Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Just curious, are you guys able to IP ban these guys or is that function not available?

@Swagwaffle what happened?
Long story short I was drinking all night. I don't remember what I was posting but It was a very low iq post .

I think many incels are alchoholics/drug users & should be able to use this excuse if they get banned. (to get unbanned) depending on the post.

Cucc

Long story short I was drinking all night. I don't remember what I was posting but It was a very low iq post .

I think many incels are alchoholics/drug users & should be able to use this excuse if they get banned. (to get unbanned) depending on the post.
This is just an overplayed excuse, in the style of "it was just a joke bro." Saying "I was just drunk bro" is not an excuse - just stay off the site if you know you have a propensity to be dumb and break rules whilst drinking.

This is just an overplayed excuse, in the style of "it was just a joke bro." Saying "I was just drunk bro" is not an excuse - just stay off the site if you know you have a propensity to be dumb and break rules whilst drinking.

What if it was actually your brother?

im going to try and get face photos from @FiveFourManlet so we can clear this up

Do warnings end in the end of the month, or a month period?

What if it was actually your brother?
Don't have one, which is a root cause of my mental issues because my family guilted me for causing birth complications to my mother, but if it was then I'd like to imagine I would say the same thing. You are my brothers, whether you like me or not.

Don't have one, which is a root cause of my mental issues because my family guilted me for causing birth complications to my mother, but if it was then I'd like to imagine I would say the same thing. You are my brothers, whether you like me or not.

I was actually making fun of all the "im not ban evading, my previous account was actually my brothers" excuses

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

im going to try and get face photos from @FiveFourManlet so we can clear this up
I'm incel af ask @FiveFourManlet and @AmeriCel64 @Bagelcel and others m8

I was actually making fun of all the "im not ban evading, my previous account was actually my brothers" excuses

giphy.gif
I know. Bro = brother, not hard to understand, if I got it correctly? Just felt like being real for a minute while I'm going through some shit because this is where I can vent.

It is what it is.

How exactly would it clear up anything?
:heart:
A-anikii!

Last edited:
Tyrion Lannister over here.

Hey Sergeant I understand better what you meant. You made a good point. Sorry for being dense about it.

@AfrikanCel banned jfl

my offer still stands honey

@FoidsDeserveCancer retarded, low effort posts. please learn something from this ban.

Why was @blackoutwhitein3 banned?

@AfrikanCel banned jfl

my offer still stands honey
I just want to give you guys a clarification about their current warning levels. Afrikancel got a 60 from another mod for creating drama on purpose.
@FoidsDeserveCancer retarded, low effort posts. please learn something from this ban.
He has a warning level of 80 so its not a permanent

I just want to give you guys a clarification about their current warning levels. Afrikancel got a 60 from another mod for creating drama on purpose.

He has a warning level of 80 so its not a perma
obviously.

No one ever mentions my name here when I get banned:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

No one ever mentions my name here when I get banned:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I generally watch from the shadows, but I want to tell you that I still appreciate the information and insight that you gave in 13 of april in our personal messages.

I generally watch from the shadows, but I want to tell you that I still appreciate the information and insight that you gave in 13 of april in our personal messages.
Appreciate it. Btw sometimes i shittalk one of the mods who is a turk and has Napoleon complex... just wanted to tell you that it's another person, not you. :D