Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A Reflexion on Love

The Bickler

The Bickler

Recruit
★★★★
There is absolutely no reason for anybody to love us. Not women, not our kin (other people in a similar situation least of all), save for perhaps our parents; I am sure most of us here have not had loving parents. No biological incentive exists to divert one's resources to a sexual competitor. If someone has so much as smiled at you on the street they had an ulterior, cynical motive. The collapse of the traditional institutions and anomic shift from the collective to the individual has destroyed any scarce trace of altruism that ever existed.

Of course you all already know this by heart. Even the most egalitarian, holistic romantic does from birth as it is in our innate nature -this is simply a rant.
Despite humanity's rational prowess we cannot betray our nature. I could say it is the job of man to be as irrational as possible, that the noblest thing man can do is rebel against his one objective intent - to propagate his genes - and end his life prematurely, but upon closer inspection this can be resolved in that mankind is rational enough to gauge his inadequacy and prevent being a burden on his relations, and then that is shattered (I doubt the latter part and suppose there is another reason for it, because I don't think that humans are capable of altruism in that manner). I might also say I would give my life for any of my brocel's little fingers, and I would, but only out of a self-loving animus. It is sad we are incapable of (irrationally) loving others as we love ourselves, but are we not happy we suffer so that happiness may exist? Besides, happiness is only as much of a delusion as suffering is. This is all one of the reasons I adore neurodivergent people so much, they are fundamentally broken.. I used to look upon this with an animalistic disgust, but I now think it is glorious that there exists humans with irrationality as their nature (though they are all very logical beings), a chaos destined to be gobbled up by order.
While no woman will ever be entertained by us truecels, I do hope, however, that other people here hold enough merit to be worthy of friends, at the very least.

'Whom, then, to love? Whom to believe?
Who is the only one who won't betray us?
Who measures all deeds, all speeches obligingly by our own foot rule?
Who does not sow slander about us?
Who coddles us with care?
To whom is our vice not so bad?
Who never bores us?
Unlike a futile phantom-seeker who wastes efforts in vain--
love your own self, my honour worthy reader.
A worthy object! Nothing more amiable surely exists.'
- Pushkin

Also see the poem in this post https://incels.is/threads/leo-tolstoy-on-love.555919/

:cryfeels:

While no woman will ever be entertained by us truecels, I do hope, however, that other people here hold enough merit to be worthy of friends, at the very least.

:cryfeels:
i feel the same.