Ban Discussion Megathread

tanfeo

Recruit
-
I have a question.
Lets say I first got a 50% warning and after that a 10% warning so it resulted in a temporary ban.
So I sat it out.
But, will that 60% always stay at 60%?
Is there no compensation that after a while the meter goes down if one does not infringes the forum rules for an amount of time?
Tried to search for my warning meter but it isn't in the profile.

Anonymous26

In The Dark
-
I have a question.
Lets say I first got a 50% warning and after that a 10% warning so it resulted in a temporary ban.
So I sat it out.
But, will that 60% always stay at 60%?
Is there no compensation that after a while the meter goes down if one does not infringes the forum rules for an amount of time?
Tried to search for my warning meter but it isn't in the profile.
Warnings expire after 1 month for most users, unless stated otherwise. Feel free to pm a mod thats online, they're pretty friendly.

Last edited:

SoyUnPerdedor

Overlord
-
I’m unbanned but wasn’t even trying to brag. Was making a point but sorry that it came off as bragging. I understand why admins/mods would say I was bragging.
I saw that post, it was blatant brag.
You aren’t helping yourself by posting this in a thread for everyone else to see.

Honeypot

Veteran
-
He was good user on average but he had a Chadlite agenda so to speak, he was always trying to damage control in chadhate threads.

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
Stop talking about Zyros, borderline chad worship, he didn’t belong here period, he posts on bodybuilding and lookism and Reddit, why does he need to rot here too?

He had mental illness about face puffiness too.

-BrettyBoy-

Anti-mainstream.
-
It’s over for bannedcels. XD On a serious note, it really does suck to be banned unless you deserve it such as being the type that gets present female attention.

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Giga Low-IQ. A 5'2 can't ascend even with 8/10 face. And I'm not even talking about other factors such as autism, depression, and other mental shit, financial status etc. You are terracoping friend.
If your face is 8/10 being 5' 2" wont stop you from slay. You have no ideia about what you are talking.

ReasonableResolver

Recruit
-
@uninstall needs to be freed. His latest podcasts explain everything:

He admitted on incels.is that he lost his virginity and the sex was crap.

He never bragged here.

His approaches were real.

If you think his podcasts are a LARP you have major autism.
"Just let larpers who brag about cumming on girls' faces in the forum bro. What are you, autistic? hahahahaha"

Sub-Mariana Trench IQ.

cocksucker

Modcel
-

He never bragged here.

no. even on the <1% chance that the 1000 approaches were real, the fact remains that his persona here was a definitive LARP. he was a massive braggart on lookism, and came to .is pretending that he's had a minimal amount sexual/romantic success

Last edited:

knajjd

Modcel
-

He never bragged here.

you know nothing. here, he claimed that he got laid only once, with a disgusting landwhale. on lookism, he's talked about getting laid more than once with "above average" females and rejecting several of them. he was a lying piece of trash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)