Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Art thread

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
Can mods stick thread ?

I myself became artist to follow steps of fmaous austrian paintER

Please feel to share sometimes if you want ( myself working on animation which if fate will allow will be back at uni and finish my final project...animation of manga style battle scene inspired by death battle! webshow )

413357153 651108463672363 7174158896942175758 n
371076805 828877922147344 2479009959128365762 n
371163121 3209633942514312 4313106000580393464 n
423568488 938528091010421 896573892329337344 n
414667242 1423782915237977 1389695836755055789 n

doesn't need to be your art myself love architecture

802px Sagrada Famlia Faana del Naixement cropped
Qwe8mztz0rk51

first is sagrada familia second is unused concept of reichstag by fritz gosling

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@Pixycel
@DarkStarDown

AI gonna smack your ass to oblivion

you did it ?

If's so amazing in that case
No, I didn't do it.

I just like the look of it.

I just like fantasy art. The looks of castles, clocktowers, and libraries.

You should try to get job as animator for anime doesn't it pay well especially the mainstream ones

I don't know if it's A.I.

Excellent work brocel :feelsokman: .

How do I learn how to draw? With pencil and paper.

ACDA1050 E4A8 4E15 9C04 03640763D879

A bronze statue of Apollo found near the border between Gaza and Egypt

IMG 4568

I believe this was Dionysus, British Museum

not bad :feelsokman: when you started drawing ?
Highschool. So, around five years ago, give or take. I don't really do it as a serious endeavor, though, it's just a fun little hobby I do.

Highschool. So, around five years ago, give or take. I don't really do it as a serious endeavor, though, it's just a fun little hobby I do.
i wish i didn't lost of work since clearing pc and my high school projects ( i was in art school )

what you think of beggining of my animation ?

i'm creatin new storyboard so far

what you think of beggining of my animation ?
Very good. You have an eye-catching style and a fast pace. I'm envious of your skills. I wish I was as half as good as you are. If I put in half as much effort on my drawings as I do, wasting time on the internet, then I could become a half-decent artist. However, in the era of AI art generation, it's a pointless endeavor. Each year, it improves at a mind-numbing pace, while it takes me weeks or months to make any significant progress. It's just not fair. Mogged in life by people and now mogged online by AI.

I'm thinking of posting my own thread of my drawings soon so you and the rest of the forum can get a look at my best work. It's not much but it's something. I also kinda want to maybe post a daily upload of my drawings that I think are decent if people are interested. And well if not then at least its something to push myself to improve.

Very good. You have an eye-catching style and a fast pace. I'm envious of your skills. I wish I was as half as good as you are. If I put in half as much effort on my drawings as I do, wasting time on the internet, then I could become a half-decent artist. However, in the era of AI art generation, it's a pointless endeavor. Each year, it improves at a mind-numbing pace, while it takes me weeks or months to make any significant progress. It's just not fair. Mogged in life by people and now mogged online by AI.

I'm thinking of posting my own thread of my drawings soon so you and the rest of the forum can get a look at my best work. It's not much but it's something. I also kinda want to maybe post a daily upload of my drawings that I think are decent if people are interested. And well if not then at least its something to push myself to improve.
yes please do, i myseld rotting lately and didn't drraw that much during last month on ipad and there never too late for your hobbies

you can remind i will look on it :feelsokman:

yes please do, i myseld rotting lately and didn't drraw that much during last month on ipad and there never too late for your hobbies

you can remind i will look on it :feelsokman:
Alright. Thanks for the small encouragement. More than I've gotten in real life. I just want to be good at one thing in my life, but it seems even AI will take that from me. Oh well, I guess I could do it for myself if nothing else. That's what people say when it comes to improving your looks after all.

Alright. Thanks for the small encouragement. More than I've gotten in real life. I just want to be good at one thing in my life, but it seems even AI will take that from me. Oh well, I guess I could do it for myself if nothing else. That's what people say when it comes to improving your looks after all.
yes lately i'm barely leaving room by myself...but doing something for yourself only can be great too

btw what is our fav piece of painting and architecture in this thread ?

In this thread? Probably this one.
I'm not too familiar with architecture, I'm afraid. I'm an absolute amateur and normie when it comes to the stuff; my apologies.

And then for the painting, it would have to be this one.
I really like the gathering and number of characters present. Its something that I would be interested in drawing myself.

myself my favorite piece of architecture is either leuven rathaus or old side of sagrada familia
Leavuen
802px-Sagrada_Fam%C3%ADlia._Fa%C3%A7ana_del_Naixement_cropped.jpg

as for painting i like goya and my fav goya art is this painting
1200px-El_Tres_de_Mayo%2C_by_Francisco_de_Goya%2C_from_Prado_in_Google_Earth.jpg

i like expesosed in him brutality and bestiality of man with also showng some sense of honour in it

sculpture is likely a bernini david due to it's expression and dynamic pose

bernini-sculpture-david-1.jpg

@MoggedByALoli btw what is your race ?

@MoggedByALoli btw what is your race ?
(Sorry for taking a while to reply. I fell asleep after my last post) I'm a spic/Honduran. And everything when I look into the mirror, I cry how I'm not white.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back