Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore journalist rages about white-worshipping noodles being called out on social media

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
Jfl, "journalism" in 2024 is just foids in those companies using their privileges to use those publications as blogs:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Of course it's a noodlewhore:feelshaha:.

The fuck does that even mean:feelskek:? We really need dedicated foid-bullshit-to-sentient-being translators to decipher this type of bullshit:feelshaha:.

Imagine being so privileged that this is the biggest problem in your life, holy shit:feelsUnreal::feelsree:.

Nice verbal sleight of hand to make your fellow noodlewhores look more sympathetic.

Just two things:

- It's not really about Asian women dating white only, it's about them dating anyone except their own men. Sure, they clearly prefer white guys, but most ricecels will frankly admit that their women are whores for any non-Asians who come their way.

- So now Asian guys are supposed to be included among "men of color":feelshaha:? After years of it being almost a meme that every time American left talks about racial differences, it leaves Asians out and talks solely about blacks and whites, sometimes including Hispanics as well?

How retarded, self-centered and privileged do you even have to be to believe that this is a "problem" worthy of being talked about in the news and forced into the mainstream:feelsUnreal::feelskek:?

So many paragraphs, so little said about the subject at hand:feelskek:.

"I-I-I-I-It's the Asian guys' fault that we are chasing white men:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

"No, screw that, it's the media's fault actually:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. Just ignore the fact that men would happily fuck any woman willing to fuck them, so it's not them having yellow fever, it's us having white fever and choosing them specifically."

Also, "assistant professor of race and digital culture":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. If there's one thing SJW DEI bullshit is good at that nobody can deny, it's creating utterly meme jobs for useless people:lul::lul:.

A literal internet joke/meme term being used in a The Guardian article:feelskek::feelskek:.

So now the dating studies aren't bullshit, like they supposedly are whenever we use them to support our arguments:feelsree::feelsree:???

Just the thought of some britbong boomers who have no idea of any of this shit reading this slew of internet meme racewar terms is:lul::lul::lul:.

How has the latter been working out for them?

"They are using our techniques against us:foidSoy::foidSoy:. That's illegal:foidSoy::foidSoy::feelsree::feelsree:."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also, "critical race terminology"? I thought that critical race theory was just something that didn't actually exist and evil white rightwing fascist racists made it up to oppress powerless peepo of color:soy::soy:. At least that's what leftwingers have been saying when US rightwingers were pushing against CRT being taught in schools. So now it actually exists and has its own terminology that can apparently be misappropriated? Good to know.

So now we are back to claiming that only white people can be racist? No "multiracial white supremacy" rising anymore?

Good. Extemely good. This is how I like CRT leftists to be, just freely admitting what they believe and freely admitting how all of their beliefs are just built on whites being inherent villains who need to be either destroyed or replaced. Please, keep those masks off, you look like clowns in them anyway, and just keep saying what you actually believe in, I really want to see another Trump presidency and nothing else can get him it other than leftists clearly saying what the alternative to him is.

So... shaming worked better than "respecting" her "autonomy" did:feelsthink::feelshmm:?

It also makes them have higher average incomes as a group than white men do.

Muh cruel oppression:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Americans rediscovering ethnic identities because racial ones are bullshit is always hilarious:feelskek:. Funny though, I've never seen any leftists ever acknowldging any differences between the white ethnicites and always treating all whites as a single group, so why should the differences between various Asian ethnicities suddenly be a valid counterargument against absolutely anything?

Wow, you don't say:feelsahh:. It's almost like treating race/ethnicity and culture as two distinct things is an inherently ridiculous fallacy, because the two are inextricably linked. It's almost like racemixing inherently destroys your ancestors' bloodline. But wait, those are "racist" arguments, aren't they:soy:?

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ricecels are such truecels that merely being around Asian guys is enough to make white guys unattractive to noodles:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

There's even more there but I don't have the strength to get through all of that shit:feelsclown::feelsclown:.

@Lv99_BixNood @SlayerSlayer @pyromancer1234 @Biowaste Removal @mcmoohyun @DarkStarDown
Jfl

all foids are pathetic and disgusting

It's a HARMLESS JOKE, holy fucking shit :feelsUnreal:

Ummm having kids with an asian women is a raycist red flag ick and a bit of an incel trait:foidSoy::foidSoy:
-flat faced hapa whore zipperhead

I would sooner die than have hapa children. Genetic death sentence
I don't want children as I don't think I would make a good father due to my mild autism, and every child deserves to have good parents who don't have breakdowns, but if I had to have children I agree with you.
ONLY way it wouldn't be cruelty to your ofspring would be if you could guarantee that the child was a girl, as they don't have problems dating. But asian/hapa boys suffer incredibly in that regard.
You can try to explain ethnicity to them but they just call you racist. So many americans have absolutely zero clue about anything regarding ethnicity. To them, all that matters is what abritrary invisible line you were born in (aka nationality), and to acknowledge ethnicity would be rayciss
Its because New World nations such as the ones in the Americas go by "Jus Soli" instead of "Jus Sanguini," and thus don't have an ethnicity being synonimous with the country in the same way as the Old World nations have. This goes for all american nations btw, not only the USA. Brazil is the same in that any race can be brazilian as long as they embrace the culture.
Yup, can confirm as someone who lives in EE.

