Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Shame... Real shame on his part.

@King_Gigacel I always hated you bitch ASS NIGGA!

Cucktears can't infiltrate for shit. They always expose themselves by being way too fucking ridiculous.

Did they ascension-bait him?

for everyone who doesn't know
View attachment 94850

he said he was drawn in by the positive validation he was receiving from them, so like the dog he is, he decided to turn tail and leave .is for nonsequitur. now, a few weeks later, he's being ignored by them, so he's made a ban appeal to try and crawl back to us, because he has nowhere else to go. as if we'd ever let him back in after that. pathetic
I'm glad this whore is gone

way to nullify the point of appearing on their podcast and every argument he made while on there

View attachment 94850

he said he was drawn in by the positive validation he was receiving from them, so like the dog he is, he decided to turn tail and leave .is for nonsequitur. now, a few weeks later, he's being ignored by them, so he's made a ban appeal to try and crawl back to us, because he has nowhere else to go. as if we'd ever let him back in after that. pathetic
Uhm ... WHAT?
King Gigacel literally wrote that faggotry needs to be treated in an asylum and that faggots are harmful to others, the gay host kicked him out of the podcast ...
How THE FUCK can King Gigacuck speak another word with this host? How much of a spineless whimp do you have to be?
Crazy. King Gigacuck is a subhuman.

View attachment 94850

He abandoned his bros and now he has no one. That’s what he deserves.

I thought he was cool but turns out he’s a traitorous cuck. Don’t free him.

He abandoned his bros and now he has no one. That’s what he deserves.

I thought he was cool but turns out he’s a traitorous cuck. Don’t free him.
I never felt he wasn't sincere tbh

Do not free Sniffles

it’s permanent. he was a LARPing normie who was dumb enough to say stuff like “i have ugly friends who get laid all the time just because they’re confident, females are attracted to that” and “your hate for women is why it’s hard for you” in the chat place. he also admitted to having a GF when he said he didn’t in his application.

Uhm ... WHAT?
King Gigacel literally wrote that faggotry needs to be treated in an asylum and that faggots are harmful to others, the gay host kicked him out of the podcast ...
How THE FUCK can King Gigacuck speak another word with this host? How much of a spineless whimp do you have to be?
Crazy. King Gigacuck is a subhuman.
tbh... He got treated like shit on their podcast, and they basically cut him off but he still came back. Jfl @ this

it’s permanent. he was a LARPing normie who was dumb enough to say stuff like “i have ugly friends who get laid all the time just because they’re confident, females are attracted to that” and “your hate for women is why it’s hard for you” in the chat place. he also admitted to having a GF when he said he didn’t in his application.
good job keeping normies out

Why was @BlkPillPres banned? I'm curious, as he doesn't low effortpost and thinks about most things he says.

No. When he was younger a 13 year old girl (I think) was nice to him a while ago. He used it to make an example that once females hit puberty, they care completely about looks and don't care about personality.
Youou can PM him if he's still active, as he told me he'd be taking another break from the site unless something significant happens.

No. When he was younger a 13 year old girl (I think) was nice to him a while ago. He used it to make an example that once females hit puberty, they care completely about looks and don't care about personality.
Youou can PM him if he's still active, as he told me he'd be taking another break from the site unless something significant happens.
Tbh, this should not be considered as bragging. (inb4 this my reply gets removed)

Tbh, this should not be considered as bragging. (inb4 this my reply gets removed)
I agree. I was talking to him in PMs and he told me that it's likely that the mods want him off the site because of him not conforming to the 'modern incel' (not his words). Because of the fact his posts are often on the more arguably immoral side, it's beneficial for the sites survival that they find an excuse to kick him off.

I agree. I was talking to him in PMs and he told me that it's likely that the mods want him off the site because of him not conforming to the 'modern incel' (not his words). Because of the fact his posts are often on the more arguably immoral side, it's beneficial for the sites survival that they find an excuse to kick him off.
why does every douche think that they're so big and bad that the mods bother conspiring about them?

"I remember there was this guys sister who was "underaged" (not significantly) who I would often catch staring at me when I wasn't even looking and smiling, a lot of people thought she liked me and I thought so too based on how she acted around me, but guess what, I couldn't act on that knowledge because she was "too young""

this is more than just "a 13 year old was being nice to me", as you claim that he's told you. go from the website if you can't stop yourself from effectively saying "a JB loved me".

why does every douche think that they're so big and bad that the mods bother conspiring about them?

