling Encrypted Media Extensions (EME)
  • Disabling Web Runtime
  • Removing Adobe DRM
  • Removing Pocket
  • Removing Telemetry
  • Removing data collection
  • Removing startup profiling
  • Allowing running of all 64-bit NPAPI plugins
  • Allowing running of unsigned extensions
  • Removing of Sponsored Tiles on New Tab Page
  • Addition of locale selector in about:preferences > General
  • Defaulting to Bing as the search engine instead of Ecosia, Google or Yahoo![7]

My brothers computer as I use palemoon(its faster) while I keep waterfox on the side for add ons that pale moon doesn't support but its waterfox.

Waterfox is a fork that got created when the original firefox started jewing out.
It disables alot of the record keeping, data collection, ad revenue and other shit that slows firefox down(why its so slow)

Waterfox is an open-source web browser for 64-bit operating systems, with an aim to be speedy, ethical, and maintain support for legacy extensions dropped by Firefox, from which it is forked. There are official releases for 64-bit Windows, macOS, 64-bit Linux, and 64-bit Android.

Waterfox differs from Firefox in a number of ways by:

• Disabling Encrypted Media Extensions (EME)
  • Disabling Web Runtime
  • Removing Adobe DRM
  • Removing Pocket
  • Removing Telemetry
  • Removing data collection
  • Removing startup profiling
  • Allowing running of all 64-bit NPAPI plugins
  • Allowing running of unsigned extensions
  • Removing of Sponsored Tiles on New Tab Page
  • Addition of locale selector in about:preferences > General
  • Defaulting to Bing as the search engine instead of Ecosia, Google or Yahoo![7]
Yare yare daze.
Just browse incels.is on cmd.