Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Asian milatary strength and technology is extremely overrated

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★★★
Asians are good at copying stuff. Like The chengdu
J-20
IMG 20240613 221314

Which Is a copy of the F-22 raptor
IMG 20240613 221517
IMG 20240613 221440
China struggles to sell it's weapons, because, they're utter shit. And when they do they mess up.
IMG 20240613 221800
IMG 20240613 221849

View: https://youtu.be/4TFrYgg7_aU?si=k7W7LCZSxYEqUS4p

While, sands even with all the sanctions the West places on us make good weapons.
Both the Bayraktar and Shaheed drones have helped both Ukraine and Russia tremendously.
IMG 20240613 221936
IMG 20240613 222018

Turkey is about to build a 5th generation fighter and Iran already has nukes and a hypersonic missiles,
IMG 20240613 222154

Which is something only Russia has.
There's almost nothing chinks mog us sands in. The only advantage they have is quantity. China has millions of active personal, which they can't afford to send to war because, of the one child policy, China hasn't been to war since, 1979 and hence, have no combat experience unlike, sands. The J-20 according to Most experts is shit compared to the F-22, the only advantage, they have is numbers. Imagine, if Sands weren't under sanctions and our countries weren't destabilized by the west, we would mog them in milatary capabilities as well. Sadaam was going to acquire nukes, that's why America invaded, (((they tried their best so Iran doesn't get nukes and failed.

The reason I didn't mention Japan and Korea is because, both are vasal States which, gets most of their weapons from America, And north Korea bribed pakistani officials in exchange for nuclear technology. And used mostly old Soviet weapons.

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStarDown
@Despicablecel
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang

Military tech should have never developed passed the 1670s

@Friezacel
@Grim_Reaper
@Pillow City Pimp
@SupremeSaint
@copemaxx9002
@WizardofSoda
@Ron.Belgrade
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@To koniec
@supersoldier
@lifesucksandyoudie

Correct. US military is far superior in nearly all metrics compared to China. Chinese are just good at mass producing stuff

Doubtful.
They do. The media reported that they were close two years ago. Just like Isreal won't admit that they have nukes, They too openly won't say it.

Last edited:
Why is that
I think the gear is cooler ngl. Wars like the English civil war always fascinated me as it was a perfect mix of old and new. They had primitive guns but also used swords and lances also the armor is really cool
the most modern I'd want tech to develop to would be the Napoleonic or 7 years war era

I think the gear is cooler ngl. Wars like the English civil war always fascinated me as it was a perfect mix of old and new. They had primitive guns but also used swords and lances also the armor is really cool View attachment 1179201 the most modern I'd want tech to develop to would be the Napoleonic or 7 years war era
Tbh. The invention of the gun was a mistake.

Correct. US military is far superior in nearly all metrics compared to China. Chinese are just good at mass producing stuff
That's already known. I was comparing them to sands.

Tbh. The invention of the gun was a mistake.
It was somewhat useful, I'd say the advancement of automatic weapons and things like the Gatling gun ruined war far more than the simple Flintlock or matchlock musket

It was somewhat useful, I'd say the advancement of automatic weapons and things like the Gatling gun ruined war far more than the simple Flintlock or matchlock musket
True

It's over for chinks. They can't even reverse engineer properly.

It's over for chinks. They can't even reverse engineer properly.
Most people in milatary circles will agree with me. Asians are good at PR, hence, why everyone thinks they have a strong military lol.

J-20
View attachment 1179191

View attachment 1179192
Not sure how much that matters tbh, it's not about who first came up with something but who can produce a better version in greater numbers.

Iran already has nukes
They actually do? Based if yes:feelsahh:.

I'm pretty sure the Chinese have hypersonic missiles as well.

The J-20 according to Most experts is shit compared to the F-22, the only advantage, they have is numbers.
True, but as I've said, if the Chinese are going to have a hundred of those against every single F-22 the US has, it's not really going to matter which is higher quality and who came up with the design and such first:feelsjuice:.

