Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Immigration to Japan and South Korea will improve the gene pool. And It's stupid to be an Asian nationalist.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
not enough cell towers in your shithole and most of your population is illiterate
Lebanese are the most educated Arabs :feelskek: :feelskek: . Lmfao you don't know shit

big words from one of the poorest countries in the world
I mean, it's still true regardless of who says it, chinkbro
Screenshot 20240209 080907 TikTok

big words from one of the poorest countries in the world
You don't even know which country he is from. This chinksect is coping so hard now:feelskek:. Also the gulf states are rich.

Lebanese are the most educated Arabs :feelskek: :feelskek: . Lmfao you don't know shit
>Only 53% of school-aged children (6 to 14 years) were attending school in the year 2020-2021, which represents a 14 percentage points reduction from 67% in 2020. The rate differed slightly between boys (49%) and girls (56%). The highest attendance rate was reported in Beirut (69%) and the lowest in Mount Lebanon (45%).
>https://ialebanon.unhcr.org/vasyr/files/vasyr_chapters/2021/VASyR 2021 - EDUCATION.pdf
another day of thanking god for not making me a l*banese

>Only 53% of school-aged children (6 to 14 years) were attending school in the year 2020-2021, which represents a 14 percentage points reduction from 67% in 2020. The rate differed slightly between boys (49%) and girls (56%). The highest attendance rate was reported in Beirut (69%) and the lowest in Mount Lebanon (45%).
Yeah, The country is poor now. You're derailing this thread, as expected from a chinksect. But Lebanese people have always been very educated. It's not even our fault anyway. That's the price we pay for being against Isreal I guess.

>now

signature shitskin take, if something is good about your country you're loud and proud, if something is shit in your country it's not your fault anyway
zero accountability
Because, it's not our fault. Learn history. YouTube is free

let me guess, you got COLONized?
You can look it up yourself. You're just baiting me into changing the topic lol. Typical chinksect behaviour.

so that's a yes then
No. Not changing the topic sorry chingchong. You haven't addressed so many of my posts in this thread. You're just changing the topic.

No. Not changing the topic sorry chingchong. You haven't addressed so many of my posts in this thread. You're just changing the topic.
I've addressed every one of your shitposts, you'll have to excuse me for not being interested in the history of the third world

I've addressed every one of your shitposts, you'll have to excuse me for not being interested in the history of the third world
No you haven't.

Just like you did when your friend @Made in Heaven was called out for being a potential fakecel?

you're not white
You don't decide that flat face. Also he has never said he is white/European. He is white passing, which white users on this forum have confirmed.

You don't decide that flat face. Also he has never said he is white/European. He is white passing, which white users on this forum have confirmed.
you're also not white

mass immigration is just ponzi scheme. japan is not as big america so it will be destroyed by the hordes of niggers way sooner, replacing them with mutts doesnt solve anything even with short term economic boost. america imported a billion niggers to pick cotten to become a massive burden on society.
Oh wow another orientalist cocksucker, worshipping a race while pretending to care about his own.
Why the fuck are race traitors always like this? Is there some secret script out there they hand out to the neophytes at Quantico?
and you are a jew pretending to be white nationalist calling people race traitors for not worshipping the idea of mass immigration and bbc

Last edited:
What a retarded take, expected of you. chingcongs are so ugly even Uigurs and Kyrgyz are deemed attrative to them despite them looking Hapa. Pakis and NW indians even mog them, let alone fucking Kurds of all people.

In terms of looks, there just is no competition. Even if Kurds are "ethnic" and brown, they still phenotypically mog Chinks and Nips regardless.

View attachment 1175455View attachment 1175456View attachment 1175457View attachment 1175458
abos and pygmies mog chinks to oblivian. We exist to make everyone else look like supermodels.
Best thing we chinks can do is to stop breeding and for the government to subsidize plastic surgery to make us look less chinky.

Are you good :feelsthink: is there anything in that retarded head of yours? Anything at all?

View: https://youtu.be/pdCYFLXL3ZU?si=YV5zzyi_pMXnjO7I

View: https://youtu.be/qEqbYS23lSA?si=xfFR5jvEwSVtSXiL

View: https://youtu.be/f6oEvcNNcKM?si=l_y_894gh0haJ2No

Footage like this comes out everyday. Just because, you don't see it on mainstream propaganda channels doesn't mean the Zionist aren't getting smoked. Hamas keep infiltrating areas where the IDF supposedly cleared. And like you admited. Isreal purposefully, targets civilians, to make them turn against Hamas. So what's your excuse? Isrealis themselves, think it's going terribly slow. It's weird how an army which gets billions a year from America can't defeat people with RPGs.

Footage like this comes out everyday. Just because, you don't see it on mainstream propaganda channels doesn't mean the Zionist aren't getting smoked. Hamas keep infiltrating areas where the IDF supposedly cleared. And like you admited. Isreal purposefully, targets civilians, to make them turn against Hamas. So what's your excuse? Isrealis themselves, think it's going terribly slow. It's weird how an army which gets billions a year from America can't defeat people with RPGs.
There's no way you can be calling me cope because sure Israelis can be fucking stupid but their technology is too advanced that its still a one sided war, and your civilians are the ones getting massacred, most israelis are safe in their home. The casualty ratios alone does not make it a fair fight at all. Even Biden is feeling pity for you and threatened to stop aid to Israel over the recent siege.

There's no way you can be calling me cope because sure Israelis can be fucking stupid but their technology is too advanced that its still a one sided war, and your civilians are the ones getting massacred, most israelis are safe in their home. Even Biden is feeling pity for you and threatened to stop aid to Israel over the recent siege.
He is stopping aid because, of the elections not out of pity. The Americans recently, said that a total destruction of Hamas is just isreal's wet dream.

abos and pygmies mog chinks to oblivian. We exist to make everyone else look like supermodels.
Best thing we chinks can do is to stop breeding and for the government to subsidize plastic surgery to make us look less chinky.
If gooks are really that subhuman, best thing to do is go with the flow and adopt anti-natalist movement in coordination with the already declining birthrates, we'll be out of this planet in a while. Fuck importing sandnigger rapefugees though, better to go out with dignity.

ause sure Israelis can be fucking stupid but their technology is too advanced that its still a one sided war,
They're overrated. People forget that the iron dome was made with the help of America. Also Iran attacking them recently and them not striking back has shattered the illusion, that they are ready to level anybody who opposes them.

mass immigration is just ponzi scheme. japan is not as big america so it will be destroyed by the hordes of niggers way sooner, replacing them with mutts doesnt solve anything even with short term economic boost. america imported a billion niggers to pick cotten to become a massive burden on society.

and you are a jew pretending to be white nationalist calling people race traitors for not worshipping the idea of mass immigration and bbc
Point out where I said "muh immigration good" No where you cunt.
You fuckers get called out and start clutching your pearls.

Also Iran attacking them recently and them not striking back has shattered the illusion, that they are ready to level anybody who opposes them.
Iran didn't cause a single casualty in israel though, a lot of the missiles were duds. Only two exploded in military bases which were caught on camera and everybody was hyping it up, but the flash was bigger than the actual damage- the base was still functional.

There's no way you can be calling me cope because sure Israelis can be fucking stupid but their technology is too advanced that its still a one sided war, and your civilians are the ones getting massacred, most israelis are safe in their home. The casualty ratios alone does not make it a fair fight at all. Even Biden is feeling pity for you and threatened to stop aid to Israel over the recent siege.
In Afghanistan, the excuse was the geography. The Zionists can do whatever, the fuck they want and they will get away with it. Hence, they will kill as many civilians as possible. It's funny how the Isreal subreddit copes with " it's slow because, we don't want to kill civilians". Lol.

The Zionists can do whatever, the fuck they want and they will get away with it.
While you're busy hating on gooks. Yeah, if I was a sand I would definitely be worrying about gooks bro

Iran didn't cause a single casualty in israel though, a lot of the missiles were duds. Only two exploded in military bases which were caught on camera and everybody was hyping it up, but the flash was bigger than the actual damage- the base was still functional.
Yeah, it was just to send a signal. They literally, warned them before the strike jfl. And yet, they couldn't shoot down the drones themselves, Daddy America shot down the majority of it. Isreal is the most overrated milatary on the planet.

If gooks are really that subhuman, best thing to do is go with the flow and adopt anti-natalist movement in coordination with the already declining birthrates, we'll be out of this planet in a while. Fuck importing sandnigger rapefugees though, better to go out with dignity.
Yes but better to maximize our quality of life while we’re at it. At least the ones like myself raised in shark colonies should get things like leforts to look whiter

to look whiter
Tbh not even about looking whiter just about looking less recessed. Niggers have ape-like features yet they still have forward grown maxillas. The asian maxilla is DEATH

you're not white
Whiter than you
What does the image you posted have anything to do with what I said
It shows chinks hate their mongolness
you will never be white
This has zero meaning coming for a chink Chong
You have no dignity. You're a chink. Even indians mog you. But yeah, if chunks go extinct, hopefully east asia can be resettled by Caucasians