Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Absolutly not.
Everyone should be treated equally.
Ritalin already got more chances any other incel would've gotten, yet he doesn't change a bit.
Even though I don't want to see him banned, he well deserves it.
Actually, he's not that stupid ... he knows that his behavior will get him perma banned, but he does nothing about it.
I think he actually wants to be permabanned, so he can die a martyr and get famed by fanboys posting "free Ritalincel" forever.
How does he “deserve it”? What exactly has he done wrong?

Like I said, just let him be. His presence is enjoyed here and he causes no harm.

Automaton drivel? Ritalincel's the one who's posts are automated, not mine.
The post is in reference to @Insomniac, let's try to keep up.

Like I said, just let him be. His presence is enjoyed here and he causes no harm.

I'm not a mod so I can't tell for sure, but I think two word replies and quotes without adding any content are forbidden now and those rules apply to everyone, Rtialincel is no exception. @cocksucker elab pls
But there has to be a reason, otherwise he wouldn't get temp banned all the time.

How many times has Ritalincel been temp banned? I've counted 2 but I'm sure it's at least like 4 or something.

Last edited:
Free @Cuyen tbh he dindu nuffin.

How many times has Ritalincel been perm banned? I've counted 2 but I'm sure it's at least like 4 or something.
No bro he only got temp banned a couple of times, never permad

There are much worse spammers than ritalincel on here... that’s all I’m going to say

Not you. The one saying "just let ritalincel be ritalincel" is one of the top two spammers, and he is defending the other one of the top two.
He is not a spammer, Insomniac actually makes good comments, just comments a lot, ritalin spams the shit out of the forum

want to ge banne d boyo? just call the (((mods))) the T word

There are much worse spammers than ritalincel on here... that’s all I’m going to say
That's true, but they at least form proper sentences and that's why they aren't breaking any rules.
He is not a spammer, Insomniac actually makes good comments, just comments a lot, ritalin spams the shit out of the forum
Insomniac also forms proper sentences, which ritalin doesn't.

It’s a case by case thing, in that higher effort posts warrant higher effort replies, and low effort posts warrant lower effort replies.

Two word replies aren’t forbidden in the main board or anything, we reject plenty of reports against short responses. It just becomes an issue when the content of those shorter responses is useless, and the post is just filler or retarded, essentially. But of course, the rules are less strict in off topic. Empty quotes are completely fine in both boards too, unless you’re obviously abusing it for post count.

Ritalincels last few warns have been for repeated low effort posts/necrobumps that have all been exactly the same in nature.
Not entirely true. Remember the PM I sent you?

Perfect example how replying with low effort responses to 2 sentence threads still gets you flagged. Only now you changed the fact that people can reply with low effort responses to low effort threads, or do people need to use a detailed response on a thread that is "water is wet"?

Imagine being so obsessed with a postmaxxer on an incel forum that you publicly call for their ban.

Sounds like a personal attack to me

Most users would prefer a low IQ safe space

And how. Many will almost admit this openly - 9 times out of 10 it's some "fakecel hunting" ethnicoper who wants his delusions regarded as indisputable.

if you want to keep commenting "oh" on posts that do raise legitimate discussion regardless regardless of it's length, you can be my guest
If we are talking about that thread specifically, dont forget it got removed for being low effort. So clearly it didnt raise any discussion, but that isnt the point. Its not about that, thats long gone.

The point I am trying to say is "water is wet" threads should get low effort replies. The ones that dont raise that much discussion.. that is.

it didn't get removed, if we're thinking of the same one.

and i agree, those threads should get low effort replies, and they do, and that's fine. it's just that this one in question that you're talking about was not a "water is wet" thread.
Dont think we are thinking about the same one, I sent you a pm a while back about it. Its fine now we have come to agree on the same subject so its all good.

Free @FrailPaleStaleMale anyways.

I have nothing against ritalincel but who could possibly be a more prolific spammer than he?

