Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Are you white? GTFIH

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-

JBW LIFEFUEL.

Looks very genuine, before you say it’s staged, listen to the video and how he describes the wife being jealous when they first met about him talking to other women.

You think a western women would even consider dating you let alone being paranoid that you have other options?

No.

Enjoy.

B e t a b u x - a n d / o r - passport.

He's a good looking normie so he can obviously get a thai girl.

Won't work for an ugly autistic freak like me.

SEA was never a hope...No money to go there and get hummiliated and rejected by foids there too. Even if i had the money to go, and brought her here, she would cheat like any other foid would , what i am even saying she would leave me at the airport because she will use me to leave her farm and come here to be a prositute or find a normie husband.....

whitecel == volcel

volcel = be white, have money, dont be obese.

WHAT THE FUCK, a white guy still has to go for a fat 2/10 even in Thailand :feelsree::feelsree: you would expect him to atleast get his looksmatch considering hes a decent tier normie lookswise:woke::woke::woke: (granted hes old I guess)

Am white and got zero matches on Tinder in SEA and only one or two likes on DateInAsia and other asian dating sites.

Don't know how these guys do it tbh.

I think women in Thailand want a ticket out of Thailand. In the 3rd world, if you offer a green card and $$$, it doesn't matter if you're green or purple, women will want what you have.

I read an article about how japanese girls married lots of white guys for a long time, but now japanese girls were starting to marry chinese men. Why? Shifts in $$$.

whites have a massive advantage when it comes to dating. all races want to date white men and women.

if you're a ugly white guy you could most likely get a ethnic girlfriend unless ur deformed

Thai girls biologically give u more value if u have money. Ur number goes up. SRS