J-20
View attachment 1179191

View attachment 1179192
View attachment 1179193
China struggles to sell it's weapons, because, they're utter shit. And when they do they mess up.
View attachment 1179194
View attachment 1179195

While, sands even with all the sanctions the West places on us make good weapons.
Both the Bayraktar and Shaheed drones have helped both Ukraine and Russia tremendously.
View attachment 1179196
View attachment 1179197

Turkey is about to build a 5th generation fighter and Iran already has nukes and a hypersonic missiles,
View attachment 1179198

There's almost nothing chinks mog us sands in. The only advantage they have is quantity. China has millions of active personal, which they can't afford to send to war because, of the one child policy, China hasn't been to war since, 1979 and hence, have no combat experience unlike, sands. The J-20 according to Most experts is shit compared to the F-22, the only advantage, they have is numbers. Imagine, if Sands weren't under sanctions and our countries weren't destabilized by the west, we would mog them in milatary capabilities as well. Sadaam was going to acquire nukes, that's why America invaded, (((they tried their best so Iran doesn't get nukes and failed.

The reason I didn't mention Japan and Korea is because, both are vasal States which, gets most of their weapons from America, And north Korea bribed pakistani officials in exchange for nuclear technology. And used mostly old Soviet weapons.

Israel sold F22 plans and parts to China.
China can't sell their jets because it doesn't have 30+ vassal states like US.
Bayraktar is all NATO tech that Turkey buy and builds
Shaheed are Hamas tier tech that anybody can make.

Keep coping sandboy us ricemen mog u sandnegroes back to your shithole desert and back in terms of weapons+technological development capabilities and intelligence/IQ metric

The only reason u sandn199ers even have those planes jets satellites and weapons is because (((they))) gave them to you:feelsYall:

reason u sandn199ers even have those planes jets satellites and weapons is because (((they))) gave them to you:feelsYall:
Lol dumbfuck. I'm sure America is giving Iran weapons lol.

Bayraktar is all NATO tech that Turkey buy and builds
Shaheed are Hamas tier tech that anybody can mak
NATO tech? If it's so easy to make then why don't you Chingchongs do it? Oh I forgot.
IMG 20240613 221800

Keep crying.
IMG 20240614 000329

Not sure how much that matters tbh, it's not about who first came up with something but who can produce a better version in greater numbers
They're not better. Most experts say it sucks. Quantity is all chinks have.
They actually do? Based if yes
Yes, it's pretty obvious.they're not going to openly say they have nukes.
I'm pretty sure the Chinese have hypersonic missiles as well.
Who knows even if it works? Chinks boasted about making their high speed trains very fast, and it keeps crashing every week. The quality probably sucks. Like I said they're good at PR.
True, but as I've said, if the Chinese are going to have a hundred of those against every single F-22 the US has, it's not really going to matter which is higher quality and who came up with the design and such first:feelsjuice:.
Which proves my point. If chinks were sanctioned like us, they wouldn't be able to make those in huge numbers.
Keep coping sandboy us ricemen mog u sandnegroes back to your shithole desert and back in terms of weapons+technological development capabilities and intelligence/IQ metric
Just forget Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman theory. If it wasn't for Americans destabilizing the region, most countries in the middle East would look like the gulf states.

Yes retard:feelsthink:

As if Iran and the USA arent both backed up and controlled by ((((them)))):feelskek:
America yes. Not Iran. Keep coping chingchong

China can't sell their jets because it doesn't have 30+ vassal states like US.
Stop giving crappy excuses. China can't sell because, their weapons suck. Neither does Turkey have 30+ vasal or Iran for that matter.

NATO tech? If it's so easy to make then why don't you Chingchongs do it? Oh I forgot.
View attachment 1179228

Keep crying.
View attachment 1179230
Because ((((they)))) dont want to give China and India weapons because they view us as a actual potential threat to their reign of terror dumbass. Meanwhile you sann199ers are nothing more than meat shields for ((((their)))) master plans :feelskek: ,which is why they purposefully equip yall with aryan tech in order to stop ricemen and currybros from taking over MENA during WW3:feelskek:

Sure you arabs might bully a FEW SEA cucks in thailand or the philippines or harass old asian noodleshop owners and little asian children here in america but let me remind you that you are taking Ls from other races, including Asians all over the world

Let me give you some information and examples in case you didnt know::feelsYall:

Palestine as of right now is getting bombed into oblivion by Israel:feelsdevil:

meanwhile blacks in france and europe beat you guys up and fuck your women while white european men hate you and racially profile you during law enforcment operations on a daily basis:feelshaha:

Back in the 2010s, east african invader refugees invades Riyadh and massacred over 10,000+ Saudis:feelskek:

As of right now, your INTELLIGENT people in the middle east,or so you claim them to be:feelshaha:, are too dumb and low iq to even build basic proper infrastructure such as railroads,buildings,or train lines even with outside assistance and education from western nations, so you hire Indian Engineers to do those things for you, and then they end up raping sandgirl hotties by the thousands, and your "terrorist groups":feelskek: were too cucked to do a single thing about it against those Low T Pajeets and Patels:feelsgah:

Meanwhile China, the nation you claim to be so inferior in terms of iq and tech, is actually helping you guys build all those said things, as well as cars and electrical/power stations in Saudi Arabia and Dubai. In fact, all of Dubai was built by the Chinese, and you should be grateful they are not raping sandgirls en masse like pajeets are:feelsclown:

J-20
View attachment 1179191

View attachment 1179192
View attachment 1179193
View attachment 1179194
View attachment 1179195

View attachment 1179196
View attachment 1179197

View attachment 1179198

Don't Japs make high quality stuff?

Also, why did the West succeed in keeping down sands, but not Chinese?

Because ((((they)))) dont want to give China and India weapons because they view us as a actual potential threat to their reign of terror dumbass. Meanwhile you sann199ers are nothing more than meat shields for ((((their)))) master plans :feelskek: ,which is why they purposefully equip yall with aryan tech in order to stop ricemen and currybros from taking over MENA during WW3:feelskek:
"Aryan tech" ricecel Never stop sucking white dick lol. Also this a bunch of retarded cope. Doesn't even deserve a rebuttal.
Sure you arabs might bully a FEW SEA cucks in thailand or the philippines or harass old asian noodleshop owners and little asian children here in america but let me remind you that you are taking Ls from other races, including Asians all over the world
Those are blacks. Dumbass there are barely, any Arabs in United States. You're being disengious on purpose.
Palestine as of right now is getting bombed into oblivion by Israel:feelsdevil:
Wow! Isreal bombs a bunch of innocent civilians. So brave. Yet, they can't beat Hamas, we know that Isreal doesn't care about civilians. Hamas keeps infiltrating areas which the IDF supposedly, cleared. It's not going according to plan. Cope chingchong.

meanwhile blacks in france and europe beat you guys up and fuck your women while white european men hate you and racially profile you during law enforcment operations on a daily basis
Arab women aren't getting fucked. Holy cope :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: . This ricecel is coping hard, you're just mad that we control our women while, your women are the biggest whores on the planet. White people hating Arabs is not your win, you slanted eye bat eater.
Back in the 2010s, east african invader refugees invades Riyadh and massacred over 10,000+ Saudis
Didn't happen.
of right now, your INTELLIGENT people in the middle east,or so you claim them to be:feelshaha:, are too dumb and low iq to even build basic proper infrastructure such as railroads,buildings,or train lines even with outside assistance and education from western nations, so you hire Indian Engineers to do those things for you, and then they end up raping sandgirl hotties by the thousands, and your "terrorist groups":feelskek: were too cucked to do a single thing about it against those Low T Pajeets and Patels:feelsgah:
Never happened. This ricecel is dreaming about raping Arab women lol. There is no crime in the gulf states. Also it was an Iraqi who found the oil in Norway. So much ricecel cope, I can't stop laughing. @Made in Heaven.
Meanwhile China, the nation you claim to be so inferior in terms of iq and tech, is actually helping you guys build all those said things, as well as cars and electrical/power stations in Saudi Arabia and Dubai. In fact, all of Dubai was built by the Chinese, and you should be grateful they are not raping sandgirls en masse like pajeets are:feelsclown:
No, China didn't build anything. You're confusing the gulf for Africa.

Asians are good at copying stuff.
That goes for everyone
Like The chengdu
J-20
View attachment 1179191

View attachment 1179192
View attachment 1179193
It's not because they are bad, it's because China doesn't have as many connections as the west

Stop Cherrypicking, many Chinese drones fly perfectly fine over Taiwan daily
View attachment 1179196
View attachment 1179197
There are many sanctions on gooks too
View attachment 1179198

There's almost nothing chinks mog us sands in. The only advantage they have is quantity. China has millions of active personal, which they can't afford to send to war because, of the one child policy,
That isn't true, currently East Asia is leading in technology. I will post the statistics if you want
China hasn't been to war since, 1979 and hence, have no combat experience unlike, sands.
Afghans killed only 2,500 Americans in 20 years of war. China stopped north Korea from completely collapsing in the Korean war
The J-20 according to Most experts is shit compared to the F-22, the only advantage, they have is numbers.
Imagine, if Sands weren't under sanctions and our countries weren't destabilized by the west, we would mog them in milatary capabilities as well.
Debatable, sands just don't have enough people. Also, for many years and imported soviet weapons just like gooks
Sadaam was going to acquire nukes, that's why America invaded, (((they tried their best so Iran doesn't get nukes and failed.
China tested it's first nuke in 1964
The reason I didn't mention Japan and Korea is because, both are vasal States which, gets most of their weapons from America,
That is true, but many weapons are home made too
And north Korea bribed pakistani officials in exchange for nuclear technology. And used mostly old Soviet weapons.
South Korea has one of the most advanced tanks in the world

Why do you hate gooks so much? What did we ever do to you?

Don't Japs make high quality stuff?

Also, why did the West succeed in keeping down sands, but not Chinese?
Chinese high speed trains keep crashing. The US doesn't place sanctions on China.

That goes for everyone
Asians are known for stealing technology.
cause China doesn't have as many connections as the west
What connection? The F-22 was built by the US. This isn't business.
Stop Cherrypicking, many Chinese drones fly perfectly fine over Taiwan daily
It's not about flying. The drones just suck lol. Jordan didn't sell those drones, because, it didn't fly lol.
There are many sanctions on gooks too
Not as much as Iran.
Afghans killed only 2,500 Americans in 20 years of war. China stopped north Korea from completely collapsing in the Korean war
That was in 1950. Experience, it's extremely important. We saw that with Russia.
China tested it's first nuke in 1964
Nukes aren't conventional weapons. Even N Korea has nukes.
South Korea has one of the most advanced tanks in the world
Not been tested in combat.

Its not easy - Also the fact Jordan (a sandnigger country) buys equipment from china tells a lot
Jordan is a puppet state. America won't allow vasal States especially, in the middle East to Prosper. Jordan bought Chinese drones, just like every other country buys weapons from others. And it clearly sucks.

J-20
View attachment 1179191

View attachment 1179192
View attachment 1179193
View attachment 1179194
View attachment 1179195

View attachment 1179196
View attachment 1179197

View attachment 1179198

Chinks beated americans in Korea despite sending an army of pessants with no air support, barely any artillery and armed with ww2 captured weapons.

Meanwhile sands have lost every single war against Israel despite numerical, technological and logistics superiority.

What connection? The F-22 was built by the US. This isn't business.
What I'm saying is most countries have ties with the US
It's not about flying. The drones just suck lol. Jordan didn't sell those drones, because, it didn't fly lol.
No, they don't. On paper, chink drones outperform Turkish drones in many areas. The difference is - that Turkish drones are combat-tested. This doesn't mean that chink drones are bad though. Just untested
That was in 1950. Experience, it's extremely important. We saw that with Russia.
Russia has military experience in Afghanistan and Chechnya.
Nukes aren't conventional weapons. Even N Korea has nukes.
China has many home made weapons too
Not been tested in combat.
Read above. Also we can't actively test our weapons unlike sands

"Aryan tech" ricecel Never stop sucking white dick lol. Also this a bunch of retarded cope. Doesn't even deserve a rebuttal.
How am i worshipping whites retard. This is true and you are the one coping here. Im just stating unbiased information. :feelsdevil:
Those are blacks. Dumbass there are barely, any Arabs in United States. You're being disengious on purpose.
Blacks, but also arabs. Ok yes, there arent a lot of arabs in US but they have done those things to ricecels in the west before:feelsdevil:
Wow! Isreal bombs a bunch of innocent civilians. So brave. Yet, they can't beat Hamas, we know that Isreal doesn't care about civilians. Hamas keeps infiltrating areas which the IDF supposedly, cleared. It's not going according to plan. Cope chingchong.
Because the entire Israel-Hamas "war" is staged by ((((them)))) as part of their plans to genocide palestinians and take over their land retard. Hamas are literally coys who work for (((them)))):feelsdevil:
Arab women aren't getting fucked. Holy cope :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: . This ricecel is coping hard, you're just mad that we control our women while, your women are the biggest whores on the planet. White people hating Arabs is not your win, you slanted eye bat eater.
Lmao biggest whores on the PLANET!? Lol have you seen your "women"?:feelskek: The annoying family of whore sisters who come from Iran whoremog every foid combined. I dont even want to name them since I dont care about rich annoying harlots such as them, and asian women are literally the most HQNP race of females, and they are famous worldwide for this,which is why white men like them over disgusting feminazi white femoids
Didn't happen.

Never happened. This ricecel is dreaming about raping Arab women lol. There is no crime in the gulf states. Also it was an Iraqi who found the oil in Norway. So much ricecel cope, I can't stop laughing. @Made in Heaven.

No, China didn't build anything. You're confusing the gulf for Africa.
No, I dont dream about raping your undesirable promiscious women who have had had 20+BBCs in their asses past age 25.
sddefault.jpg

Chinese Engineers literally built of of Dubai's infrastructure as well as other parts of MENA. They also wealthmog and statusmog local sandn199ers like yourself.

And yes, curries did mass rape your sandwomen , you just need to look further into it.

JFL you are utterly low iq beyond belief, I always thought your kind were supposed to actually be more intelligent, but I was wrong apparently.

Because the entire Israel-Hamas "war" is staged by ((((them)))) as part of their plans to genocide palestinians and take over their land retard. Hamas are
Yeah, you're dumb lol
Lmao biggest whores on the PLANET!? Lol have you seen your "women"?:feelskek: The annoying family of whore sisters who come from Iran whoremog every foid combined. I dont even want to name them since I dont care about rich annoying harlots such as them, and asian women are literally the most HQNP race of females, and they are famous worldwide for this,which is why white men like them over disgusting feminazi white femoids
If you're trying to argue that noodlewhores aren't the biggest whores on the planet. I don't know what to say.
, I dont dream about raping your undesirable promiscious women who have had had 20+BBCs in their asses past age 25.
More ricecuck cope
Chinese Engineers literally built of of Dubai's infrastructure as well as other parts of MENA. They also wealthmog and statusmog local sandn199ers like yourself.
No, they don't. Most companies in The Gulf are western ones not chink. And plenty, of Sea workers die ever year lol
And yes, curries did mass rape your sandwomen , you just need to look further into it.
Never happened. If they did they would all be executed. There's no crime in the gulf keep coping.

Yeah, you're dumb lol
How?:feelsjuice:
If you're trying to argue that noodlewhores aren't the biggest whores on the planet. I don't know what to say.

More ricecuck cope
No youre coping here:feelsjuice: Most of the foids in my family are HQNP btw :yes: And JFL at you if you think noodles are the most whorish. Theyre nowhere near as whorish as Arab foids and especially not latinas :feelsdevil: or sheboons:feelskek:
No, they don't. Most companies in The Gulf are western ones not chink. And plenty, of Sea workers die ever year lol

Never happened. If they did they would all be executed. There's no crime in the gulf keep coping.
Cope the only southeast asian workers that die in MENA territory are defenseless filipina teen maids

What I'm saying is most countries have ties with the US
What has that got to do with building good planes/drones? Iran doesn't have good connections as well. Not even with Arab countries.
, they don't. On paper, chink drones outperform Turkish drones in many areas. The difference is - that Turkish drones are combat-tested. This doesn't mean that chink drones are bad though. Just untested
Just like how chinks supposedly, have hypersonic missiles. Since, it hasn't been tested, we will never know.
Russia has military experience in Afghanistan and Chechnya.
Those were insurgencies. China hasn't fought in any way since, 1979.
many home made weapons too
It most likely sucks.
Read above. Also we can't actively test our weapons unlike sands
Neither can we. Our weapons are just deemed to be better, that's why countries buy are weapons.

Hamas aren't controlled by Jews.
No youre coping here:feelsjuice: Most of the foids in my family are HQNP btw :yes: And JFL at you if you think noodles are the most whorish. Theyre nowhere near as whorish as Arab foids and especially not latinas :feelsdevil: or sheboons:feelskek:
Noodlewhores are the biggest whores. They would rather be with a 3/10 white guy then, a Normie Asian. Arab women aren't whores. Everyone knows noodlewhores are the biggest whores. I don't need to debate you on that.

Cope the only southeast asian workers that die in MENA territory are defenseless filipina teen maid
No
IMG 20240614 012045
You guys are our slaves.

What has that got to do with building good planes/drones? Iran doesn't have good connections as well. Not even with Arab countries.

Iran's latest stealth fighter is still in development - some say that it doesn't even exist

Also -
23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
Algeria
20px-Flag_of_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo.svg.png
Democratic Republic of Congo
  • Received nine CH-4s in July 2023.[83] Three more CH-4s acquired on March 20, 2024.[84]
23px-Flag_of_Ethiopia.svg.png
Ethiopia
23px-Flag_of_Indonesia.svg.png
Indonesia
23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
Iraq
23px-Flag_of_Myanmar.svg.png
Myanmar
  • Myanmar Air Force: Acquired 12 CH-3As and some CH-4s for precision airstrike mission.[92][93][85][94] Myanmar is also producing the CH-4 model with the transfer of technology under license.[95]
23px-Flag_of_Nigeria.svg.png
Nigeria
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan
Serbian Air Force and Air Defence CH–92A during Sadejstvo 2020 military exercise.
23px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg.png
Serbia
23px-Flag_of_Turkmenistan.svg.png
Turkmenistan
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates.svg.png
United Arab Emirates
  • United Arab Emirates Armed Forces: CH-4 [85]
23px-Flag_of_Zambia.svg.png
Zambia
Map with Wing Loong UAV operators in blueA Kazakh Air Force CAIG Wing Loong during a Defender of the Fatherland Day parade on Independence Square in Nur-Sultan.
Many countries buy chink drones without issue
Just like how chinks supposedly, have hypersonic missiles. Since, it hasn't been tested, we will never know.

Those were insurgencies. China hasn't fought in any way since, 1979.

It most likely sucks.
No, they don't.

All modern weapons.
Neither can we. Our weapons are just deemed to be better, that's why countries buy are weapons.
Countless countries buy chink weapons too without an issue.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Noodlewhores are the biggest whores. They would rather be with a 3/10 white guy then, a Normie Asian. Arab women aren't whores. Everyone knows noodlewhores are the biggest whores. I don't need to debate you on that.
How are noodles whores when most asian guys i know have a noodle wife?OLD stats dont reflect reality.
No
View attachment 1179255
You guys are our slaves.
Cope harder boyo:feelskek:

Noodlewhores are the biggest whores. They would rather be with a 3/10 white guy then, a Normie Asian.
Statistics say otherwise - and don't act like your women greatly prefer white men too.
Arab women aren't whores. Everyone knows noodlewhores are the biggest whores. I don't need to debate you on that.
Cope + foid worship. There are feminist movements in Afghanistan, Iran, and northern Pakistan.
No
View attachment 1179255
You guys are our slaves.
Giga cope. Chinks bought many Persian slaves in the past. Uyghurs are being forcefully assimilated in China. Uyghur women are being forcefully married off to ethnically Chinese men.