Question to oldfags: was there ever a time when ritalincel wasn’t a spammer?

Last edited:
I have nothing against ritalincel but who could possibly be a more prolific spammer than he?

Question to oldfags: was there ever a time when ritalincel wasn’t a spammer?
@Kointo 22k on main and totals up to 30k if you include alts

@Insomniac has been here for 5 months and will beat ritalincel

@Michael15651 no explanation

@Sniffles over 6k in a month

@incelman over 8k in 4 months
And many more

People just call ritalincel a spammer because he is #1, you will be calling for insomniacs head in a week when he is #1

@Kointo 22k on main and totals up to 30k if you include alts

@Insomniac has been here for 5 months and will beat ritalincel

@Michael15651 no explanation

@incelman over 8k in 4 months
And many more

People just call ritalincel a spammer because he is #1, you will be calling for insomniacs head in a week when he is #1
Active posters, I mean. Banned users are irrelevant, even if they did once have a reputation for shitposting. Michael, sure, but insomniac actually contributes good content to the forum so I don’t mind it. I don’t think of him as a spammer tbh. I’m not nor will I be calling for anyone’s head.

Jesus christ thats around 200 posts everyday. I set my quota to around 50 or 60 posts a day to remain relevant, and even then it's hard reach that number daily

Jesus christ thats around 200 posts everyday. I set my quota to around 50 or 60 posts a day to remain relevant, and even then it's hard reach that number daily
He averaged 500 a day for about a week or so

Michael, sure, but insomniac actually contributes good content to the forum so I don’t mind it.
"Ethnics are stealing all our white aryan woman tbh"
"My dad was a chad tbh but im incel tbh"
"JBW isnt real its just betabuxx asian foids tbh"

:lul::lul::lul:

Active posters, I mean. Banned users are irrelevant, even if they did once have a reputation for shitposting. Michael, sure, but insomniac actually contributes good content to the forum so I don’t mind it. I don’t think of him as a spammer tbh. I’m not nor will I be calling for anyone’s head.
Is English your first language?
You ask vague questions and then try to correct the person who answers you

Imagine being so obsessed with a postmaxxer on an incel forum that you publicly call for their ban.

Sounds like a personal attack to me
yeah, this forun is a bit "toxic" :soy:

"Ethnics are stealing all our white aryan woman tbh"
"My dad was a chad tbh but im incel tbh"
"JBW isnt real its just betabuxx asian foids tbh"

:lul::lul::lul:

Lol, as if you had any room to talk:

"I COMMUNIST!!!!!!!!"
"JBW is LAW puta :D:D"
"Sub-8 theory are LOW IQ. If you are WHITE and 3/10 or ETHNIC above 6'5" and 9.85/10 girl will approach YOU!!"

Imagine a rule against low effort that doesn't target "content" like this.

"I COMMUNIST!!!!!!!!"
"Sub-8 theory are LOW IQ. If you are WHITE and 3/10 or ETHNIC above 6'5" and 9.85/10 girl will approach YOU!!"
JFL at this JBW tard coping. He's having a full on meltdown, he can't comprehend the fact he can easily ascend in SEA.

"I COMMUNIST!!!!!!!!"

tbh...

When an ethnicrybaby gets mad about being called out, can't express itself intelligently (which is effectively all of the time - how's the 80 IQ treating you?), it will resort to calling a post that makes a perfectly good point a:
stop fighting people, while we fight chad is fucking our looksmatches

stop fighting people, while we fight chad is fucking our looksmatches

I'd be glad to, but this forum has to be made habitable for White posters somehow. Ethneesells are not going to stop until JBW shitposting becomes more of a burden than a comfort.

gosh, e are diving ourself by skin color, WHY? , we need to unite against chad and his legion of soycucks, let's not be like MGTOWs who have constant drama
who was @Kointo?

"I COMMUNIST!!!!!!!!"

:fire::fire::fire: