Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Immigration to Japan and South Korea will improve the gene pool. And It's stupid to be an Asian nationalist.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Kurds are annoying

who's going to work.... what? japan could close its borders right now and they would survive the next 100 years just fine
Survive what? They rely on foreign workers to do wagecuck jobs. And yeah, even, though, they might be ok till 2100, that's only on paper. I doubt they're taking into account all the rucecucks killing themselves, every year. Also it's getting worse for them, how are they going to raise the brith rates before, they eventually die out? Schools in rural Japan are already closing. All the goverment can't do is beg the population, it's clearly not working.
the government wants to import niggers and shitskins because the WEF said that's a good thing
I wasn't talking about blacks. Maybe, they can restrict them immigrating, but Arabs immigrating there is a good thing, to increase their SMV. And like I have explained Arabs won't really do much damage. Just make the laws stricter like in Arab countries.
governments say you go to jail if a pussy person had a dream where you raped her.
fucking dumbass
bad example." Just ignore the government bro! My discord server members know better!"

Survive what? They rely on foreign workers to do wagecuck jobs. And yeah, even, though, they might be ok till 2100, that's only on paper. I doubt they're taking into account all the rucecucks killing themselves, every year. Also it's getting worse for them, how are they going to raise the brith rates before, they eventually die out?
they're not gonna die out. there's almost as many people in japan as there are in russia living in a country the size of california. that's more than three times the population of california. I'm not sure if you're intentionally being obtuse but like I said, the more old fucks die out the better it will be for the current and next generations. japan spends a quarter of its productivity and resources taking care of old fucks who do nothing but cash in checks and complain.
Arabs immigrating there is a good thing, to increase their SMV.
you're not attractive bro, just come to terms with it already faggot. on every single metric asian women are either the most attractive or second to white women. you're coping and living in a bubble.
bad example
how's that bootlicking working out for you?

kurds and iranians (except some balant cherry picks) are still very brown and ethnic looking.
it's like mixing piss with shit.
also, they already have geomaxxers and thousands of white normies who could impregnate every chinese woman in like 3 days
What a retarded take, expected of you. chingcongs are so ugly even Uigurs and Kyrgyz are deemed attrative to them despite them looking Hapa. Pakis and NW indians even mog them, let alone fucking Kurds of all people.

In terms of looks, there just is no competition. Even if Kurds are "ethnic" and brown, they still phenotypically mog Chinks and Nips regardless.

Last edited:
you're not attractive bro, just come to terms with it already faggot. on every single metric asian women are either the most attractive or second to white women. you're coping and living in a bubble.
ASIAN me. Are all Incel. The women fraud like shit they get surgery to look more causcaian, wear 100 layers of makeup and whiten their skin, hair and wear contacts. This won't change their genetics. Also
@lifesucksandyoudie admited that Asian women are seen as attractive only because, other ethnic women are harder to get. That's why there's a fetish among whites.
they're not gonna die out. there's almost as many people in japan as there are in russia living in a country the size of california. that's more than three times the population of california. I'm not sure if you're intentionally being obtuse but like I said, the more old fucks die out the better it will be for the current and next generations. japan spends a quarter of its productivity and resources taking care of old fucks who do nothing but cash in checks and complain
Again not accounting for the suicides. And you're retarded if you think the average Japanese wants to work a wagecuck job. They are busy being hikikmoris and roping.

@
lifesucksandyoudie
@lifesucksandyoudie admited that Asian women are seen as attractive only because, other ethnic women are harder to get
your boyfriend said X therefore asians aren't the second most attractive women because.....???
Again not accounting for the suicides. And you're retarded if you think the average Japanese wants to work a wagecuck job. They are busy being hikikmoris and roping.
the ones that kill themselves will kill themselves, the ones that want to work are already working. japan literally has no problem you're just jewing all over the place because "magic GDP line need to keep going up"
let them kill themselves and open up space. I know it's in your genes to congregate like roaches but living 6,158 people per square kilometer is suffocating

or I guess it's only suffocating if you're civilized

your boyfriend said X therefore asians aren't the second most attractive women because.....???

the ones that kill themselves will kill themselves, the ones that want to work are already working. japan literally has no problem you're just jewing all over the place because "magic GDP line need to keep going up"
let them kill themselves and open up space. I know it's in your genes to congregate like roaches but living 6,158 people per square kilometer is suffocating
Plenty, of places in the Levant aren't congested. These stereotypes are ridiculous.
your boyfriend said X therefore asians aren't the second most attractive women because....
It's true. He is white, even he admitted it.

Oh wow another orientalist cocksucker, worshipping a race while pretending to care about his own.
Why the fuck are race traitors always like this? Is there some secret script out there they hand out to the neophytes at Quantico?

Hold up. Why are you angry? What are you disputing? I think the retard is of Arab-descent?

or I guess it's only suffocating if you're civilized
Japs who you defend so dearly. Do the exact same shit. They live in mini apartments.

These stereotypes are ridiculous
you're literally jizzing your pants because countries packed like rats aren't breeding like rabbits and this is somehow a bad thing
Japs who you defend so dearly. Do the exact same shit. They live in mini apartments.
so are they or aren't they killing themselves and below replacement levels? which is it?
You are LITERALLY Lebanese :society:
fucking grim, no wonder the low IQ

fucking grim, no wonder the low IQ
My country was called the 'Paris of the middle east' before, white insects brought jews here and destroyed it. Seethe more. And we don't even oil btw, and there's no desert in Lebanon.
so are they or aren't they killing themselves and below replacement levels? which is it?
Who said anything about that? I was saying they live in mini appartments.
you're literally jizzing your pants because countries packed like rats aren't breeding like rabbits and this is somehow a bad thing
It is a bad thing. You soud like a soy libtard.

My country was called the 'Paris of the middle east' before
because it smells like shit, everyone is rude and there's black people everywhere :lul:
It is a bad thing so open up the borders so me and rakesh can shit up the place and make it india-lite saars
dumbass, retard, NIGGER! if it's a bad thing why is your OP saying "noooo they need to keep breeding because da Gee Dee Pee line!!!1!1!!one1!!

because it smells like shit, everyone is rude and there's black people everywhere
What? You fucking retard amerimutt
We are Arab not black. Dumbfuck.

not you though
I have dark green eyes, rosy red white skin and straight dark brown hair and full even toned red lips. You're a newfag. Obviously, you wouldn't know. Cry about it

I have dark green eyes, rosy red skin and straight dark brown hair and full even toned red lips. You're a newfag. Obviously, you wouldn't know. Cry about it
that's why you've made over 3 thousand posts on an incel forum in 6 months

very nice photoshop, might have overdone it with brightness settings on the second to last pic
She still clearly has blue eyes.
not you though
Still more than chinkchongs
"saars I am aryan saars!! do the needful saars!!" *bobbles head*
Even indians mog asians lmao

because it smells like shit, everyone is rude and there's black people everywhere :lul:
There are no niggers in Lebanon, unlike shartmerica

Dumbass. There are white users here, who are whiter then me. Having light features, doesn't mean I'm not an Incel.

Nigger misses the point so badly. The point is chinks should upgrade their genes with caucasoid immigrants. No one wants gooks on this planet

Also, you can check my older posts. My brother is a ginger keep seething.

Nigger misses the point so badly. The point is chinks should upgrade their genes with caucasoid immigrants. No one wants gooks on this planet
He is a chingchong clearly. Notice, how they never specify their race? They love larping as white.

@
lifesucksandyoudie
@lifesucksandyoudie admited that Asian women are seen as attractive only because, other ethnic women are harder to get.
Is that guy asian?

And yeah, this is true. Arabs and turks and even hispanics mog asian women. It's just that whites know asian women are the least mate guarded by their cucked beta men and are thus easy to steal

there's literally nothing wrong with south korea's and japan's declining birth rate. those countries are overpopulated and you've been brainwashed to think 'economy magic line go down' means shit in the long run
The economy or gdp is irrelevant. Chinks should be replaced by Hapas. And that can be done by mixing with iranians/paki/syrian immigrants

It's funny because, there are very few active Arabs here. But there are plenty of Asians here.
not enough cell towers in your shithole and most of your population is illiterate

Still more than chinkchongs
I wonder why they never respond when we ask them to show us one gook/hapa who can pass as white, or at the very least have blue eyes. But no matter how many Arabs we show them, there's always an excuse.

>butts into a conversation with someone else
>too fucking stupid to understand I'm not talking to him
>gets confused
le aryan IQ shining through
Dumbfuck, you replied to me.