Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy (SFcels please explain) A surprising number of online hereditarians/Stormfront types are anti-blackpill

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
Just go back to nazi Chad worship, it's also cucked to some degree but not as bad as foid worship.

1024px-ArnoBrekerDiePartei.jpg
dear god no. this is infinitely worse than foid worship

I can at least tolerate it when it's coming from someone who I share beliefs with, because then it's likely done out of misguided virtue rather than blatant contempt ala IT.

I don't know why we're taking these people seriously, tbh.

Because poltards claim to be some sort of enlightened all-knowing benevolent supremacists but still can't resist the urge to worship women
View attachment 1176610
Fair enough- but myself, other SFcels, as well as other WN i know don’t give a fuck about pol as i explained earlier

SF members are delusional not a surprise

Noe-nazis are goofy feminist people who have weird mommy issues and for some reason like to play into every jewish media stereotype about them, I treat fucking juggalos more seriously then them. Conservatives are even more unhinged as they hold every single belief that leftists had 20 years ago.
That's why as far as right-wing media goes I only read Daily Stomer, because Andrew Anglin is a nigga who keeps it real on woman question and everything else.

Most sfcels live in a delusional that they are superior to everyone and live vicariously throught the lives of men superior to them while they themselves are genetic dead ends trying to convince themselves that they are part of the greater purpose

Being „proud“ of something that you had no control over (like being born a certain ethnicity) is a cope of the subhuman. It’s a self preservation method of those who have nothing else going for them. It's a coping mechanism where people attribute the success of a group as their achievement and feel proud about it. It's mostly the subhuman's cope to feel like he's worth something. All these far right or far left ideologies are only for subhumans who have nothing going on in their lives. These kind of niggas also put white women on the pedestal top
It’s like being a 6’2 ricecel and being like “at least I’m not short I mog zach efron and damian kater hehe”