Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Immigration to Japan and South Korea will improve the gene pool. And It's stupid to be an Asian nationalist.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Tbh not even about looking whiter just about looking less recessed. Niggers have ape-like features yet they still have forward grown maxillas. The asian maxilla is DEATH
There are people like chico with similarly recessed maxillas and their ok. The bigger problem is the eyes, nose, and mouth

Tbh not even about looking whiter just about looking less recessed. Niggers have ape-like features yet they still have forward grown maxillas. The asian maxilla is DEATH
Lots of africans have some caucasion dna

West Eurasian Ancestry Large global

It’s also quite ironic that a correlation exists between that, and the fact these parts of Africa were somewhat better than the others
Yep. But if you point that out to normies they will just say it's a coincidence

So that muslims can take over Japan just like you lebanese christians let muslims take over Lebanon

Point out where I said "muh immigration good" No where you cunt.
You fuckers get called out and start clutching your pearls.
what even is the point you are trying to make by counter signalling ricecels being hesitant to allow too many brown people in their country then? seems like just seething that they don't view your race as productive or a useful idiot at best. why would it make you a "race traitor" to point to countries who do more to protect their race?
unfortunately such is becoming less that case as they fold to useful idiots like you who by counter signal and basically just play into jewish hands.

They'd have to elect Jews to the government first.

dnr

Racemixing is dysgenic

Kys Dr. Schekelstein

. But yeah, if chunks go extinct, hopefully east asia can be resettled by Caucasians
No. If chinks can't exist no one can. Especially not your kind. Hopefully Israel expands further into the Levant

Why are you mad?
Why is most users on this forum mad? Because blackpill that's why. But you don't really understand the blackpill you're just a racepiller who spreads propaganda for your own race

Why is most users on this forum mad? Because blackpill that's why. But you don't really understand the blackpill you're just a racepiller who spreads propaganda for your own race
So you're angry because I racepilled you on chinks being inferior to arabs?

And the racepill is very much part of the blackpill, so ignoring the racepill is equal to ignoring the blackpill

No, turks, arabs, niggers etc should stay away from civilized countries. These shitmidas "people" ruin everything they touch. I hate asians, but they only deserve to die out on their own, i would never wish on anyone to get replaced by niggers and shitskins, this is just beyond humane.

Last edited:
So you're angry because I racepilled you on chinks being inferior to arabs?

And the racepill is very much part of the blackpill, so ignoring the racepill is equal to ignoring the blackpill
No, because you're ignoring the racepill for arabs kek, you're just trying to push arab supremacy (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean), you even claim that arabs are superior to whites jfl and the most important part is you support rapefugees in EuRope and want more in east asia as well. You realize how almost everyone in these reply sections is attacking you two? Because you're promoting rapefugees

No, because you're ignoring the racepill for arabs kek
no Im not. Im simply pointing out arabs are far superior to all other non whites. We are number 2
you're just trying to push arab supremacy (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean),
facts are facts. Im not trying to push anything. It's just fact that whites and Arabs are on top.
you even claim that arabs are superior to whites jfl
Lies as always. I have never said that. What i have said that arabs have had historical victories over europeans. We are the only ones who have ruled over them for centuries. No other race make such a claim

I also claim that arabs are attractive enough such that the racial inferiority complex that chinks and niggers and pajeets suffer isnt as significantly pronounced among arabs. Like how I CONSTANTLY see white men with ice blue eyes yet they're shorter and facially uglier than me

never have i said arabs are better than euros.
and the most important part is you support rapefugees in EuRope
Europe should stop war mongering if they don't want refugees. They deserve it
and want more in east asia as well.
so do your women apparently kek. No one wants gook blood on this planet
Gygggg
GH212OeXcAItIyC
GH21zMsXYAA5yWT
Screenshot 20240307 234004 TikTok

You realize how almost everyone in these reply sections is attacking you two? Because you're promoting rapefugees
No. It's just you being butthurt

Lies as always. I have never said that. What i have said that arabs have had historical victories over europeans. We are the only ones who have ruled over them for centuries. No other race make such a claim

I also claim that arabs are attractive enough such that the racial inferiority complex that chinks and niggers and pajeets suffer isnt as significantly pronounced among arabs. Like how I CONSTANTLY see white men with ice blue eyes yet they're shorter and facially uglier than me

never have i said arabs are better than euros.
They discovered your twitter posts in that thread remember? You pretty much implied arabs were superior to europeans in the vast majority of your responses and arguing that migration is good. EVEN NOW YOU ARE BRAGGING ABOUT SEEING WHITECELS UGLIER THAN YOU
No. It's just you being butthurt
Yeah, it's just me, not dozens of people calling you out for being stupid. Just scroll up. Oh wait, everyone that calls you out must be a gook or curry right.

Wrong, absolutely wrong. Arabs, Lebanese and Iranians should come to Brazil

We DESPERATELY need to bring back the "whitening" state policy.

If thats the case, why not just import middle eastern girls and women for japanese and korean men to fuck and breed instead of the other way around you low iq idiot.

That way ricemen can save our gene pool and cuck your subhuman idiotic race at the same time :feelsYall: