Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

he is already number one now, i see a bleak future where the god empero @insonomiac slave us to constrol munements in his honor, while his defeted foe , bend on his knees as a slave for eternity

how do you get a permanban this fast?
If he is the same person he has made a video before joining proclaiming himself the incel leader and stuff. Not sure if he is though, from his avatar it seems so.

If he is the same person he has made a video before joining proclaiming himself the incel leader and stuff. Not sure if he is though, from his avatar it seems so.
No, it's not that guy. It was an alt.

anincelforlifelol
Banned
-

JoinedNov 12, 2017Messages2,222
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This user's profile is not available
He is hard banned tbh. Whats the reason?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This user's profile is not available
He is hard banned tbh. Whats the reason?
You were given the minimal warning (10%), which as you had 50% of warnings accumulated already triggered a 1 day ban.

And then you came here to shit on the warning instead of waiting a day or reading the sticky:
"This is also not a place to rant. If you do so your appeal will automatically be rejected AND you will be denied entry to the site."
You wanted to know why this appeal was deleted. There you go: Because it's not an appeal.

Congratulations, you turned the minimal amount of warning on the site to a permaban.

EDIT: I'll add that avoiding your ban with alts and making threads complaining and shiting on the site was what sealed the deal.

You were given the minimal warning (10%), which as you had 50% of warnings accumulated already triggered a 1 day ban.

And then you came here to shit on the warning instead of waiting a day or reading the sticky:
"This is also not a place to rant. If you do so your appeal will automatically be rejected AND you will be denied entry to the site."
You wanted to know why this appeal was deleted. There you go: Because it's not an appeal.

Congratulations, you turned the minimal amount of warning on the site to a permaban.

EDIT: I'll add that avoiding your ban with alts and making threads complaining and shiting on the site was what sealed the deal.
aspiring to become a mod is for faggots

/r/changemymind

Daily reminder free @Insomniac @Ritalincel

No, it's not that guy. It was an alt.
Was he the alt of @King_Gigacel ? @RegisterUserName do you know?
Notice the extreme similarities in their names

I mean come on, @King_Gigacel and @Emperor_Megacel
Yeah they are similar and the join date adds up with the ban appeal, but I had a quick scroll through his posts and he says he's 19. King is 24 I believe. Obviously he could be lying, but then why would he make the user names so similar?
I guess I'll investigate another time as I'm tired...

You now remember the public witch hunt of @Lachowski . I've never seen a more disliked user.
Don’t free him

I would be fine if we freed everyone else and just left him alone in the cage.

Ban everyone but free Sniffles

Didn't he request it in the first place?
he requested it, but i don't think the mods want him back, because of the last no sequitor pod cast, maybe the other mods are going to be more forgiving
why was
Blackpilled-cel
banned?

Last edited:
for everyone who doesn't know
View attachment 94850

he said he was drawn in by the positive validation he was receiving from them, so like the dog he is, he decided to turn tail and leave .is for nonsequitur. now, a few weeks later, he's being ignored by them, so he's made a ban appeal to try and crawl back to us, because he has nowhere else to go. as if we'd ever let him back in after that. pathetic
i like king, but i can't defend him coming back after that

keep in mind that King_Gigacel's been kicked out and insulted alongside BrendioEEE in the first podcast of theirs he's attended, then he made a thread about them insulting him through e-mail too... then he jumps ship anyway. i knew something was up with this bastard the moment he started trying to appease them through e-mail like the spineless piece of trash he is. jackbud-lite, only more pathetic.

Shame... Real shame on his part.

@King_Gigacel I always hated you bitch ASS NIGGA!

Cucktears can't infiltrate for shit. They always expose themselves by being way too fucking ridiculous.

Did they ascension-bait him?

for everyone who doesn't know
View attachment 94850

he said he was drawn in by the positive validation he was receiving from them, so like the dog he is, he decided to turn tail and leave .is for nonsequitur. now, a few weeks later, he's being ignored by them, so he's made a ban appeal to try and crawl back to us, because he has nowhere else to go. as if we'd ever let him back in after that. pathetic
I'm glad this whore is gone