Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Free gambler, he admitted he larped when he said he got a kiss.

why did @FrailPaleStaleMale get banned?

why did @FrailPaleStaleMale get banned?
He posted a thread about an illegal acitivity. I gave him a 30% warning which put him at a warning level of 60. He will be back in a day and he was very nice in the pm.

what happened to @AfrikanCel
Had been sent a warning that put him at 80% as a result of him making a thread in which he was claiming a bunch of outlandish stuff about the admin, which I suspected was done to cause drama in the forum because of the user's history. He then PM'd me claiming he had proof of his claims and when I asked him to show it to me he proceeded to jerk me around for 5 minutes teasing me about his undeniable proof without providing anything other than a screenshot of a random brief discord exchange (3 lines) in which all names were censored. Mind you, he was claiming that Sergeant works for mossad and a bunch of things of that nature, which the screenshot had nothing to do with. After I expressed that I was obviously unsatisfied with his supposed proof he said "Lol Im SS this to my incel gang" as if doing an epic trole was his intention all along. I permabanned him after that. He was a drama-inciting attention whore.

Had been sent a warning that put him at 80% as a result of him making a thread in which he was claiming a bunch of outlandish stuff about the admin, which I suspected was done to cause drama in the forum because of the user's history. He then PM'd me claiming he had proof of his claims and when I asked him to show it to me he proceeded to jerk me around for 5 minutes teasing me about his undeniable proof without providing anything other than a screenshot of a random brief discord exchange (3 lines) in which all names were censored. Mind you, he was claiming that Sergeant works for mossad and a bunch of things of that nature, which the screenshot had nothing to do with. After I expressed that I was obviously unsatisfied with his supposed proof he said "Lol Im SS this to my incel gang" as if doing an epic trole was his intention all along. I permabanned him after that. He was a drama-inciting attention whore.
high iq ban

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

smh
Smh

To be fair the guys bashing .me in that thread are mostly just sour cause they got banned

giphy.gif
While likely true, people get banned for basicly breathing at this point, so it's not a suprise that they get sour.

While likely true, people get banned for basicly breathing at this point, so it's not a suprise that they get sour.
Come clean: are you a filthy breather or not??

I'm
eng_pl_Winterfresh-Original-chewing-gum-free-of-sugar-14-g-10-pellets--6158_1.jpg

Edit: Stop breaking the 4th law

LMAO

I still dont understand how people get banned that easily tho, Ive been on this site for 6 months now and I have yet to receive a single warning

Im actually tempted to break some rule just so I could get warned and see how it feels like tbh

LMAO

I still dont understand how people get banned that easily tho, Ive been on this site for 6 months now and I have yet to receive a single warning

Im actually tempted to break some rule just so I could get warned and see how it feels like tbh
You were part of the whole "ban female avatars movement" so you probobly have extra sympathy points by mods. While that won't make you imune, you won't get random 20 % warnings like i did a few mins ago.

You were part of the whole "ban female avatars movement" so you probobly have extra sympathy points by mods. While that won't make you imune, you won't get random 20 % warnings like i did a few mins ago.
You got 20% for insulting another user's looks, on an incel website (targeted attack). This one should be a no-brainer.

You got 20% for insulting another user's looks, on an incel website (targeted attack). This one should be a no-brainer.
I didn't adress any exact user. If someone got offfended that's their own
south-park-insecurity.jpg

I didn't adress any exact user. If someone got offfended that's their own
south-park-insecurity.jpg
Just because you used a roundabout way to do it, doesn't make it not targeted. For example, if I say that there exists a user whose username starts with D and ends with kim and has over 5000 posts and lol he's short and ugly af (never seen your face, just an example), then that's just a roundabout way of reaching the same goal and should be punishable.

I'm that larper is banned

Just because you used a roundabout way to do it, doesn't make it not targeted. For example, if I say that there exists a user whose username starts with D and ends with kim and has over 5000 posts and lol he's short and ugly af (never seen your face, just an example), then that's just a roundabout way of reaching the same goal and should be punishable.
Damn i guess i should've reported all the people who have said i'm an ugly slav in the past. I wonder if they would've had warnings for that.

Damn i guess i should've reported all the people who have said i'm an ugly slav in the past. I wonder if they would've had warnings for that.
If you found it to be a targeted attack against your known image, and you reported it, it would likely be actioned.

Rip @Swagwaffle
Why?
The warning was made by mental_out and the reason was a targeted attack. He was heightshaming a certain user repeatedly. However he is at a warning level of 90 which means that it is not a permanent ban

What happened to uglyman? was he a larper?

Why was @FrailPaleStaleMale banned?

Spamming lame gore threads in OT.

I feel like I've whined enough about the issue to at least bring it to the mods threads so I'll drop it from now on.

Spamming lame gore threads in OT.

Spamming would be if he posted the same video over and over. Which he didn't do, he posted the totally different video every time, that's not spamming. And nowhere in the rules does it say that gore isn't allowed.

Seems to me like he was banned only because you said so, you are the only one who finds them "lame". Many other users post gore regularly as well.

I really don't understand why would mods listen to you when you straight up insulted them in the title of your thread before you changed it.

Because this wasn't anywhere in the rules I think warning him to don't post them anymore in the future would be sufficient, 30% ban was kinda excessive imo.

Spamming would be if he posted the same video over and over. Which he didn't do, he posted the totally different video every time, that's not spamming. And nowhere in the rules does it say that gore isn't allowed.

Seems to me like he was banned only because you said so, you are the only one who finds them "lame". Many other users post gore regularly as well.

I really don't understand why would mods listen to you when you straight up insulted them in the title of your thread before you changed it.

Because this wasn't anywhere in the rules I think warning him to don't post them anymore in the future would be sufficient, 30% ban was kinda excessive imo.
gettyimages-529940582.jpg

For spamming.
Spamming would be if he posted the same video over and over.
Not necessarily. OffTopic was riddled with his animal gore threads.

unknown.png

This is spam.

Seems to me like he was banned only because you said so, you are the only one who finds them "lame".
He was the one who brought it to my attention. His input, while appreciated, had a negligible impact in my (our) decision.
30% ban was kinda excessive imo.
He had already received 8 warnings prior to this one. Maybe it was a little excessive, but he doesn't seem to understand that it's a privilege to post in this forum, not a right.

I think it's understood that it isn't good etiquette to make numerous threads one after the other in a short period of time, on any topic, and also nothing would be lost IMO by banning the sort of threads that guy was making.

I guess maybe it's because I'm older (mid 30s) and find that edgelord stuff immediately off-putting. It's like walking into a hangout area where you go just to vibe but some assholes there are loud and smell like shit and ruin the atmosphere.

Gore threads = shit. Anyway, I'm going to stop complaining, cause I'm starting to feel like a broken clock on this. I've brought it to the mods attention and I realize my queeziness over this is resented by you high schoolers so whatever.

What's so oo about wat I said? I want him to know that there are consequences to his actions because I believe he knew he was spamming / filling offtopic with a bunch of threads that were taking away visibility from others / whatever you wanna call it, thinking that there would be no consequences. Well, there are.

What's so oo about wat I said? I want him to know that there are consequences to his actions because I believe he knew he was spamming / filling offtopic with a bunch of threads that were taking away visibility from others / whatever you wanna call it, thinking that there would be no consequences. Well, there are.
It came out very different than that. It came out as "we own this cool place, and we decided to let you guys in, but remember that it's our cool place", which while technicaly true, this place wouldn't be cool without the existing community.

that's not the definition of spam.

Spam is by definition if someone posts some useless crap over and over. Which those posts weren't, you can see this by looking at the comments on them, many users liked them. Either way, those posts would've probably get buried later today as well.

Then this guy @incel-american make a thread directly insulting you and you listen to him and ban @FrailPaleStaleMale at 90% for some trivial shit like that. This is crazy to me. Some next level cuckoldry.

Last edited:
#FreeFrailPalesStaleMale