Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie lie: "People won't judge you at the gym "

I say you should still go. They aren't gods, they're animals. Nobody can judge your soul, they can only judge your current appearance, which can change ( within genetic limits)

Realising how retarded THEY are is the my way of adapting to social anxiety
I loathe normies

Nahh tbh I would hate being a shower. Sometimes it gets annoying when I'm running and I feel my dick all over the place n shit. Would make it even worse if I was a shower. I'm not actually insecure about my dick though cause I have had pretty much every prostitute I seen tell me well you know
What

this is actually a very good point

in general theres a big cope that "noone remembers your awkward and embarrassing moments, its all in your head and youre obsessing pver it so you just remember every instance"
when in reality thats exactly what they remember, and even if they dont it leaves a strong imprint in their subconscious of who you are and how you respond in those situations
I remember i met a guy i used to see in a gym i went when i was 20-21 in another gym where i trained martial arts, years later. He basically remembered me as the guy with velcro fastening shoes

I can recommend you going to small, old, non-commercial ones. It's full of old guys who seem to not know how to train either and there are barely any chads and foids (maybe except grandmas coming for aerobic).
I love being around really old people (not boomers)

trick is to aspie stare at the ground and look like a school-schooter, no one is gonna mock someone who looks like a school-shooter
are people also scared of you even you ur a skinny fat looser?
I get that

I remember i met a guy i used to see in a gym i went when i was 20-21 in another gym where i trained martial arts, years later. He basically remembered me as the guy with velcro fastening shoes
God damn

Kids in school would bully me about my elastic tie, yank it so it would snap back at me. the teachers told me to grow up and wear a proper tie. I was disappointed but it was a pretty benign way to learn about the evil of the world. Could have been worse, I could have been in some criminal school instead.

God damn

Kids in school would bully me about my elastic tie, yank it so it would snap back at me. the teachers told me to grow up and wear a proper tie. I was disappointed but it was a pretty benign way to learn about the evil of the world. Could have been worse, I could have been in some criminal school instead.
Yes you could tell he was smiling at me but he was probably amused by my shoes years earlier when he met me at the gym.

Out of everything he remembered me as the “velcro fastening shoes guy” and yes i know velcro shit makes you look like a retarded kid but since i was 20-21 i thought this kind of problems was something only middle schoolers cared about.

Fucking feminine animal normies

Oldcels will have more experience with this

Were you ever a teenager, and when you said you were scared to go to the gym, people said:

(Dbdr mocking normie voice)

"Oooooh don't worry, nobody notices other people at the gym"

"Oooooh people are too focused on themselves, they don't look at others"

"Oooooooh if anybody notices you, they'll just be glad you're self improving too"

"Ooooooh everybody's positive at the gym, you'll make gym buddies !!!!!!!!"

BUUUUUUULSHIT

Gym thots filming men and 'creep'shaming them is the ultimate and undeniable proof that people at the gym shame losers

Think it's just women? My Chad friend would tell me about Gym dudes referring to another gym goer by their dick size "Did baby dick come in today?"

Dudes in the gym showers 10000% check out your flaccid dick size

Why do people go to the gym? Because they are SUPERFICIAL and LOOKIST

People who go to the gym are the MOST lookist people. It's just that people over 18 learn to hide their feelings better and play along with the societal script

Now should you stop bodymaxxing? You shouldn't. Because a lean face and body can halo your looks, enough to go from a 4/10 to maybe a 5/10.

You should improve your life (at least once) to see what your potential is, even if it means you'll be sneered at

If you don't become comfortable with gym people sneering, you'll have less mental toughness to deal with workplace normies as well

Think of going to the gym or getting a home gym as getting REVENGE on normies

Once you've hit your genetic potential and nothing changes, you can give up
They dont.

people WILL judge you at the gym
all the bitches are walking on stair masters looking down on me while i try to use the machines because i am too weak for the real weight room where the chads are
meanwhile the whole time i am looking like a retard because i can barely finish a set successfully
i try to go at midnight but there is always at least one other autist there so i just leave

it’s always the worst being surrounded by foids and normie teens who spend 90% of their time taking up space on the racks and benches and screaming rather than actually doing anything

Of course they will judge you, it is very hard in the beggining, but once you get shredded, it is a great cope, it is not something you will do for attract femoids tho. I would say gymmaxxing is actually something essential for incels imo, because incels are guys that are conscious of the blackpill and lookism since a young age, and being muscular is a sign that you are a healthy person.

