Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Michael15651 awww man I liked his postmaxxing so I'm gonna go ahead and assume it was for spam?

Welcome back @Anonymous

Speaking of @manlet cUnt , what was the alt he had of the short Asian living in Germany? The threads he would make were hilarious

here on incels.is, you should be able to bring up your sexual/romantic success as long as it's to prove a point, you say. got it.

thanks, you've saved me some time in the future by letting me know here that you're retarded.
a little kid liked him, that aint sexual/romantic succes

so you think 14 year olds are so young that their romantic interest is irrelevant? so anyone here should be allowed to talk about all of the young teenage girls they had to reject? think before you speak
nope, not going to argue with a mod

@Michael15651 What happened?

Free @manlet cUnt and @Michael15651

Free @Michael15651 and @Sniffles

What happened to Michael? Temp?

for everyone who doesn't know
View attachment 94850

he said he was drawn in by the positive validation he was receiving from them, so like the dog he is, he decided to turn tail and leave .is for nonsequitur. now, a few weeks later, he's being ignored by them, so he's made a ban appeal to try and crawl back to us, because he has nowhere else to go. as if we'd ever let him back in after that. pathetic
I never liked that faggot, even when everyone was jumping on his dick after the podcast.

It says everything about the average incel. People like him would rather stab other ones to have a small chance to "ascend".

It says everything about the average incel. People like him would rather stab other ones to have a small chance to "ascend".
at this point, i'm near giving up ascending, so i don't think i'm going to request a ban any time soon

Jewsel and hehexd were content gods... should have never been banned tbqh

guy had a tranny server which pushed “pinkpill” (just become a tranny bro) and was “online dating” one inactive crossdresser I also permabanned a couple of days ago.
Really?
I thought he was a dyed-in-the-wool anti-tranny internet policeman upholding the traditional islamo-judeo-christian conservative values.
What a moronic comparison. One refers to incels who like watching anime, the other refers to encouragement of consuming female hormones to become a tranny. Clearly they are not the same. The illogical hyperbole being used as justification for the banning here is pure defamation, nothing more.
I sniffed out his larping from day one, intuition.

why was
Michael15651
banned?

Retarded "Free x" posts will end up in being permabanned from this thread.
Fucking thank you. It was funny at first but people can’t help themselves from beating the dead horse. Not even people on incels.is know something is only funny in moderation. Autism.

for everyone who doesn't know
View attachment 94850

he said he was drawn in by the positive validation he was receiving from them, so like the dog he is, he decided to turn tail and leave .is for nonsequitur. now, a few weeks later, he's being ignored by them, so he's made a ban appeal to try and crawl back to us, because he has nowhere else to go. as if we'd ever let him back in after that. pathetic
Disappointing to hear of this. He came across very well in the podcast, represented the forum well, and by kicking him off and going on a rant, the host effectively admitted defeat on the debate. Thought he was better than this.