Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asians are looking in the wrong places

They're not. Africans are 5'5" on average. Only a tiny nigger tribe is tall because their females only breed with tallfags.
I believe I said the name of the country right. I didn't say the entirety of africa. btw sudan has bigger average height than some NA arab countries which aren't suffering from famines and wars:feelsaww: :feelscomfy:

Ok man lets say you are right nutrition has a role in height.
I am right
The difference between yemenis and omanis is only one inch anyways.
Nope. Oman is 5'7 and a half, Yemen is 5'4 and half
If you take iraq and iran both thrse countries average is 5'7 and i dont think any of them is a brutally poor starving country.
Sure, they're not brutally starving, but it's still not the same as having proper meals like in the west
Kenya is a poor african country that suffers from starvation yet the average male height there is 5'10. How do you explain that?
Kenya is 5'5-5'7
why sudanis are so tall bro? isn't lack of nutrients and wars including civil wars and isis enough there? :feelsaww:
They're not

bro you can't post these and say arabs have small noses or thin noses
you literally got niggers in gulf/arabian peninsula region
I didn't say small noses, I said thin, which they are. The noses are thin, nose bridges are prounced, prominent and angular, and more european-like. That type of nose shape is attractive, whereas the flat, nigger-like noses of asians is ugly, hence why Chinks get nose jobs to have caucasion-like noses.

I believe I said the name of the country right. I didn't say the entirety of africa. btw sudan has bigger average height than some NA arab countries which aren't suffering from famines and wars:feelsaww: :feelscomfy:
All subsaharan African countries have an average height of around 5'5". Sudan is slightly taller at 5'7.5", still subhuman tier.
>muh famine and wars
Yugoslavia had famine and countless brutal wars. Their average height is still 5'11" - 6'1". African niggers are not human and American niggers were specifically bred to be taller and stronger, but they're still shorter than White Humans.

Ching chong me want thin nose preaze

I am right

Nope. Oman is 5'7 and a half, Yemen is 5'4 and half

Sure, they're not brutally starving, but it's still not the same as having proper meals like in the west

Kenya is 5'5-5'7

They're not
Avrg male height in qatar is 5'8.

qatar is richest country on earth.

Avrg male height in qatar is 5'8.

qatar is richest country on earth.
Ok. What's your point? I didn't say Arabs would magically be dutch-tier with food alone, obviously genetics plays a part in it.

And Qataris are still gulf arabs, signficantly genetically different compared to levant, north africa, iran.

This thread is low iq. What are you even both arguing about.

Which user do you mean? :feelshaha:
@joejutish I believe he ragequitted .is entirely. he was so unfortunate as a graycel that his first argument was with me, on a topic I specialize in

Ok. What's your point? I didn't say Arabs would magically be dutch-tier with food alone, obviously genetics plays a part in it.

And Qataris are still gulf arabs, signficantly genetically different compared to levant, north africa, iran.
Yes but you said asians are shorter than arabs on average which is not true today in 2024

This thread is low iq. What are you even both arguing about.
The dumbass thinks chinks look better than Arabs. I can't tolerate such asinine delusions.

as a curry muncher you should be more aware that east asians mog any other race that isn't black/white/latino, including south asians and arabs.

yes they're slaying in the literal sense, beheading and stabbing people you mean. posting a pic of a hahw chad who is related to ER proves nothing but selective bias. idc if you're self biased against arabs because they're muslims or shit like that, I don't hate you or hate curries for it because I frankly don't care :feelscomfy:

attraction matters more than marriage. when you say you want government-issued marriage data, you're also being inclusive to all the betabux, oofydoofies and literal cuckolds as well. is that what you're relying on to validate your self bias against a fugly subspecies of homosapiens? :feelsclown:

I told you you won't find any, I found one in my vault just right of the bat

View attachment 1241582

check the exclusion rate for both asian males and mena males, then check for the exclusion rates for mena and curries, you'll find that menas are the closest to curries and just a little tiny bit less excluded than curries.
حبيب انت فيك ضعف شخصية، شو صيني احلا من عربي
انت شو شارب

@joejutish I believe he ragequitted .is entirely. he was so unfortunate as a graycel that his first argument was with me, on a topic I specialize in
@joejutish comeback bro we love you :feelswhat: :feelscomfy:

Yes but you said asians are shorter than arabs on average which is not true today in 2024
That is true, Asians are shorter on average. Even a starving shithole like Syria is taller than Mongolia. Lebanon is taller than China, and Iran it taller than Korea.

And like I pointed out, this nigger can't even give sources right.
Also, another fault in your dumbass pic is that it is ONLY the green highlighted that are representative of the entire country, meaning the grey ones are not accurate

View attachment 1241794

JFL retarded ass nigger can't even lie properly!