Same in Asia and Africa if I understand it right, this dude explains those layered identities pretty well and the comments section is nothing but people from various parts of the world annoyed at how oversimplified and two-dimensional the American view of race and identity is:feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GhbJh-6vf0A
Africa takes ethnicity with the same seriousness as Europe and Asia, they even had a monstrous genocide happen there between different black ethnicities. Americans would just see blacks killing blacks, but Hutus and Tutsis saw their differences night and day, and tragedy ensued.

In better times such women would be lynched by their community for their disrespect

Jfl, "journalism" in 2024 is just foids in those companies using their privileges to use those publications as blogs:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Of course it's a noodlewhore:feelshaha:.

The fuck does that even mean:feelskek:? We really need dedicated foid-bullshit-to-sentient-being translators to decipher this type of bullshit:feelshaha:.

Imagine being so privileged that this is the biggest problem in your life, holy shit:feelsUnreal::feelsree:.

Nice verbal sleight of hand to make your fellow noodlewhores look more sympathetic.

Just two things:

- It's not really about Asian women dating white only, it's about them dating anyone except their own men. Sure, they clearly prefer white guys, but most ricecels will frankly admit that their women are whores for any non-Asians who come their way.

- So now Asian guys are supposed to be included among "men of color":feelshaha:? After years of it being almost a meme that every time American left talks about racial differences, it leaves Asians out and talks solely about blacks and whites, sometimes including Hispanics as well?

How retarded, self-centered and privileged do you even have to be to believe that this is a "problem" worthy of being talked about in the news and forced into the mainstream:feelsUnreal::feelskek:?

So many paragraphs, so little said about the subject at hand:feelskek:.

"I-I-I-I-It's the Asian guys' fault that we are chasing white men:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

"No, screw that, it's the media's fault actually:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. Just ignore the fact that men would happily fuck any woman willing to fuck them, so it's not them having yellow fever, it's us having white fever and choosing them specifically."

Also, "assistant professor of race and digital culture":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. If there's one thing SJW DEI bullshit is good at that nobody can deny, it's creating utterly meme jobs for useless people:lul::lul:.

A literal internet joke/meme term being used in a The Guardian article:feelskek::feelskek:.

So now the dating studies aren't bullshit, like they supposedly are whenever we use them to support our arguments:feelsree::feelsree:???

Just the thought of some britbong boomers who have no idea of any of this shit reading this slew of internet meme racewar terms is:lul::lul::lul:.

How has the latter been working out for them?

"They are using our techniques against us:foidSoy::foidSoy:. That's illegal:foidSoy::foidSoy::feelsree::feelsree:."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also, "critical race terminology"? I thought that critical race theory was just something that didn't actually exist and evil white rightwing fascist racists made it up to oppress powerless peepo of color:soy::soy:. At least that's what leftwingers have been saying when US rightwingers were pushing against CRT being taught in schools. So now it actually exists and has its own terminology that can apparently be misappropriated? Good to know.

So now we are back to claiming that only white people can be racist? No "multiracial white supremacy" rising anymore?

Good. Extemely good. This is how I like CRT leftists to be, just freely admitting what they believe and freely admitting how all of their beliefs are just built on whites being inherent villains who need to be either destroyed or replaced. Please, keep those masks off, you look like clowns in them anyway, and just keep saying what you actually believe in, I really want to see another Trump presidency and nothing else can get him it other than leftists clearly saying what the alternative to him is.

So... shaming worked better than "respecting" her "autonomy" did:feelsthink::feelshmm:?

It also makes them have higher average incomes as a group than white men do.

Muh cruel oppression:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Americans rediscovering ethnic identities because racial ones are bullshit is always hilarious:feelskek:. Funny though, I've never seen any leftists ever acknowldging any differences between the white ethnicites and always treating all whites as a single group, so why should the differences between various Asian ethnicities suddenly be a valid counterargument against absolutely anything?

Wow, you don't say:feelsahh:. It's almost like treating race/ethnicity and culture as two distinct things is an inherently ridiculous fallacy, because the two are inextricably linked. It's almost like racemixing inherently destroys your ancestors' bloodline. But wait, those are "racist" arguments, aren't they:soy:?

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ricecels are such truecels that merely being around Asian guys is enough to make white guys unattractive to noodles:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

There's even more there but I don't have the strength to get through all of that shit:feelsclown::feelsclown:.

@Lv99_BixNood @SlayerSlayer @pyromancer1234 @Biowaste Removal @mcmoohyun @DarkStarDown
POC is just a racist term used by leftists to group all non-whites as the “other”. Pretty obvious the leftists are some of the most racist people around.

brutal jbw pill ngl

The state of journalism in 2024.

Total circus show. And the reader knows its a circus.

In WW2, americans had to send one tall soldier to japan with a bouqet of flowers for their women to totally stop reproducing with their men, thus default war win without any blood shed.

These useless barf vomit articles mean shit. We are not blind we are not gullible to fall for your 1000 words low iq essay.

We have eyes, we have ears we see and hear the truth everywhere we go in reality IN REAL LIFE you dumb whore.

Nothing worse than asian women trying to victimize themselves.

Women always act like the world is forcing them to be whores

The oxford thing is the funniest shit ever, pretty much everyone's clowning on asian bitches for being a bunch of white worshipping race traitors.