Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Nordic people higher test?

yung incel

yung incel

Banned
-
I swear to god every single Swede here in Stockholm is at least 6 foot, possesses a chiseled face and has at least a 80hz voice (like, legit. I measured some random teenager in my staircase). Americans and people from other countries don't seem to live up to these standards. What the hell is going on here? Is Sweden Chad central or am I just suffering from confirmation bias?

I swear to god every single Swede here in Stockholm is at least 6 foot, possesses a chiseled face and has at least a 80hz voice (like, legit. I measured some random teenager in my staircase). Americans and people from other countries don't seem to live up to these standards. What the hell is going on here? Is Sweden Chad central or am I just suffering from confirmation bias?
Maybe during the Viking age but now? JFL sweden is the biggest Cuckstate in the world. Nordic women are higher test though imo.

No.

Native Americans and polynesians are the mogger races.

*taller

And yes. Nordic people are naturally taller than average.
I persnally find Nordic people unattractive (based on the most common physical features), however I would say that a lot of the common physical features are very Chad-like.
The beauty standards we have in Western society is very much just features Nordic people have

Maybe during the Viking age but now? JFL sweden is the biggest Cuckstate in the world.
Not really. The Sweden Democrats (nationalist party) are winning, I've been going safely on night walks for 2 years now and I swear most people I see outside are very robust, even the incel ones.

Maybe during the Viking age but now? JFL sweden is the biggest Cuckstate in the world. Nordic women are higher test though imo.
Not really. The Sweden Democrats (nationalist party) are winning, I've been going safely on night walks for 2 years now and I swear most people I see outside are very robust, even the incel ones.
That country undoubtedly became the most cucked nation in human history over the past few years. Of course the nationalists are going to gain some ground -_-

Last edited:
I hope SD loses and the Left wins; i want to see swedish blondes get BLACKED so hard

They're cucking themselves, that's all I know. The only non-cucks in Europe are Italians and Eastern Euros.

I swear to god every single Swede here in Stockholm is at least 6 foot, possesses a chiseled face and has at least a 80hz voice (like, legit. I measured some random teenager in my staircase).

:lul:

JBW theory proved once again

Being Nordic is not only JBW, it is literally "Just leave scandinavia".
You could slay any pussy outside of your homeland if you just made an effort to pay a travel to anywhere outside.

Being Nordic is not only JBW, it is literally "Just leave scandinavia".
You could slay any pussy outside of your homeland if you just made an effort to pay a travel to anywhere outside.
JLS theory
I'll test that new theory, post my results when I do.

It's not about T but androgen sensitivity. Black people are the most masculine

Same here. It's what you Swedes deserve for all the rape and pillage of your Viking ancestors.

I for one welcome The Blackening of Europe.

Superior in getting cucked, that's for sure.
You want to get banned for race baiting don't you?

Truth isn't racebaiting you bleu-pilled cuck.
It isn't truth to say "hurr european females Will submmit to superior BBC" fucking retard, go back to pol