"I remember there was this guys sister who was "underaged" (not significantly) who I would often catch staring at me when I wasn't even looking and smiling, a lot of people thought she liked me and I thought so too based on how she acted around me, but guess what, I couldn't act on that knowledge because she was "too young""

this is more than just "a 13 year old was being nice to me", as you claim that he's told you. go from the website if you can't stop yourself from effectively saying "a JB loved me".
Eh. I'd be inclined to disagree, because the point was an isolated incident that didn't happen recently, and nothing happened from it. It was merely him using a personal anecdote to back up his point.

I remember there was this guys sister who was "underaged" (not significantly) who I would often catch staring at me when I wasn't even looking and smiling, a lot of people thought she liked me and I thought so too based on how she acted around me, but guess what, I couldn't act on that knowledge because she was "too young", and the only reason she liked me.......... you guessed it, because she was young.

Younger women (young teens) tend to like men for things like personality, personality stops mattering when they reach a certain age and their hormones really kick in (and so does societal influence kick in) and all they want now is Chad cock and/or money (what shiny trinkets you can buy for her, how well you can support her, etc)

That same girl who might like you and date you at 14 just for being a "nice guy" and "hard working", would not blink twice in your direction when she's 17 because her standards have changed, her criteria for judgement has changed, there is a small window in which a man can easily get a decent wife, and that window is sealed by modern laws.

You see how he steers the point away from himself, and the purpose of the post was not to brag, but to offer an example of how he may have been right in his post. A blackpill post describing how the female would never look at him when she reached 17 would surely reduce the impact that the "bragging" he had committed before had had. It wasn't 13 it was 14 woops.
Ehh. I don't believe in conspiracies or anything, and I don't think the mods are plotting against certain members, but in my opinion a throwaway reference about an [inferred] prepubescent girl being potentially attracted to him/being kind to him because of his personality, in the context it was in, shouldn't warrant a 20% if he hasn't done something similar in the past. I'll assume he hasn't, as you didn't bring it up.

Either way, there's not much point debating, as he's taking a voluntary break from the site for a bit.

@SoyUnPerdedor
°-°

@BlkPillPres was banned for """bragging""" and will probably be out in 2-4 days. I don't personally agree with his ban.
I have seen the context.
his content was pretty good, i would like to see him back

Eh. I'd be inclined to disagree, because the point was an isolated incident that didn't happen recently, and nothing happened from it. It was merely him using a personal anecdote to back up his point.

I remember there was this guys sister who was "underaged" (not significantly) who I would often catch staring at me when I wasn't even looking and smiling, a lot of people thought she liked me and I thought so too based on how she acted around me, but guess what, I couldn't act on that knowledge because she was "too young", and the only reason she liked me.......... you guessed it, because she was young.

Younger women (young teens) tend to like men for things like personality, personality stops mattering when they reach a certain age and their hormones really kick in (and so does societal influence kick in) and all they want now is Chad cock and/or money (what shiny trinkets you can buy for her, how well you can support her, etc)

That same girl who might like you and date you at 14 just for being a "nice guy" and "hard working", would not blink twice in your direction when she's 17 because her standards have changed, her criteria for judgement has changed, there is a small window in which a man can easily get a decent wife, and that window is sealed by modern laws.

You see how he steers the point away from himself, and the purpose of the post was not to brag, but to offer an example of how he may have been right in his post. A blackpill post describing how the female would never look at him when she reached 17 would surely reduce the impact that the "bragging" he had committed before had had. It wasn't 13 it was 14 woops.
Ehh. I don't believe in conspiracies or anything, and I don't think the mods are plotting against certain members, but in my opinion a throwaway reference about an [inferred] prepubescent girl being potentially attracted to him/being kind to him because of his personality, in the context it was in, shouldn't warrant a 20% if he hasn't done something similar in the past. I'll assume he hasn't, as you didn't bring it up.

Either way, there's not much point debating, as he's taking a voluntary break from the site for a bit.
the “intended purpose” doesn’t matter. zyros had like 1000 blackpill posts similar to this where he was trying to make a point using his experiences, the ones which didn’t really result in anything included, and we punished him for them also. this is the same crap. he hasn’t even put the age there, just that she wasn’t “too underage”. i don’t know about you but reading that makes me think of a 16 year old or something.

Yooooo did I miss something?
What's up with @First loss ?

Yooooo did I miss something?
What's up with @First loss ?
Is it perm? I heard its a temp but doesnt seem like it.
Nvm its temp

Last edited:
@universallyabhorred