Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Not sure if I will get in trouble for this but its worth a shot.

I am offering a $50 reward ($25 for each unban) to any user (or the mods themselves) who can convince the mods to #freenausea (@nausea) and unban @Blackpill101 on his OG account. These two users, regardless of how you feel about them, are part of the personality of incels.is. It feels empty without them. I know some of them break rules sometimes but I think they're pretty harmless (spam mostly right?).

Not sure if I will get in trouble for this but its worth a shot.

I am offering a $50 reward ($25 for each unban) to any user (or the mods themselves) who can convince the mods to #freenausea (@nausea) and unban @Blackpill101 on his OG account. These two users, regardless of how you feel about them, are part of the personality of incels.is. It feels empty without them. I know some of them break rules sometimes but I think they're pretty harmless (spam mostly right?).
Lol. The only reason you want @Blackpill101 unbanned is because he’s a white nationalist coper like you. Of course this forum will feel empty for you without users like him. As a wise user here once said:

“You can tell a stupid person by how tribalistic they are, generally. As it’s a base animal instinct embossed into the mind by millennia of evolution only counterbalanced by the evolution of logic, which is what sets humans apart from animals. Whenever a man is a slave to his primordial tribalistic tendencies he is barely human.”

If the mods have any integrity, they won’t unban him.

His countless alt accounts make it impossible for him to ever come back. It's not even a question at this point

Lol. The only reason you want @Blackpill101 unbanned is because he’s a white nationalist coper like you. Of course this forum will feel empty for you without users like him. As a wise user here once said:

“You can tell a stupid person by how tribalistic they are, generally. As it’s a base animal instinct embossed into the mind by millennia of evolution only counterbalanced by the evolution of logic, which is what sets humans apart from animals. Whenever a man is a slave to his primordial tribalistic tendencies he is barely human.”

I don't think they banned him for being WN but I don't know that for sure. I was more referring to his autistic spamming. He was god-tier low inhib and just a hilarious person to have around. I also support the unbanning of TellemT but not enough to pay for it.

I am barely human, I am an incel. I doubt I'd be WN if I was getting laid constantly. I'd have bigger things to concern myself with. Also JFL if you think that logic overtakes primitive urges. Doesn't work for women, doesn't work for men, and won't work for me.

His countless alt accounts make it impossible for him to ever come back. It's not even a question at this point
Worth a shot. #freenausea though still.

Why is it worth a shot?

I meant that it was 'worth a short' to try and get BP101 unbanned. I know there's virtually no chance he would.

I wasn't a mod when he got banned so I don't think it's up to me. It would be obviously a decision of the whole mod team. I am not sure if he can even appeal his ban when I am looking at his previous ban appeals.

I doubt they'll unban him either. I think he challenged one of the mods and failed. JFL.

I don't think they banned him for being WN but I don't know that for sure. I was more referring to his autistic spamming. He was god-tier low inhib and just a hilarious person to have around. I also support the unbanning of TellemT but not enough to pay for it.

They didn’t ban him for being a WN. It was due to an accumulation of warnings and bragging that lead to him being banned permanently. He also said he got a new girlfriend but that’s bullshit. Why would he still be posting here on different alts 24/7 if he had a girlfriend? :lul:

I still consider him a fakecel because he can easily get an attractive ethnic girlfriend if he wanted but he’s too stubborn.
I am barely human, I am an incel. I doubt I'd be WN if I was getting laid constantly. I'd have bigger things to concern myself with. Also JFL if you think that logic overtakes primitive urges. Doesn't work for women, doesn't work for men, and won't work for me.

At least you admit you’re coping

Lol, he has lost it. It’s easy to identify him though because the fool keeps shooting himself in the foot.

Last edited:

Worth a shot. #freenausea though still.
Haven't you seen the recent thread? We make hundreds a day. Your petty change won't achieve anything/s

Seriously though, no.

Was I correct about @Human being @EARTH's alt kek

I guess I'll start the train seeing how a few people are concerned, what happend to @FiveFourManlet ?

his punishment is not permanent.
Understood, so any idea regarding the reason behind his ban? if your allowed to disclose that.

I guess I'll start the train seeing how a few people are concerned, what happend to @FiveFourManlet ?
He constantly talks about how he has an amazing face to the point where it can be considered bragging. This time around he claims that he only repeated what others have said about his looks, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't bragging and that he hasn't bragged many times before.

His ban will be up in 3 days.

He constantly talks about how he has an amazing face to the point where it can be considered bragging. This time around he claims that he only repeated what others have said about his looks, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't bragging and that he hasn't bragged many times before.

Alright, thank you.

Seriously. Why is FoidsDeserveCancer still here?
I would report him 1000 times to get him off this site, he honestly should if you consider how he bragged about getting a chance with a 5/10, or how he considers himself the pinnacle of being social and shares that shit here.
For acting like a troll. He made a thread saying that his fetish was to cuck incels or something along those lines.
Please make it a perma ban, if you skim his threads you will see why he needs to be gone.
-bragging
- obvious trolling, seeing how he changes his life story every thread then blames it on being autistic, then claims he is super social despite his autism....:feelsree:

Last edited:
I would report him 1000 times to get him off this site, he honestly should if you consider how he bragged about getting a chance with a 5/10, or how he considers himself the pinnacle of being social and shares that shit here.
Hes a LARP tbh. Talks about living with his ultra rich family and tons of other bullshit.

Hes a LARP tbh. Talks about living with his ultra rich family and tons of other bullshit.
So far I've seen him
-Brag about a 5/10 coming on to him
-being rich
-being invited to parties
-running or attempting to run for mayor
-claims he is a manlet in a thread for manlets then says hes 6'1
>lied about
-Where he lives
-his autism
-how social he is
I genuinely dont know how hes not perma banned @retarded_dumbshit

So far I've seen him
-Brag about a 5/10 coming on to him
-being rich
-being invited to parties
-running or attempting to run for mayor
-claims he is a manlet in a thread for manlets then says hes 6'1
>lied about
-Where he lives
-his autism
-how social he is
I genuinely dont know how hes not perma banned @retarded_dumbshit
He sounds horrible I don't see him that much but jesus if all this is true I have no clue why he doesn't deserve a ban.

I agree tbh that was kind of annoying

Death to that larper

@Swagwaffle what'd he do?

He’s not banned he just has his custom title set to “banned”. Users that are banned have a strike through their username.

JUST noticed that, dude.

Thought it might be a glitch, but yeah my mistake.

What happened to @NorwodingGymcel

What happened to @NorwodingGymcel

This is his reply to a thread titled "Please post in this thread but only if you're a KV over age 20."
I think I qualify since most my lays were with ethnic girls, but even the two times with a white girl, I didn't even climax and just faked it, so that also doesn't count. Oh, and the lay I had just a month ago probably doesn't count either since I asked her out FIRST and she didn't throw herself at me the very instant that she first glimpsed me. The one I had last week probably doesn't count as well, since I used a condom and it was a Friday night, but everyone knows Chad can even get laid on a Tuesday without protection lol.

So yes, I am definently an KHV incel and am glad to be part of this site. You are not alone brother! I am glad we can suffer together on this site and never go outside, get a job, go to college, or have a single friend. I feel your pain man!!!

I would like more clarification on @FiveFourManlet ban.
Did he get banned by increments of warnings?
Or did he get banned in one fell swoop?

Yeah I can clarify it. He is currently at a warning level of 80 due to bragging about his face. The warning was made by Ryo

I warned him for bragging about his face. His defense was that he was just saying what other people had told him...but that's not a loophole for the brag rule.

He has a long history of bragging and breaking other rules. Here are his warnings:

6 out of 13 of his warnings were for bragging about his face or that women told him they find him attractive.

My warning put him at 80 percent. Which resulted in a 3 day ban.

I warned him for bragging about his face. His defense was that he was just saying what other people had told him...but that's not a loophole for the brag rule.

He has a long history of bragging and breaking other rules. Here are his warnings:

6 out of 13 of his warnings were for bragging about his face or that women told him they find him attractive.

My warning put him at 80 percent. Which resulted in a 3 day ban.

Alright, this is exactly what I needed to know.
Thanks for clarification ryo.

Yeah, it feels foreshadowed for a reason.
His typing style gave me his future tbh.
It is not a permanent ban(I made the warning for a specific post), but his trolling in the pms make me rethink the whole thing.