Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie lie: "People won't judge you at the gym "

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Oldcels will have more experience with this

Were you ever a teenager, and when you said you were scared to go to the gym, people said:

(Dbdr mocking normie voice)

"Oooooh don't worry, nobody notices other people at the gym"

"Oooooh people are too focused on themselves, they don't look at others"

"Oooooooh if anybody notices you, they'll just be glad you're self improving too"

"Ooooooh everybody's positive at the gym, you'll make gym buddies !!!!!!!!"

BUUUUUUULSHIT

Gym thots filming men and 'creep'shaming them is the ultimate and undeniable proof that people at the gym shame losers

Think it's just women? My Chad friend would tell me about Gym dudes referring to another gym goer by their dick size "Did baby dick come in today?"

Dudes in the gym showers 10000% check out your flaccid dick size

Why do people go to the gym? Because they are SUPERFICIAL and LOOKIST

People who go to the gym are the MOST lookist people. It's just that people over 18 learn to hide their feelings better and play along with the societal script

Now should you stop bodymaxxing? You shouldn't. Because a lean face and body can halo your looks, enough to go from a 4/10 to maybe a 5/10.

You should improve your life (at least once) to see what your potential is, even if it means you'll be sneered at

If you don't become comfortable with gym people sneering, you'll have less mental toughness to deal with workplace normies as well

Think of going to the gym or getting a home gym as getting REVENGE on normies

Once you've hit your genetic potential and nothing changes, you can give up

:feelsbadman: This is one reason I have a really hard time going, fear of judgment. Same with going outside, really

Some retard tried to harass in me in the gym since I am a manlet. Fuck that shitty ass place.

Today gyms are suicide fuel for anyone who is below average, like a skinny dude for example, now everyone have a smartphone and i'm sure if you're a laughing stock material people (women especially) will record it and post online/send their friends to laugh.

:feelsbadman: This is one reason I have a really hard time going, fear of judgment. Same with going outside, really
I say you should still go. They aren't gods, they're animals. Nobody can judge your soul, they can only judge your current appearance, which can change ( within genetic limits)

Realising how retarded THEY are is the my way of adapting to social anxiety

I say you should still go. They aren't gods, they're animals. Nobody can judge your soul, they can only judge your current appearance, which can change ( within genetic limits)

Realising how retarded THEY are is the my way of adapting to social anxiety
:worryfeels: True. But also I worry that when it comes to socializing, I’m the one who’s behind.
Also what you said before

trick is to aspie stare at the ground and look like a school-schooter, no one is gonna mock someone who looks like a school-shooter

Today gyms are suicide fuel for anyone who is below average, like a skinny dude for example, now everyone have a smartphone and i'm sure if you're a laughing stock material people (women especially) will record it and post online/send their friends to laugh.
That's 100% true. However, imagining how other people will realistically react shouldn't stop us from trying to climb out of low status.

That's what childhood and teenage bullies want - to rob your self-esteem so you take yourself out of the competition.

I want revenge.

It's 100% better to have a home gym because you're not subsidising some whore's OnlyFans photoshoot and the Chad gym owner's lifestyle.

But those without a home gym should still go.

Was he peacocking for some nearby foid?
No, he was low IQ enough to think that I wanted to pick a fight with him. It was inside in a male changing room. No toilet pheromones made him act this way. He was just dumb as shit. Maybe cus he is a slav nigger.

No, he was low IQ enough to think that I wanted to pick a fight with him. It was inside in a male changing room. No toilet pheromones made him act this way. He was just dumb as shit. Maybe cus he is a slav nigger.
Your post gave me a guilty chuckle. I'm reminded of that 4chan /int/ post

Japanon: "Slavs are like blacks but wrong colour"

I admire the USSR, don't understand why the 90s changed them so much

Look, maybe it was trenbolone or something, some steroid that made him retarded

Some retard tried to harass in me in the gym since I am a manlet. Fuck that shitty ass place.
I've heard short gymcels say that tall skinny normies pick fights because they're intimidated and want to re-establish the pecking order by beating you

yeah iam glad i never fell for this

Your post gave me a guilty chuckle. I'm reminded of that 4chan /int/ post

Japanon: "Slavs are like blacks but wrong colour"

I admire the USSR, don't understand why the 90s changed them so much

Look, maybe it was trenbolone or something, some steroid that made him retarded
It's the village inbreeding and constant alcohol consumption coupled with with some asian genes that made them this retarded.

I've heard short gymcels say that tall skinny normies pick fights because they're intimidated and want to re-establish the pecking order by beating you
that faggot was average height but I was a manlet. I guess he saw me as easy prey.

trick is to aspie stare at the ground and look like a school-schooter, no one is gonna mock someone who looks like a school-shooter
signed a future school shooter

They WILL gossip about you but they'll have a harder time getting you kicked out.

Were you ever a teenager, and when you said you were scared to go to the gym, people said:

"Oooooooh if anybody notices you, they'll just be glad you're self improving too"

BUUUUUUULSHIT

Gym thots filming men and 'creep'shaming them is the ultimate and undeniable proof that people at the gym shame losers

Think it's just women? My Chad friend would tell me about Gym dudes referring to another gym goer by their dick size "Did baby dick come in today?"

People who go to the gym are the MOST lookist people. It's just that people over 18 learn to hide their feelings better and play along with the societal script

Now should you stop bodymaxxing? You shouldn't. Because a lean face and body can halo your looks, enough to go from a 4/10 to maybe a 5/10.

You should improve your life (at least once) to see what your potential is, even if it means you'll be sneered at

If you don't become comfortable with gym people sneering, you'll have less mental toughness to deal with workplace normies as well

I just fell in the gym mango whole doing pullups:fuk: and everybody noticed

I can't speak for your gym, or local culture, but 99% of people in my gym have headphones in and are oblivious to the world. Besides, who gives a fuck

Ahhh hell nah thats why I don't do gym showers or any of that shit. My dick is tiny flaccid. If I ever had a foid to myself I would not let her see my dick soft. She would think less of me

Ahhh hell nah thats why I don't do gym showers or any of that shit. My dick is tiny flaccid. If I ever had a foid to myself I would not let her see my dick soft. She would think less of me
What's up my fellow flaccidcel, I hate ... I hate it all.

I mean, some dudes have dicks so big they can't even go balls deep in a woman. What's the point of that extra length in that scenario???

And women judge all the growers out there ... a guy can have a flaccid dick right after ejaculating in a woman and she'll laugh at him. With American women being the worst.

What's up my fellow flaccidcel, I hate ... I hate it all.

I mean, some dudes have dicks so big they can't even go balls deep in a woman. What's the point of that extra length in that scenario???

And women judge all the growers out there ... a guy can have a flaccid dick right after ejaculating in a woman and she'll laugh at him. With American women being the worst.
Nahh tbh I would hate being a shower. Sometimes it gets annoying when I'm running and I feel my dick all over the place n shit. Would make it even worse if I was a shower. I'm not actually insecure about my dick though cause I have had pretty much every prostitute I seen tell me well you know

:blackpill: : Everyone always judges you in one way or another, either consciously or subconsciously.

Use your critical thinking skills. People go to the gym to improve their looks to others. Those people self-improve because they're relatively inadequate. Comparison to others got them to the gym in the first place. Yes they're judging you. But do keep going to the gym for its benefits, and negative judgement in the gym doesn't really affect your social circle nor social life.

BUUUUUUULSHIT

That's why I build my own gym at home

Nahh tbh I would hate being a shower. Sometimes it gets annoying when I'm running and I feel my dick all over the place n shit. Would make it even worse if I was a shower. I'm not actually insecure about my dick though cause I have had pretty much every prostitute I seen tell me well you know
Being a shower, you could freeball everyday and foids would like the bulge.

Use your critical thinking skills. People go to the gym to improve their looks to others. Those people self-improve because they're relatively inadequate. Comparison to others got them to the gym in the first place. Yes they're judging you. But do keep going to the gym for its benefits, and negative judgement in the gym doesn't really affect your social circle nor social life.

:blackpill: : Everyone always judges you in one way or another, either consciously or subconsciously.
Gyms are among the worst places for this. Most people go to the gym to improve their physique and looks, so they will be hyperfocusing on these things. They will constantly be thinking about how they compare to others.

Kind of crazy how normies can believe something they could disprove in 5 seconds by looking inward and observing their own mind while at the gym. Nobody is just completely focused on their own action. Everyone takes in what other people are doing and judges them, we evolved to survive in the jungle, what advantage is there to being ignorant of how capable the people around you are, be they enemies or friends? Honestly think normies might just not be fully self-concious.

Kind of crazy how normies can believe something they could disprove in 5 seconds by looking inward and observing their own mind while at the gym. Nobody is just completely focused on their own action. Everyone takes in what other people are doing and judges them, we evolved to survive in the jungle, what advantage is there to being ignorant of how capable the people around you are, be they enemies or friends? Honestly think normies might just not be fully self-concious.
Little of this, little of that
Cattle don't have to think
But normies also believe it is a duty and responsibility to be irrationally optimistic

Some lie unknowingly
Some lie knowingly
Some lie out of kindness

Some lie out of greed

this is actually a very good point

in general theres a big cope that "noone remembers your awkward and embarrassing moments, its all in your head and youre obsessing pver it so you just remember every instance"
when in reality thats exactly what they remember, and even if they dont it leaves a strong imprint in their subconscious of who you are and how you respond in those situations

this is actually a very good point

in general theres a big cope that "noone remembers your awkward and embarrassing moments, its all in your head and youre obsessing pver it so you just remember every instance"
when in reality thats exactly what they remember, and even if they dont it leaves a strong imprint in their subconscious of who you are and how you respond in those situations
I used to gossip about a jestermaxxer, who was nearly as low on the totem pole as me

Normies who like each other can even joke about their akward moments

Most akward moments aren't funny or interesting enough to be a story, so it becomes like what you said, a "vibe" or assessment of you

I was gymmaxxing for the last few months and I quit for this exact reason. I will probably set up a home gym instead. Not to mention foids will accuse you of "sexual harassment" while they are dressing like a slut :feelsclown:

BUUUUUUULSHIT

There are many men and women who judge incels at the gym. As you have said, some of the women love to film in the gym or creep-shame a guy if they can, even if it is an innocent guy, because it is a way for these women to tell themselves that they are attractive, and it is a way to get attention on social media or to feel better about themselves. Some of the men are also very much assholes and can be quite rude even if it is clear that the incel has ben going to the gym for a while now.

Personally I mostly just receive judgemental looks and stares at the gym, and generally just rude or unprofessional behavior. Thankfully it has not ever escalated into full-on harassment, but it wouldn't surprise me if that happened one day.

People do judge you at gym,
Yeah fuck, gym toliet who showing their small ass.

I can recommend you going to small, old, non-commercial ones. It's full of old guys who seem to not know how to train either and there are barely any chads and foids (maybe except grandmas coming for aerobic).

I was gymmaxxing for the last few months and I quit for this exact reason. I will probably set up a home gym instead. Not to mention foids will accuse you of "sexual harassment" while they are dressing like a slut :feelsclown:
Awesome bro, don't stop exercising, do bodyweight exercises until the equipment arrives

I can recommend you going to small, old, non-commercial ones. It's full of old guys who seem to not know how to train either and there are barely any chads and foids (maybe except grandmas coming for aerobic).
nice

i wish i could cut people in half while staring at them . :feelskek:

This is why I recommend home-gyms, honestly. At the end of the day, it's worth it. Same with everything else in terms of DIY-induced activities.

BUUUUUUULSHIT
and then you try to tell them that those are massive cope and they hit you with the
"wooooooow projection much?? You're telling on yourself, I can't believe you judge people at the gym. I never judge people that are trying to improve themselves. I'm so progressive!!!" :foidSoy:

People will always judge you. That's why it's crucial to have inner strength. Become a chad in spirit. Be like Satan.
Based and Satanpilled

and then you try to tell them that those are massive cope and they hit you with the
"wooooooow projection much?? You're telling on yourself, I can't believe you judge people at the gym. I never judge people that are trying to improve themselves. I'm so progressive!!!" :foidSoy:
Normies have turned projection into "He who smelt it dealt it"

Normies raping psychiatry terms like projection, narcissist, trauma, etc makes me understand the Hindu caste system

What if I need help? "Oh ask the big guys, they're usually the friendliest contradictory to belief" OK so we're back to judging people, but it's a positive judgement so it's fine

There are many men and women who judge incels at the gym. As you have said, some of the women love to film in the gym or creep-shame a guy if they can, even if it is an innocent guy, because it is a way for these women to tell themselves that they are attractive, and it is a way to get attention on social media or to feel better about themselves. Some of the men are also very much assholes and can be quite rude even if it is clear that the incel has ben going to the gym for a while now.

Personally I mostly just receive judgemental looks and stares at the gym, and generally just rude or unprofessional behavior. Thankfully it has not ever escalated into full-on harassment, but it wouldn't surprise me if that happened one day.
There are some chill people at the gym, usually older people, who mind their own business. It’s usually the young douchebag chadlites that give you rude stares and make you feel uncomfortable.

This why i make a home-gym,nobody can't mogs me now