Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Art thread

skeleton of introduction to fight between two combatants

132b2bf6 37eb 41c4 b68b 828cacdec3cc

okay goys enought for today

@MoggedByALoli

@MoggedByALoli opinions on this concept art so far ? i will try to make uniform too...

but i must admit im better at drawing faces and body than clothes but will try

@MoggedByALoli opinions on this concept art so far ? i will try to make uniform too...
I like it thus far, the eyes especially. The hair is also good; they kinda remind me of Native American-style paintings for whatever reason; maybe it's because they look like feathers. He kinda looks unhinged, or rather broken, as if burdened with a terrible power or mission, but that's just my take. I like it. You really take after Sasuke-like characters.

I like it thus far, the eyes especially. The hair is also good; they kinda remind me of Native American-style paintings for whatever reason; maybe it's because they look like feathers. He kinda looks unhinged, or rather broken, as if burdened with a terrible power or mission, but that's just my take. I like it. You really take after Sasuke-like characters.
what do you i should change to him ?

@MoggedByALoli what do you think of expression ( eyes, lips ) boyobro ?

@MoggedByALoli what do you think of expression ( eyes, lips ) boyobro ?
I like the eyes now, very unhinged if you will. Like a snarling dog ready to spring into action, specifically the middle one. And the sneer on the one on the right is nice, with his nose contorting, which is also great. They are both great additions to the already fine lineup. So, just keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back