View attachment 1241796

حبيب انت فيك ضعف شخصية، شو صيني احلا من عربي
انت شو شارب
خليت قوة الشخصية الك حبي راح تحصل نسوان جثير بيهة

The dumbass thinks chinks look better than Arabs. I can't tolerate such asinine delusions.
What do you think about perception of females tho? Like many even on this forum claim noodle whores look better than sand foids. Which is crazy :lul:

خليت قوة الشخصية الك حبي راح تحصل نسوان جثير بيهة
العرب احلى من الصينين علميا، وجهنا منحوت اكثر وعيونا اكبر

What do you think about perception of females tho? Like many even on this forum claim noodle whores look better than sand foids. Which is crazy :lul:
Delusinal, Noodle whores are ugly as fuck, hence the constant surgeries.

FFS, I remember I posted a tiktok in one of my threads of a paki being complimented by chinks in SEA for his big nose/thin nose shape. The 2 traits gooks HATE about themselves the most are their flat, bridgeless noses and their flat down syndrome eyes. Arabs LACK both of those self-loathed traits, so they will naturally mog chinks. Even if the average Arab is 2 inches shorter than chinks (which isn't the case), arabs would STILL mog merely on the basis of facial shape

We cant settle this unless we get some wuuumen opinion on the matter :owo:

@Numb what do you think bro?

I love it when this site gets all riled up. And this thread has got me feeling pretty good as an Asian. It's a good day to not be Arab!

Summoning all the Arabs here @kay' @KING.BELGRADE @Arabcel99 @Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Do you think @svgmn1 could be a Paki/Indian? Interesting allegation :waitwhat:
No chance.
Curries speak retard arabic, they couldn’t mimic Iraqi dialect this accurately.

bro please tell me about the rhinoplasty survey report and beauty centers in middle eastern countries :feelsaww:
I mean atleast chinks be good at this. your kind can't even surgerymaxx properly due to lowiq

ظبنا اكبر كمان :feelswhat:
عمي حتة زبوبتنة اصغر اخوك هنا زبة 11 سم وية التجرجر و التعرعر بعد يا تفوق جيني عربي مال كسمي احسن

Delusinal, Noodle whores are ugly as fuck, hence the constant surgeries.

FFS, I remember I posted a tiktok in one of my threads of a paki being complimented by chinks in SEA for his big nose/thin nose shape. The 2 traits gooks HATE about themselves the most are their flat, bridgeless noses and their flat down syndrome eyes. Arabs LACK both of those self-loathed traits, so they will naturally mog chinks. Even if the average Arab is 2 inches shorter than chinks (which isn't the case), arabs would STILL mog merely on the basis of facial shape
Forget about face I don't even think chinks are really Higher IQ than anyone including Arabs. Their IQ is really overstated

I love it when this site gets all riled up. And this thread has got me feeling pretty good as an Asian. It's a good day to not be Arab!
I am happy for you tho
or sad that this happened.
don't care much anyways

اون غاد؟ :fuk:
the problem is im not even a well off height manlet, Im 5'8-5'9 (176cm)
and my dick being this small, well you can imagine the ratios here since youre gay as fuck :feelscomfy:

Forget about face I don't even think chinks are really Higher IQ than anyone including Arabs. Their IQ is really overstated
The chinese are smart dont let propaganda fool you.

Huawei was surpassing apple and samsung and usa had to neuter it down by banning them from google store and now banning tiktok.

Chinese people have high IQ and they are hard workers. Definately mog arabs in IQ

انا كان قصدي انك قليل اصل
دمشي لك هوة انت شاوي يا اصل يا فصل نصكم نغولة انتوا
تصير شيخ المنتفك براسي

and my dick being this small, well you can imagine the ratios here since youre gay as fuck :feelscomfy:
all the bitches told me i have huge dick mang fr ong niggers :feelscomfy: (15 cm)

bro please tell me about the rhinoplasty survey report and beauty centers in middle eastern countries :feelsaww:
everyone gets rhinoplasty, even scandinavian women, dumb retard, doesn't change that chinks want specifically Caucasion-style noses which arabs have. And fyi, my sisters all have extremely small button noses as do I. We are fully Arba. Maybe you're just a subhuman goblin

The chinese are smart dont let propaganda fool you.

Huawei was surpassing apple and samsung and usa had to neuter it down by banning them from google store and now banning tiktok.

Chinese people have high IQ and they are hard workers.
Same things can be said about Arabs
Definately mog arabs in IQ
No Arabs are also High IQ

Lets make a trade i give you 1 cm in dick you give me 5cm in height.

Ill add a 1000 robux to the deal :feelswhat: :feelscomfy:

دمشي لك هوة انت شاوي يا اصل يا فصل نصكم نغولة انتوا
تصير شيخ المنتفك براسي
سوري بيحكي بل الاصل. اصل الدمار والبهدلة للعرب كلها من وراء زعيمهم بشار الكلاب .وهن بيعبدو حتّى بالغربة :feelskek: