Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women never actually regret their “Partying” Slut Phase later in Life

I honestly think a lot of men are completely deluded about how their wives really view them.
Men are deluded in general.

I honestly don’t believe my grandfather could’ve pulled the woman he did in today’s world
My maternal grandfather went NW4 at 20. And because the genes that determine your sensitivity to DHT are X-linked, my mother passed them to me. I'm using Finasteride to stop my balding.

but everyone today espouses that “Oh women we’re so oppressed back then!”
Women haven't been systematically or institutionally oppressed since the 18th century. Marie Currie is one of only two people ever to won a noble prize for physics twice, and she had a vagina. This fact alone is a gaping, all encompassing hole to this imaginary oppression that women and the soys remake every couple years.

You know that thing about women not being able to vote? Well in England until 1920 the only people who could vote were men, 30 years or older, who owned property. This is a fact conveniently left out of discussion because it weakens this narrative that women are victims and women so dearly want to be victims. The idea was sensible that only established and committed members of society could vote. Things went wrong when all women were given the ability to vote and every person could vote from 18.

I am actually not opposed to this idea of women being able to vote. Not all women should be able to vote, in fact most women should never be able to vote. Some women should be able to vote, not the majority of women. There are smart and thinking women, not many, but they do exist.

The limitations were for a good valid reason then it’s like society “forgot” and now nobody is having kids,
White women have stopped having kids. I'm sure this happens to second and third generation immigrant women. because the reason for the low birthrates is women's choices. When women are given choices, they can choose to have sex with random (good looking) men, they can choose to do a career, they can choose to not settle down, they can choose to sell naked pictures of themselves, they can indulge their narcissism and search the market for a better and better (looking) mate.

When women don't have choices, what are they going to do other than raise children and find a hard working provider. Before HR departments, no-fault divorces, affirmative action, alimony, and welfare, women weren't not able to get a job, but it meant they would be wage slaving and barely making a living, and supporting a kid by themselves would be impossible. (Remember: banks don't give a shit about your gender, so women actually don't have an advantage when it comes to repaying loans or mortgages. The means by which they can get those contracts or pay them off is easier, but banks are what Lady Justice should be)

Last edited:
:blackpill::yes:

redpillers, mgtows, balding bodybuilders, stormfrontcels, traditionalists, roman empire rebuilders all on suicide watch reading this

Even being altruistic and compassionate has roots in self aggrandizing behavior too as a way of affirming one's own importance and virtue
Disagree. You cannot just expand the definition of selfish to include anything like this. There are some altruistic selfless acts. Period.

Disagree. You cannot just expand the definition of selfish to include anything like this. There are some altruistic selfless acts. Period.
Altruistic acts still do make human beings feel good about themselves when performing them since it's just how humans are hardwired. So it's harder to tell if people would do something helpful for absolutely no self benefit since that would require an observer to see if an individual with zero ingrained positive pathological impulses in response to altruistic acts would do selfless acts to help others for no self gain. And I've yet to see any documented scenario of that recorded in anything I've seen so far iirc. Because of this, while there are selfless acts which are largely not driven by self interest completely, there are no acts that are completely 100% selfless in motive if that makes sense.
There's nothing inherently about immoral about selfish behavior, that's usually defined by the context of the actions. So if I gave the impression people are bad for not being completely selfless, I can understand.

Last edited:
Altruistic acts still do make human beings feel good about themselves when performing them since it's just how humans are hardwired. So it's harder to tell if people would do something helpful for absolutely no self benefit since that would require an observer to see if an individual with zero ingrained positive pathological impulses in response to altruistic acts would do selfless acts to help others for no self gain. And I've yet to see any documented scenario of that recorded in anything I've seen so far iirc. Because of this, while there are selfless acts which are largely not driven by self interest completely, there are no acts that are completely 100% selfless in motive if that makes sense.
There's nothing inherently about immoral about selfish behavior, that's usually defined by the context of the actions. So if I gave the impression people are bad for not being completely selfless, I can understand.
It depends. I did altruistic act that made me feel stupid about myself

What’s funny is we already had softer restrictions than that 80 years ago that worked for the purpose of getting men and women to off with their approximate value match and form nuclear families. Men and women each had a role and most men were able to achieve the things that truly mattered in life for a time (home/job/wife/kids).

But all of those things were torn down and destroyed because they were “””””””””oppressive””””””””””” and the people doing that clearly had no understanding of why those standards were in place to begin with. It’s because you must put reasonable restraints of women or you get what we have today with pseudo harems and most men being completely left out of the sex and dating market place.

And I’ll say again, women were not oppressed before being a stay at home caregiver who cooks and cleans and raises the kids has literally never been worse than going to the coal mines or farming the fields or dying on the front lines and so on. The narrative people are fed is a crock of total lies. And everyone acts like it’s the end of the world to DARE to restrain women even a little — but all the while we restrain men in all kinds of ways. All of the advantages one might’ve had from being a guy in history are useless today in the modern world.

Even directly arranged marriages where the families decide are better than what we have today. “Free markets” only work to the benefit of most people most of the time when reasonable regulations are in place. This is no different in the sexual world than it is in business.

They were oppressed because unless chad was the mailman a lot of them had no access to chad :blackpill:

They never end up alone lol or with "cats" And if they do, it's voluntarily. I don't get why normies always say this. Female SMV is infinite

:blackpill::yes:

redpillers, mgtows, balding bodybuilders, stormfrontcels, traditionalists, roman empire rebuilders all on suicide watch reading this
Since when does a random online foid's anecdote constitute evidence? There's a wealth of research that proves all sluts are damaged goods.

"Poor mental health, high depression, and high anxiety scores (levels) were significantly associated with having multiple sexual partners among female participants"

"the probability of developing a substance use disorder increased linearly with an increase in the number of sexual partners"

"Having multiple sexual partners frequently adversely affects educational opportunities for young women, which can affect their careers and opportunities as adults; the frequency of multiple sexual partners have negative long-term economic effects for women as a result of a loss of schooling. There is little evidence, however, that the number of sexual partners adversely affects the educational and economic opportunities for males

What study says "Actually, promiscuous women are mostly happy and well adjusted individuals"?

Well I mean inceldom situation is proof humans arent completely selfless

People dont make selfless sacrafices for stuff that doesnt effect them like inceldom situation, chads dont know or care about inceldom

Or in china there are still slaves like the nigs complain about in america but that literally happens in china and people dont care

Evolutionary speaking being 100% selfless would not have made sense, you would have just put your own genes at risk and stuff

Well I mean inceldom situation is proof humans arent completely selfless

People dont make selfless sacrafices for stuff that doesnt effect them like inceldom situation, chads dont know or care about inceldom

Or in china there are still slaves like the nigs complain about in america but that literally happens in china and people dont care

Evolutionary speaking being 100% selfless would not have made sense, you would have just put your own genes at risk and stuff
Collective self interest working towards a common goal does drive most of the decision making process on the macro scale of social groups making choices. Selfless acts are usually done for the individuals that can't provide for themselves like the elderly or infirm.

All humans have a psychopath in them. Cunts just got cocky and don't have to hide it anymore. We're all selfish by nature.

Altruism releases feel-good chemicals in our brains and gives us the illusion of being safe and protected. That's why we do 'good' deeds. That's why we 'help people'.

You help someone and you subconsciously assume they'll cover for you in any future danger. You think you have a safety net and an ally.
But that's when our human perception fails us. A human being has a choice to cover for us or not. It is not guaranteed.
Imagine in the ancient times: Would you get yourself eaten by a sabretooth tiger so the person who saved you from a mammooth can live?

The answer is no. You value your life more than the life of someone else. There are exceptions, of course, but most people behave this way.

Same goes with social standing. JFL, would you cover for someone who was nice to you just so they don't plummet? No.

Now assume the thinking of a bluepill cuck.

:bluepill:" Do you act nice to a foid hoping you'll score?" :bluepill:

Bluepillcucks would answer yes. If you strip down all the bullshit self-love lingo - that's what you're left with.

It's them screaming "I THINK BEING NICE WILL MAKE ME BANG WYMEN". It's inherently selfish.

It's not about being a 'good person' or being 'altruistic'. It's not because they genuinely feel for the w*man, either. If you think about it, bluepilling is just mental gymnastics that are driven by self-interest. You wanna bang w*men, so you think being nice to them will make them spread legs for you. You be a nice guy thinking that'll net you a fucking. If you don't want to end up in r/niceguys, you need to also be tall and attractive. I have no idea why 'nice (friendly), tall, attractive guys' never show up on that subreddit.

Must be their pERsonality. That's why we're selfish, deep down. It's how were wired.

Since when does a random online foid's anecdote constitute evidence? There's a wealth of research that proves all sluts are damaged goods.

"Poor mental health, high depression, and high anxiety scores (levels) were significantly associated with having multiple sexual partners among female participants"

"the probability of developing a substance use disorder increased linearly with an increase in the number of sexual partners"

"Having multiple sexual partners frequently adversely affects educational opportunities for young women, which can affect their careers and opportunities as adults; the frequency of multiple sexual partners have negative long-term economic effects for women as a result of a loss of schooling. There is little evidence, however, that the number of sexual partners adversely affects the educational and economic opportunities for males

What study says "Actually, promiscuous women are mostly happy and well adjusted individuals"?
is author of those studies Richard coper?

“they enjoy now so they will surely suffer later” logic. no bro it dont work like that

is author of those studies Richard coper?

“they enjoy now so they will surely suffer later” logic. no bro it dont work like that
wiki and google first page results, better source than a faceless redittor

Let's say 30% of slutty foids are happy - 30% is not 100%.

So imagine living in sodom and gomorah but you're a fucking incel
Paradoxically can make it more bearable. Few years ago i was in love with some married coworker foid but then i learned that she was a serial cheater so it helped me stop putting her on a pedestal fuck her :dab:

Hoes don't regret their party phase because they never get punished for it. They can just switch towns or lie to their partner about their sex count. And society keeps pushing the narrative that being a slut is perfectly okay, so chances are YOU will be the one ridiculed for not choosing her, or asking for any embarassing details.

Oooh, I'm sooo insecure by not wanting a washed-up cunt who railed 40 guys in her college. It is all my fault for thinking that way :feelskek:. I'm the one who's bad and wrong here JFL. :feelskek:

The ones that claim to hate that “phase” are the ones that hit the wall and become unattractive, the ones that stay attractive continue with the behavior until they’re like 70

Altruism releases feel-good chemicals in our brains and gives us the illusion of being safe and protected. That's why we do 'good' deeds. That's why we 'help people'.
Again: disagree. I did altruistic stuff out of pure nonsense just because i felt so

that picture is so fuked up
how can he stay married to her knowing she was back broken like that from another man

pretty good thread, high iq
Doesnt change the fact that womens average happiness has been going down since decades, thanks to sexual liberation. They are happier when their nature is controlled
it's more like the rich kid who have everything now and can't get satisfied with anthing
in the past they had something to fight for but now everything is served to them on golden plates

Again: disagree. I did altruistic stuff out of pure nonsense just because i felt so
Exceptions happen I guess. I'm basing this on my own experience and personal behaviour as this is what I did before being blackpilled properly back in middle and primary school (to no avail).
Maybe I'm the one wired wrong idk.

Hoes everywhere

foids have it so easy, its actually hilarious

She’s forgetting or leaving out all the women during those eras that contracted AIDS, syphilis or chlymidia and or who got caught up in drug or alcohol addictions during their party years and ended up dead or fucked up for life from it due to car wrecks, accidents and or simply bodily deterioration from their substance abuse.

Then there’s the sluts or the dumb broads that got beaten within an inch of their lives by the Chads or normies that they cheated on or even in certain instances where they don’t cheat the Chad or normie they chose is simply violent and beat them like a punching bag anyway and or choked the shit out of them.

Tons of those women are depressed alcoholics now either single or living with a beta bux providER Redditor type in a dead bedroom marriage.

So while I’m sure some sluts have their cake and get to eat it too most don’t.

There are consequences emotional, physical and spiritual for your actions or to put it more biblically…

What one sows is what one reaps.
This. I'm fairly certain that most cum dumpsters do end up regretting their slutty days. At the end of the day, they end up losing their soul, lose their ability to pair-bond, and if not alone, they end up with betabuxx that they don't even love. Like you said, what one sows is what one reaps