Last edited:
Yes you could tell he was smiling at me but he was probably amused by my shoes years earlier when he met me at the gym.

Out of everything he remembered me as the “velcro fastening shoes guy” and yes i know velcro shit makes you look like a retarded kid but since i was 20-21 i thought this kind of problems was something only middle schoolers cared about.

Fucking feminine animal normies
Reminds me of how the creators of Star Trek The Next Generation would respond to people why Captain Picard's baldness hadn't been cured yet

"In the future, nobody will care"

I wish.

people WILL judge you at the gym
all the bitches are walking on stair masters looking down on me while i try to use the machines because i am too weak for the real weight room where the chads are
meanwhile the whole time i am looking like a retard because i can barely finish a set successfully
i try to go at midnight but there is always at least one other autist there so i just leave
I was a midnightcel too, even the cleaners made me uncomfortable

My breaking straw was when the owner snuck in a hot chick, I was clearly interrupting their sexual fantasy or whatever, so I left permanently

Of course they will judge you, it is very hard in the beggining, but once you get shredded, it is a great cope, it is not something you will do for attract femoids tho. I would say gymmaxxing is actually something essential for incels imo, because incels are guys that are conscious of the blackpill and lookism since a young age, and being muscular is a sign that you are a healthy person.
True

Oldcels will have more experience with this

Were you ever a teenager, and when you said you were scared to go to the gym, people said:

(Dbdr mocking normie voice)

"Oooooh don't worry, nobody notices other people at the gym"

"Oooooh people are too focused on themselves, they don't look at others"

"Oooooooh if anybody notices you, they'll just be glad you're self improving too"

"Ooooooh everybody's positive at the gym, you'll make gym buddies !!!!!!!!"

BUUUUUUULSHIT

Gym thots filming men and 'creep'shaming them is the ultimate and undeniable proof that people at the gym shame losers

Think it's just women? My Chad friend would tell me about Gym dudes referring to another gym goer by their dick size "Did baby dick come in today?"

Dudes in the gym showers 10000% check out your flaccid dick size

Why do people go to the gym? Because they are SUPERFICIAL and LOOKIST

People who go to the gym are the MOST lookist people. It's just that people over 18 learn to hide their feelings better and play along with the societal script

Now should you stop bodymaxxing? You shouldn't. Because a lean face and body can halo your looks, enough to go from a 4/10 to maybe a 5/10.

You should improve your life (at least once) to see what your potential is, even if it means you'll be sneered at

If you don't become comfortable with gym people sneering, you'll have less mental toughness to deal with workplace normies as well

Once you've hit your genetic potential and nothing changes, you can give up
I been laughed at and mocked and stared at by others at the gym. An old man even tried to intimidate me by telling me to get off the equipment so he can get on and he was doing the “get over here” finger at me

I been laughed at and mocked and stared at by others at the gym. An old man even tried to intimidate me by telling me to get off the equipment so he can get on and he was doing the “get over here” finger at me
No civility, no civilisation. Civilisation requires basic consideration and manners and social fiction.

trick is to aspie stare at the ground and look like a school-schooter, no one is gonna mock someone who looks like a school-shooter
@ItsovERfucks

Never had this problem at the gym, most of the people there didn't even know i existed, got a couple weird looks from woman but i simply don't care.

Never had this problem at the gym, most of the people there didn't even know i existed, got a couple weird looks from woman but i simply don't care.
Good attitude to have

People say a similar lie about the beach like its a utopia for everyone but have never felt more judged and why I would no longer go even if I lived near one.

People say a similar lie about the beach like its a utopia for everyone but have never felt more judged and why I would no longer go even if I lived near one.
Nudist beaches must be even worse

Honestly that will kinda make me feel better about going to gym. If someone hates me that much just cuz of my subhuman face than I want them to suffer by my mere existence.